• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The First Keyblade bearer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSora1995

Hey guys, I haven't posted in awhile so please don't flame me haha

So I was playing birth by sleep today and I was wondering...
Who was the first person person to wield the keyblade??
Did he/she create the weapon itself??? Or how did they obtain it.
Do you think they would show him/her on the next saga?

What do you guys think??? I am quite curious.

I for one think that the unknown in kh bbs would be that first one who had the first keyblade but I do not have have solid theories yet.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i bet the first keyblade wasnt an actual keyblade but jsut a swords like the dreams sword
and was weilded by a hero a protector of light or somtim
mabey WOL

KingSora1995

Hey that'd be cool, like the dream sword.is the base form of the keyblade before being produced to the full form.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
No one really knows. The Keyblade is still kind of an enigma in some respects and the first person to wield one must've lived so long ago I doubt we'd hear about them. No one really knows how a Keyblade is made either but I assume it's not something that one person came up with and sort of just "became". Like light and darkness I think it's something that just begane to exist more specificly when light and darkness became fundamentals of the heart.

noheartx

The first keyblade weilder probably apeeared when the worlds all split apart. I'm sure someone with a very light-oriented heart, was given one, and with it he tried to put the worlds back together. Soon, more people began to have the ability to weild keyblades, but some didn't use them for good, and so the darkness spread more. Then, finally the Keyblade War comes, and then most of the weilders are now extinct because of the results. And then years later we have BBS.

KingSora1995

I see what you are saying hmm...
I wonder what the person musta thought when it chose him/her
We knew sora/roxas were like "wahhh" when they first got it but they had someone or something tell them what it was on some shape or form.
And I wonder how far back it was too. Like right before the keyblade war? Or ages before that even. Or maybe this person somehow sparked people into fighting for the x-blade. It'd be cool to know haha

Terraearthman15

Yes, indeed that would be very intriguing information to have, however it'll more than likely take years for the truth to be revealed with all the unique twists and turns put into the Kingdom Hearts series.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The first keyblade weilder probably apeeared when the worlds all split apart. I'm sure someone with a very light-oriented heart, was given one, and with it he tried to put the worlds back together. Soon, more people began to have the ability to weild keyblades, but some didn't use them for good, and so the darkness spread more. Then, finally the Keyblade War comes, and then most of the weilders are now extinct because of the results. And then years later we have BBS.

I could be mistaken but wasn't the worlds spliting apart due to the Keyblade War to begin with? My memory is fuzzy on it but wasn't there something about the worlds being rebuilt after the "true light" dissapeared but they were made as seperate wolrds to keep the war from happening again?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm...that is something that would come from a KH origin legend. KH has no deity as we know so far...no gods...Just Kingdom Hearts itself. The nature of Kingdom Hearts is still as big of a mystery as the Keyblade is.

Terraearthman15

I could be mistaken but wasn't the worlds spliting apart due to the Keyblade War to begin with? My memory is fuzzy on it but wasn't there something about the worlds being rebuilt after the "true light" dissapeared but they were made as seperate wolrds to keep the war from happening again?

Wrong, as inconspicuously explained by Kairi's Grandmother. The world split into many other worlds because of the greed people had for the light. The new worlds were then formed by fragments of the light that were existent in the hearts of children.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Something or someone had to of started the whole thing anyway. Keyblades, Keyholes, doors, etc. Seems like some kind of complex fail-safe mechanism to keep the stability of the worlds in check. I'm thinking Kingdom Hearts have always been, but everything else seems like a system may been put into place, at least in my opinion at least.

Gram

Banned
Awards
guess im the only one who actually doesnt want to know.

Something or someone had to of started the whole thing anyway. Keyblades, Keyholes, doors, etc. Seems like some kind of complex fail-safe mechanism to keep the stability of the worlds in check. I'm thinking Kingdom Hearts have always been, but everything else seems like a system may been put into place, at least in my opinion at least.
this makes most sense^ that mechanism couldve even been put in place by the worlds or kh itself, cause as we seen they all seem conscious to an extend.

You guys a so lame. It's Walt Disney duh.
/thread~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't remember that ever being said. Aqua might have some insight on the Keyblade because she is a Master, but I've never heard what you said before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back