• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~The Mite Fanclub of Road Trip Craziness~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Lost~

Not so much a horrendous name, more like just a bit of a mouthful, so to speak :] you can call me KK for short.

-dances around- don't think I'm ever going to get tired of listening to this one song called "Up all Night" by Alex Clare.

I also feel like I had more to say but can't remember what it was. Something random or a topic I wanted to discuss...hmm maybe I'll remember it later :3 -thinking-

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Had to get some brain bleach for that Gangam Style. Ugh. *shudders*

So... apparently the club room/RV, that somehow works like the inside of the Tardis by Grams description (see RV basement), can drive itself?! or are we parked right now?

I don't know what's going on. xD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Again, I'm so sorry. Next time; I'll be more careful and ask you how you feel about certain things before announcing them. xD

A Tardis. That would make sense, because having a basement in an RV is abnormal. Course, at first I thought maybe Gram was making a reference to persona 3 Tartarus.

-races back up the stairs- I hadn't thought of that. I think the RV is parked...! 0.0 if not, we're in trouble and for all we know we could be driving off a cliff this instant. Don't need a recap of Mega girl driving us off a cliff into the Grand Canyon.

Neither do I! xD

-checks drivers seat and sees Quackers driving the RV- Say Mite, can ducks drive?

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
@KK
The horrors, the horrors!

I'm pretty much going with that unless Gram says otherwise. Lord knows what else he could have done to this place. xD

I'm already having flashbacks to that! xD Wait... I wasn't even there for that crash! But I did crash the Nerd's campervan, so I think it still counts. xD

*looks at Quackers* Uh, I didn't know they could, but I guess so. I'm surprised his feet can reach the peddles!

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Wait so if this a Tardus, then does that mean we could time travel? Cause we could just go back and stop ourselves from annoying the nerds and not have them chase us.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
At this moment I'm gonna say no to time travel, just that it happens to be bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Mite~

You'll live and recover just fine...though there's a chance I just scarred you for life x'D

Ever have the Super Mario theme stuck in your head? Greatest theme song I've ever had stuck in my head.

Hey, what's the worse song you've ever had stuck in your head that you try repeatedly to get out of your head?

I am too *u* that was fun and terrifying. Except I didn't get to witness it because I was locked in the bathroom with Lan xD yes crashing the Nerds campervan counts! Was so awesome when ya did!

-stares at Quackers and starts to panick - I think one of us should take the wheel, before Quackers drives into something. It's unnatural for a duck to drive. I'm not even sure how he got his webbed feet to reach the pedals! -pulls Quackers out of the seat and takes the wheel- Well, do ya want the good news or bad news first Mite?

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I had The Durararara themes stuck in my head. Also Simple and Clean....at the same time! Also thanks KK.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
@KK,
A permanent menta scar...

I actually have the Super Mario theme on my iPod! xD

"Call me Maybe." Good Lord, I dislike how that song can get stuck in my head. Ugh.

That must have been an interesting crash from being stuck in the bathroom. xD

Good idea, you should probably drive for a while. Uh... the bad news first?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Lan

Your welcome, I guess? -confused-

Oh, Quackers was driving the RV.

@Mite

Bad News: is that we're lost and in the middle of who knows where. I don't trust a gps...not unless you want me to laugh hysterically like I lost my mind and try to kill it? xD
Good News: We didn't fall off a cliff or run into anything.

There could be worser things, lqtm xD

You do!? That's so cool! I was listening to it on YouTube because this guy plays all these instruments by himself.

"Fireworks" by Kathy Perry. Was stuck in my head for days, until I finally found a song to tune it out. It's kind of sad how easily the lyrics are imprinted into my mind.

It was a lot of fun and kind of painful xD surprised we got out of there. Too bad we didn't have the better entrance, considering Jippy and Skippy pulled it off without so much as a scratch.

Right.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
@KK,
Well okay, that is bad. But if we don't trust the GPS then what are we gonna use to find our way? I don't think we packed a map.
That in itself is great news for us!

Name seven worse things.

Well it's kind of hard to make anything look better than how Jippy and Skippy do it. xD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Mite

Well, keep your eye for a gas station or something. We might run into one and we can get a map there. Unless of course you want to trust the cursed GPS? >xD your choice~

That it is.

1. Can drown
2. Plane crash
3. Wear kairi's pink outfit
4. Heat stroke
5. Choke
6. Justin Beiber or whatever the heck his name is.
7. Clowns

True xD

Miki Hikari

Awards
*Singing* We're on a road trip! A road trip! Woo! xD

So, we have no idea where we're going? Maybe we'll randomly find Disneyland. o3o

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Lost~
I think we're still in the same country as before, unless somebody didn't tell me that we somehow got across the ocean on an RV xD

@Miki~
Hmm Disneyland you say Miki? -looks out the dash board and sees a sign with a Disney castle- should we go there or stay on course to...um I'm not sure where we're headed.

Mite are we still going to New York?

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
@KK,
I don't know. You feel like risking the gps? xD

...name 12 more.

@Mike,
No! No Disney related theme parks! Not after Pluto...

@Lost,
Which country you thinking, Mexico or Canada?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Mite~

Well, long as we're not going through Pennsylvania than i'm willing to risk using the gps :)
(I nearly almost lost it, on that trip there, never again I said).

Seriously!? I have to name 12 more? xD you're not gonna make this easy for me are ya?
Alright, challenge accepted!

@Everybody else except Mite~

If you guys can come up with anything to add for twelve worser things then the dance that shall not be named, much would be appreciated >xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back