• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The First Keyblade bearer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

i think the "truth" he was talking about was merely that terra make riku a successor, aqua did the same with kairi(though accidentally) and sora can wield b/c vens heart is inside of him.

chenoehii

Awards
i think the "truth" he was talking about was merely that terra make riku a successor, aqua did the same with kairi(though accidentally) and sora can wield b/c vens heart is inside of him.

The truth behind the Keyblade.

Sora doesn't have the Keyblade because of Ven. The Keyblade chose Sora because of his strong heart and his light, that's why the Kingdom Key left Riku and returned to Sora after Riku took it from him. And eventually Riku got his own Keyblade.

noheartx

The truth behind the Keyblade.

Sora doesn't have the Keyblade because of Ven. The Keyblade chose Sora because of his strong heart and his light, that's why the Kingdom Key left Riku and returned to Sora after Riku took it from him. And eventually Riku got his own Keyblade.

So then, the Kingdom Key is actually the keyblade that Terra passed down to Riku right?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So then, the Kingdom Key is actually the keyblade that Terra passed down to Riku right?

No one knows if it would have taken the form of the Kingdom Key for Riku at first as well, but yes, the keyblade Sora has was originally "created" to be Riku's.

When Sora reached out to Riku in KH 1 on Destiny Islands when Riku was surrounded by his darkness (extending his hand to Sora) the keyblade "switched" over to Sora because Riku's heart was weaker than Sora's that time.

Because it was intended for Riku once and Riku had gotten the proper inheritance ceremony he was able to snatch it from Sora in Hollow Bastion.
Riku being a real "qualified" wielder can also be seen when Riku and Sora meet in Traverse where Riku holds the keyblade without it disappearing and returning to Sora's hand as it did with Leon.

After Sora won the keyblade back from Riku due to the bonds with hs friends and his overall strength of heart after their first fight in Hollow Bastion it becomes truly Sora's keyblade for good.

The Soul Eater later on transforms into Way to the Dawn, which is a new "created" keyblade and actually Riku's true keyblade which finally fulfills the ceremony Riku got from Terra.

chenoehii

Awards
No one knows if it would have taken the form of the Kingdom Key for Riku at first as well, but yes, the keyblade Sora has was originally "created" to be Riku's.

When Sora reached out to Riku in KH 1 on Destiny Islands when Riku was surrounded by his darkness (extending his hand to Sora) the keyblade "switched" over to Sora because Riku's heart was weaker than Sora's that time.

Because it was intended for Riku once and Riku had gotten the proper inheritance ceremony he was able to snatch it from Sora in Hollow Bastion.
Riku being a real "qualified" wielder can also be seen when Riku and Sora meet in Traverse where Riku holds the keyblade without it disappearing and returning to Sora's hand as it did with Leon.

After Sora won the keyblade back from Riku due to the bonds with hs friends and his overall strength of heart after their first fight in Hollow Bastion it becomes truly Sora's keyblade for good.

The Soul Eater later on transforms into Way to the Dawn, which is a new "created" keyblade and actually Riku's true keyblade which finally fulfills the ceremony Riku got from Terra.

Exactly.

I think the reason why it took the form of the Kingdom Key is because it did go to Sora first, and that was what it looked like as his Keyblade, otherwise if it had gone to Riku I think it would have taken some other form(not WtD's because he only received that Keyblade after he chose the middle road, at least that's what I think. Or if he hadn't lost it it, eventually it would have changed to WtD or something else. Just a thought of mine. I think your Keyblade's appearance is supposed to be a reflection of you, or a reflection of your heart....Does that sound too weird?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
if ven was not in hsi heart would it have still chooses rsora over riku

Gram

Banned
Awards
yes, ven had nothing to do with sora taking rikus keyblade. the most ven has EVER done for sora is giving him and roxas the ability to duel wield thru the use of his own keyblade.
basically when duel wielding sora/roxas summon both sora's and ven's.

chenoehii

Awards
yes, ven had nothing to do with sora taking rikus keyblade. the most ven has EVER done for sora is giving him and roxas the ability to duel wield thru the use of his own keyblade.
basically when duel wielding sora/roxas summon both sora's and ven's.

This.

Although it's pretty much been established, when Ven get's his heart back, Sora will probably lose the ability to dual-wield.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
This.

Although it's pretty much been established, when Ven get's his heart back, Sora will probably lose the ability to dual-wield.

Only to be magically brought back through the power of friendship.
Seriously, Nomura will probably pull something like "since Sora and Roxas were able to use the same keyblade at the same time, Sora will be able to split his keyblade in two with assistance from Roxas within him"

chenoehii

Awards
Seriously, Nomura will probably pull something like "since Sora and Roxas were able to use the same keyblade at the same time, Sora will be able to split his keyblade in two with assistance from Roxas within him"

lmao

that will be the day I leave the KH series...........which hopefully will never happen

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Doesn't even need to be that complicated. *ggg*
Much simpler explanation would be that Sora (and Ventus!) later on can both use each others keyblades due to the exceptional strong bond they share through their hearts.
As already seen when Sora and Roxas used the same keyblade at the same time, it would only be a small step to say that Sora can use his and Ven's keyblade at the same time as Ven can use his own and Sora's.

Opt optionally to copy them and Roxas gets two real keyblades too...;P

lmao

that will be the day I leave the KH series...........which hopefully will never happen

Lol, empty threats...Nomura already has pulled so much stuff and the saying "in KH anything is possible" holds a certain amount of truth in it.

chenoehii

Awards
Much simpler explanation would be that Sora (and Ventus!) later on can both use each others keyblades due to the exceptional strong bond they share through their hearts.
As already seen when Sora and Roxas used the same keyblade at the same time, it would only be a small step to say that Sora can use his and Ven's keyblade at the same time as Ven can use his own and Sora's.

Lol, empty threats...Nomura already has pulled so much stuff and the saying "in KH anything is possible" holds a certain amount of truth in it.

@_@ True. I could never leave even if I wanted too.....

SuperSailorEarth

lmao

I wish I could leave sometimes... but Im going to need a big explanation of some of the longtime ongoing mysteries or a Sora/Kairi relationship confirmation other than an embrace overshadowed by Riku. Whichever comes first.

noheartx

Ah, i actualy really like that. And Ventus dual weilding would be coooooooool. Although one of themk would have to be gripped normally, becuase i think double backhand would just be awkward and inconvienent. But that realy does make a lot of sense, because you're right. Roxas and Sora used the same keyblade at the same time. But wait now it gets confusing, because then that just raises a bunch of questions on how the bonk thats possible. -_-

chenoehii

Awards
I wish I could leave sometimes... but Im going to need a big explanation of some of the longtime ongoing mysteries or a Sora/Kairi relationship confirmation other than an embrace overshadowed by Riku. Whichever comes first.

Lol yea, maybe then I could be satisfied

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ah, i actualy really like that. And Ventus dual weilding would be coooooooool. Although one of themk would have to be gripped normally, becuase i think double backhand would just be awkward and inconvienent. But that realy does make a lot of sense, because you're right. Roxas and Sora used the same keyblade at the same time. But wait now it gets confusing, because then that just raises a bunch of questions on how the bonk thats possible. -_-

About the bold part: Lolwut? What would be awkward about wielding two weapons backhanded? Ever played Final Fantasy IX or Dissidia/Duodecim Dissidia.
Zidane Tribal wields twin daggers/shortswords backhanded all the time, lol.

The keyblade-use at the same time? Maybe it's confusing, but I recall this having someting to do with Roxas and Sora co-existing and them also sharing a psychic Link.
But hey, some things in KH are probably better of being mysterious and unexplained, we don't need everything spilled out in detail for us.

SuperSailorEarth said:

Longtime ongoing mysteries are hopefully to 80% or what resolved when we are at the end of KH III, yet some things will remain open and probably new mysteries added as it is the way the series functions.

As for the other...meeeh, always this stupid romance-blabber, as if that would be soo important...;P
For that the big fandom-shipping agencies are there...

Goddard

An origin of the Keyblade sounds like the kind of cliche tripe that Nomura and his bosses at Square Enix would be too crazy to pass up? I mean just think about how much money SE & Disney could milk from its rabid fanbase in Japan and across the world with an "origin" game. If you think some parts of the storyline and characters are just total bull, then imagine the stuff Nomura can pull out of his bum! I can even imagine the logo that it would under the Kingdom Hearts banner right in the back of the box.

In the beginning, there was Keyblade.

noheartx

About the bold part: Lolwut? What would be awkward about wielding two weapons backhanded? Ever played Final Fantasy IX or Dissidia/Duodecim Dissidia.
Zidane Tribal wields twin daggers/shortswords backhanded all the time, lol.

The keyblade-use at the same time? Maybe it's confusing, but I recall this having someting to do with Roxas and Sora co-existing and them also sharing a psychic Link.
But hey, some things in KH are probably better of being mysterious and unexplained, we don't need everything spilled out in detail for us.

Longtime ongoing mysteries are hopefully to 80% or what resolved when we are at the end of KH III, yet some things will remain open and probably new mysteries added as it is the way the series functions.

As for the other...meeeh, always this stupid romance-blabber, as if that would be soo important...;P
For that the big fandom-shipping agencies are there...

I actually don't like Zidane...and i only played Dissidia. I think the double back hand looks weird, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back