• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The First Keyblade bearer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
An origin of the Keyblade sounds like the kind of cliche tripe that Nomura and his bosses at Square Enix would be too crazy to pass up? I mean just think about how much money SE & Disney could milk from its rabid fanbase in Japan and across the world with an "origin" game. If you think some parts of the storyline and characters are just total bull, then imagine the stuff Nomura can pull out of his bum! I can even imagine the logo that it would under the Kingdom Hearts banner right in the back of the box.

In the beginning, there was Keyblade.
its so true its possible T.T hopefully nomura will stick with his bbs is as far back as kh will go statement.

noheartx

its so true its possible T.T hopefully nomura will stick with his bbs is as far back as kh will go statement.

I really doubt Nomura will go farther back. As of right now, he's primarily working on DDD, as well as BBSV2, and then eventually KH3. After KH3, the Xehanort Saga is over, and he'll have to make a completely new plotline. That chances of a game based before BBS is very unlikely.

Goddard

I really doubt Nomura will go farther back. As of right now, he's primarily working on DDD, as well as BBSV2, and then eventually KH3. After KH3, the Xehanort Saga is over, and he'll have to make a completely new plotline. That chances of a game based before BBS is very unlikely.

But not impossible. What's to stop him from going back on his promise to not make KH games before BBS?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I honestly don't really think we'll ever learn anything about the first Keybearer.

At most, the only thing I suspect we'll be getting on that sort of matter is perhaps more background information on the Keyblade Wars, most likely via speeches by Master Xehanort or Yen Sid.

Honestly, we have to remember that the story focuses around Sora most of all. Even if we don't play as him in a KH game (358/2 Days and BBS), he's still a part of that story in some form or another. So chances are that Nomura will never go into the original Keybearer.

Radar

Bronze Member
Maybe the prequal game for The Keyblade Wars will expand on this issue.

If there is a Keyblade Wars game/series. And if there is a prequal.

Im not holding Nomura to his word anymore.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Maybe the prequal game for The Keyblade Wars will expand on this issue.

If there is a Keyblade Wars game/series. And if there is a prequal.

Im not holding Nomura to his word anymore.

It's spelled "prequel". =P

Having said that, Nomura stated he wasn't going to make a KH game set prior to BBS. I could see him changing his mind, if only for a game about Master Xehanort or Master Eraqus. A game on the Keyblade Wars though doesn't seem to be likely.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura explores the topics again in future games, but most likely only through whatever Sora learns about those events along his quest.

JM0c

Website
www.wix.com
I think that's a whole different story in itself. If there was enough to have a war and a graveyard why would the keyblade initially only choose one to bear its power and why choose darkness. The first master though... that might be something

Box_ghost

I think it's going to be Sora.

I think that every so often, someone tries to disrupt the stability of the worlds and a hero steps up. The very first hero created the doors to seal Kingdom Hearts and the Keyblade. At the very end, this hero became one with Kingdom Hearts and helps out heroes when a new villian tries to step up. I think deep inside Kingdom Hearts, he just creates Keyblades and Keychains and assigns them to people based on their personalities. And at the very end, I think Sora is going to become one with Kingdom Hearts.

It's already fact he's going to go to Kingdom Hearts itself. The only thing left to wonder is when.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'd rather know who/what created the first Keyblade, or if that is what you're referring to, then... yeah. Anyone else notice that the Keyblade's are starting to look more digital? Like they're electronic or something and have nothing to do with Light.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Keyblade's are starting to look more digital?
hm... i havent noticed...are you sure you havent played to much recoded? XD
seriously tho
I think that every so often, someone tries to disrupt the stability of the worlds and a hero steps up. The very first hero created the doors to seal Kingdom Hearts and the Keyblade. At the very end, this hero became one with Kingdom Hearts and helps out heroes when a new villian tries to step up. I think deep inside Kingdom Hearts, he just creates Keyblades and Keychains and assigns them to people based on their personalities. And at the very end, I think Sora is going to become one with Kingdom Hearts.
i find this idea interesting, tho the keychains arent assigned their given to you by normal people. example tifa after you beat sephy in kh2.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I mean, for example, on how the Keyblade Gliders are typically machines.
well thats true tho i remember someone mentioning that along with the mirage arean on how it all could be lost technology or something, i found that idea kinda interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back