• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Final battle in this saga will be between Sora and Vanitas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

My prediction is this. Vanitas will be back in KH3 and for a 1/4 of the game will follow MX and be a major nemesis for Sora. However at the halfway point of the game Vanitas is going to get the X Blade and will kill MX with it proclaiming himself as the master. By the end of the game, the final battle will be between Vanitas and Sora for the fate of everything and everyone.

In the end, only one will live.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So do we have anything to support this as a theory? Or is it just your wishful thinking?

Tatsu

Always remember that Nomura likes to do unpredictable things and create plot twist. Vanitas killing MX and becomes the big final boss is a pretty big twist.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i wonder why Nomura called it the Xehanort Saga.. so that Vanitas gets to be the last boss. yeah that makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

GTarablus

i wonder why Nomura called it the Xehanort Saga.. so that Vanitas get's to be the last boss. yeah that makes perfect sense.

It still makes perfect sense... Xehanort kinda created Vanitas so technically what Vanitas will be doing after MX death still counts as MX's doing. plus, im sure we will get to fight MX in KH3 so he's still the only boss we (kinda) fight in every KH

Coeurl

Demon Dance
It still makes perfect sense... Xehanort kinda created Vanitas so technically what Vanitas will be doing after MX death still counts as MX's doing. plus, im sure we will get to fight MX in KH3 so he's still the only boss we (kinda) fight in every KH
MX is indirectly connected to Vanitas by the time of KH3, i doubt they'll use that vague connection as an excuse to make Vanitas the final boss. plus, the OP didn't even explain as to how Vanitas will be back. funny how people are giving too much importance on Vanitas when, Xehanort pretty much has the lime light on this one.

EDIT: lol i just said Vanitas four times.. weird

Last edited:

GTarablus

MX is indirectly connected to Vanitas by the time of KH3, i doubt they'll use that vague connection as an excuse to make Vanitas the final boss. plus, the OP didn't even explain as to how Vanitas will be back. funny how people are giving too much importance on Vanitas when, Xehanort pretty much has the lime light on this one.

I did hear a theory of maybe pieces of his heart went in to Sora's along with ven's heart and revived with time, and when ven will be restored so vanitas shall be as well.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I wish people would stop caring about Vanitas, he really wasn't that great of a villain.

Sora/Vanitas being the final battle of the Xehanort Saga would be horribly anticlimatic, imo.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I could see Vanitas being Sora's final boss in KH3. But the only way I see it happening is if KH3 is a dual-scenario game, with a Sora scenario (with the Vanitas battle) and a Riku scenario (with the Xehanort battle)

It's called the XEHANORT saga for a reason, after all. ;)

Last edited:

xStarSeekerx

isnt that a bit anti-climatic.

after all the shit xehnort has done, have vanitas double cross him would piss me off.

i would throw my keyblade on the ground and return to destiny islands. like hell man

i mean I WANTED to kill that guy.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
More like wishful thinking. But I wouldn't refer to it as not being plausible. After all, not too many main characters stay dead in KH. xD

Yeah, but Vanitas being the final battle in the Xehanort Saga. Lol ok it's obviously going to be a big ass battle where it is X vs everyone else lol

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Personally, I would've preferred a betrayal (attempt) in BbS, if that does happen.

Again, I could see it being where the two split up and Sora and Riku both single-handedly take on one (Sora-Vanitas fight and Riku-Xehanort fight) at the ending of the Xehanort Saga. That's really the only way I can see Sora VS Vanitas being the final boss. xD

Yeah, but Vanitas being the final battle in the Xehanort Saga. Lol ok it's obviously going to be a big ass battle where it is X vs everyone else lol

Nah, I'd rather it be a one-on-one clash. Whether it be Sora or Riku matters not to me, but it needs to be a personal fight IMO.

State

Awards
The only way that Vanitas would be a final boss is if they do what they did in Terra's scenario: Make him battle alongside Master Xehanort.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
However at the halfway point of the game Vanitas is going to get the X Blade and will kill MX with it proclaiming himself as the master.
Star Wars: "...Now I am the master"

but no, I wouldn't like that and I don't think it will happen though I would love to see my favorite charachter return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back