• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The final battle between Master Xehanort and Sora...where should it take place?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

We all know it's building up to a final climactic one on one showdown between Sora and Master Xehanort. My question to you all is where should this final battle take place?

I personally think it should take place on Destiny Islands. Both were born on the planet so it would be a fitting place. One would be trying to destroy it while the other is trying to save it.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I think it should be in KH, and have MX form with KH or something. DI seems a bit cheery to have a final battle. And I don't think it's gonna be very climactic lol

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
For all we know, it could be on a brand new world like the final battle in BBS. Personally, I wouldn't mind it being on the Keyblade Graveyard. I was heavily disappointed with the world in BBS. Although it was central to the plot, the they could have done so much more with that world.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I like the "inside of Kingdom Hearts" idea; I enjoyed the crazy final battle area of KH2. The Keyblade Graveyard is cool and all but it was a little... eh disappointing I suppose, so I don't really want to return there for Sora versus Xehanort's final showdown.

Crystal

Silver Member
Destiny Island seem to be like a peaceful island xDD
I prefer to be at Keyblade Graveyard or a new place.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think they should end it where it started for both of them: Destiny Islands. Probably a more warped and twisted version of it though like in KH1 but have the sky at sunset.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
my backyard would be perfect, I should send a picture to Nomura and have him take it from there. I have two trees back there.

Multifridgeman

I'd like the battle to be a battle of memories. MX uses the power of KH to change the battle area at will, extracting all the worlds from Sora's memories, ending up in the dark, twisted Destiny Islands from the first game, Castle Oblivion, or the Realm of darkness.

That might not be all that epic though. They might just fight in the RoD until MX forces Sora to fight him alone. I think that something after that, like MX sending Sora somewhere just before he dies will pave the road to the next series.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I've really thought about this alot recently, once I thought it would be cool to have a twisted version of the Destiny Islands at night time since that is their original home world.

But now I wouldn't mind seeing Xehanort if he absorbs KH's power, creating an epic place for the final battle like a huge mesh of all the worlds in the series so far, just a huge area with little pieces of every world so far and a dark sky with darkness swirling everywhere.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I've really thought about this alot recently, once I thought it would be cool to have a twisted version of the Destiny Islands at night time since that is their original home world.

But now I wouldn't mind seeing Xehanort if he absorbs KH's power, creating an epic place for the final battle like a huge mesh of all the worlds in the series so far, just a huge area with little pieces of every world so far and a dark sky with darkness swirling everywhere.

I like it. My idea would be first in the Keyblade Graveyard, then iside Kingdom Hearts for the final confortation.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think it should be either DI since that's were every thing "started". It's a cheerful place but I'm sure they'd do something to set the mood in the first game DI was being destroyd while Sora was battling Dark Side. Or Kingdom Hearts, The Dark Realm or a new world.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Should be in Kingdom Hearts. What better place than the very heart this entire game series is based upon?

Or DI. It has been the starting point of all of Xehanort's desires.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
imagine Sora and MX don't even fight xD. MX and Sora teleport to a place where everyone thinks they're having an epic battle when really Sora just says, "Do you really wanna fight?..." MX just shrugs and they lounge on whatever beach they end up on.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It's going to take place in the Keyblade Graveyard, beginning with a scene that uncannily mirrors "The Gathering" but with Sora and Co instead.

Revolution

I'd like the battle to be a battle of memories. MX uses the power of KH to change the battle area at will, extracting all the worlds from Sora's memories, ending up in the dark, twisted Destiny Islands from the first game, Castle Oblivion, or the Realm of darkness.

That might not be all that epic though. They might just fight in the RoD until MX forces Sora to fight him alone. I think that something after that, like MX sending Sora somewhere just before he dies will pave the road to the next series.

I like the idea of the memories. I dont know why, it just seems fitting for the end of the saga.

Zyrax

I want them to fight in KH itself. MX (/ young MX) fuses himself with KH and has the control to change the area into worlds, we already know and Sora walked through. Then the final stage will be DI and MX loses and then we see a cutscene in the Dive into the Heart stage/ KH stage and Sora ends up somewhere in the RoD...

...something like that xD

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I would like to see destiny islands. MX is from this world after all, where better to finish him off than his home world. Plus it could allow him to flashback before he's finished and possibly reflect on his time there. Master Xehanort himself said
The boy deserved a place to spend his final moments peacefully. And what should come to mind but my own boyhood home.
While I realize he could be considered the main villain of the series, Sora has a tendency to try and reason with his enemy. He tried to remind Xemnas, that there was more to a heart than rage. Allowing Xehanort to finally die in a peaceful spot like his home and apologizing for his actions, would fit.

Or I'd like to see it at Land of the Departure , having been restored through some means and the gathering of the main characters. This could also symbolize the start of the restoration of the keyblade wielders in the Universe.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
I like the kingdom hearts idea but i would prefer it to be on destiny island. Not the cheery island paradise of course but how it was when the world was being destroyed and as someone mentioned before a setting sun in the sky will be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back