• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Junk Food Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
If we're on the topic of fish, salmon is super underrated imo. It's so good and actually pretty healthy, go figure.

Fried catfish is delicious too, I'm sure it's not common in most places, and I don't like to get it at restaurants since the batter is often too thin or the fish taste too strong, but wow when it's cooked well it's so good.
I heard shark fin soup is pretty good. Have you ever tried it?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
what are these "pop tarts" you guys keep talking about

tmg-article_default_mobile;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

i havent eaten today and now i want a poptart

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
No poptart is worse than the other poptarts, but some poptarts are better than others.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Aside from the sheer amount of bakeries, this is true! I've spent a lot of time in Germany and it was clear that people are a lot healthier there.

My guilty junk food pleasure lately...
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Never had that, but I live in the U.S. so getting my hands on it is obviously a bit harder lol. I have gotten my hands on a few UK (I think) chocolate bars though:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

They've all been really great. With a few exceptions, I liked them all better than what we have here, if I'm being honest. Coincidentally they're all Cadbury, which while we do have that brand here, we don't have any of these bars.

Wilderness

Awards
Never had that, but I live in the U.S. so getting my hands on it is obviously a bit harder lol. I have gotten my hands on a few UK (I think) chocolate bars though:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

They've all been really great. With a few exceptions, I liked them all better than what we have here, if I'm being honest. Coincidentally they're all Cadbury, which while we do have that brand here, we don't have any of these bars.

I LOVED Crunchie as a kid. I still enjoy a bar every now and then. Curly Wurly, too, are god tier - I ate so much of those growing up that even my DOG knew the world! We used to feed her one every now and then, before chocolate being toxic for dogs became common knowledge - and thankfully it had no involvement in her demise.

Cadbury do a lot of products here, the most common being Dairy Milk, I just find their chocolate to be of lesser quality than most other chocolates you can get off the shelves here. I call it the non-chocolate chocolate haha...

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Being the annoying instagram-victim I am, I feel like sharing my food again. Not even sure if it should go here or in the health thread. xD But there's pasta, so here is better:

zBgE4gZ.jpg

Back