• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Final battle in this saga will be between Sora and Vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
look i dont know. i just thought of something a little more plausible than vanitas double crossing MX

Actually, it'd be very plausible and within Vanitas' personality to double cross MX. The issue I have with it would be that it'd be the wrong time to do it; if that DOES happen, I would've preferred it to have been in BBS. xD

Cheaken

Awards
I don't think it will happen. I wouldn't think he would bring Vanitas back after he already failed before and there is no real need for the X-blade anymore anyway which is the only reason for him to exist

xStarSeekerx

Actually, it'd be very plausible and within Vanitas' personality to double cross MX. The issue I have with it would be that it'd be the wrong time to do it; if that DOES happen, I would've preferred it to have been in BBS. xD

well i man why would he double cross him. i mean MX is helping vanitas. so why would vanitas even want to double cross him?

Z

Zulkir

I used to think that, but he seems quite loyal to Xehanort, even refers to him as "The Master" when not near him and "You never stood a chance against us Ventus" not "you never stood a chance against ME Ventus".

I used to think he would betray MX but he seems to share his goals and actually regards him as his master.

Theart

Awards
well i man why would he double cross him. i mean MX is helping vanitas. so why would vanitas even want to double cross him?

Because Vanitas is a pragmatist; Why keep an old man on his few years around and share the power with him when you could just kill him and have ALL the power? That's how Vanitas thinks. He looks at all the options and chooses the one that gives him the best deal.

He was going to go against MX's orders and kill Ventus in that first fight with Mickey just because Ven wasn't strong enough yet. He had a Plan B (Aqua), so why keep the weak link around if it's only gonna drag along? That's the same reason why he tried to kill Aqua in Neverland; Ven got stronger.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
My prediction is this. Vanitas will be back in KH3 and for a 1/4 of the game will follow MX and be a major nemesis for Sora. However at the halfway point of the game Vanitas is going to get the X Blade and will kill MX with it proclaiming himself as the master. By the end of the game, the final battle will be between Vanitas and Sora for the fate of everything and everyone.

In the end, only one will live.

FINALLY! Someone agrees with me! I honestly think that Vanitas will betray him. It would be a perfect twist. And it could be after his fight with Sora.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
That is lame as fuck. You just want to see Sora fight an emo version of himself.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
That is lame as fcuk. You just want to see Sora fight an emo version of himself.
The funny thing is that we've already seen that with Roxas. :p

Riku vs. Vanitas would be better, IMO. Not as a final boss, though.

Theart

Awards
That is lame as fuck. You just want to see Sora fight an infinitely more badass and evil version of himself.

Fix'd.

That being said, while I DO want to see a fight, the bigger reason for why I want Vanitas to return is for Sora's reaction. >:3 If done right, it could actually be an epic and maybe scary scene. >:3 Like a horror movie.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
That is lame as fcuk. You just want to see Sora fight an emo version of himself.

If it makes it any better, Vanitas might have an adult's appearance if he returns (and therefore an appearance of future Sora )

Besides, that was basically Ven's final boss and it worked fine.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If it makes it any better, Vanitas might have an adult's appearance if he returns (and therefore an appearance of future Sora )

Besides, that was basically Ven's final boss and it worked fine.

Cause he is part of Ven.

Sora just carries Ven's heart.

I really doubt Vanitas will return. Aqua already defeated Vanitas & the X-blade, and destroyed the X-blade which the X-blade is Vanitas basically.

Tatsu

Who is to say that after Sora split himself apart in KH1, that Vanitas wasn't born again. Ven was inside Sora so something could've happened.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Aqua already defeated Vanitas & the X-blade, and destroyed the X-blade which the X-blade is Vanitas basically.
Well, by that logic, we can say that Ven won't return either.

Who is to say that after Sora split himself apart in KH1, that Vanitas wasn't born again. Ven was inside Sora so something could've happened.
Sora released hearts, he didn't split any in half.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
lawl that's the worst way to end the saga in my opinion.

nubstyle

If they do make Vanitas the final boss it would seem like a FF9/3 game. Cause you think the main Villian would be the final boss, then some random dude comes.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
with little possibility i can see Vanitas returning. but definitely NOT the final boss.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
as much as i want it... no. i dont see it.
weeeellllll maybe if vanitas got xehanorts heart or something but still i dont see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back