• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The final battle between Master Xehanort and Sora...where should it take place?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
KH actually IS a world as well as an object, as the final battle in KH II against Xemnas's dragon and his armoured form took place inside Kingdom Hearts.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Why does everybody think Kingdom Hearts is a place?? It's the heart of all worlds, it may be simbolic, it may be real, but no one ever said it was a world.

In his reports, Master Xehanort confirms that there is a realm of sorts that Kingdom Hearts forms when opened. This leads us to believe that Kingdom Hearts is in fact a world.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Why does everybody think Kingdom Hearts is a place?? It's the heart of all worlds, it may be simbolic, it may be real, but no one ever said it was a world.

No KH is a world. This was confirmed in BBS and KH1.

But remember there are 2 types of KH, the true KH and the artificial ones.

The True KH = The heart of all worlds, the place where all hearts are born from and all hearts return to.

Artificial KH's = The mass collection/sum of a huge gathering of many many hearts. (Such as the KH of people hearts made by organization XIII)

KH actually IS a world as well as an object, as the final battle in KH II against Xemnas's dragon and his armoured form took place inside Kingdom Hearts.

Yes but remember that the KH in KH2 was an aritificial KH made from the gathering of many people's hearts released from the heartless.

However I agree the true KH is also a place/World/Realm/whatever.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Kingdom Hearts is a "world". It isn't a world in the conventional sense, but it does exist in a way where it can be entered/accessed.

State

Awards
Twisted version of destiny islands, , where you fought XH when you were flying, the place where you faught final Xemnas, Keyblade Graveyard and maybe a new world to FINISH HIM in.

Now that's symbolic.

YoshiAngemon

If it IS Kingdom Hearts, then what would the world Logo be? The same as the Series Logo?

But that's besides the point. If Xehanort is defeated, then will there be a physical embodiment of Kingdom Hearts waiting to congratulate Sora on defeating the first threat to all worlds, allowing Sora to be given one wish. And Sora would want to honor Xion's wishes, and wish for the Freedom of Kingdom Hearts (Just like Al wished for Genie's Freedom).

Last edited:

Tatsu

^Unless of course the physical embodiment is IN fact Sora. Strange how it seems like every living thing the game is connected to him like as if he was a deity.

Apasstrife

of course theres gonna be more than 1 final battle. First in destiny island, but the fina final battle in DIVE TO THE HEART.

Anti_Terra122

I'd like the battle to be a battle of memories. MX uses the power of KH to change the battle area at will, extracting all the worlds from Sora's memories, ending up in the dark, twisted Destiny Islands from the first game, Castle Oblivion, or the Realm of darkness.

That might not be all that epic though. They might just fight in the RoD until MX forces Sora to fight him alone. I think that something after that, like MX sending Sora somewhere just before he dies will pave the road to the next series.

like like .

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Like many others, I think the best place is to have it be Destiny Islands. It's where both of their journeys began and it would feel like it's coming full circle when it is the place where Xehanort's journey ends. Plus it'd be a huge shout out to the final battle in KH1.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I want to see End of the World again. Seems like a good place to end it, instead of something cliche like "end it where it all began"

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I want to see End of the World again. Seems like a good place to end it, instead of something cliche like "end it where it all began"

Kingdom Hearts is one big cliche.
Another cliche in it wouldn't hurt no one.

And with Xehanort and Sora both being from DI, it's a more fitting "end it where it all began."

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Kingdom Hearts is one big cliche.
Another cliche in it wouldn't hurt no one.

And with Xehanort and Sora both being from DI, it's a more fitting "end it where it all began."

Eh, I disagree. I would rather see the boss fight look more apocolyptical, and dark, somewhere like EotW.

Darkrider S

I say it should Take Place in Either KH, Destiny Islands or another world.. heck maybe even Radient Garden =P or Traverse town..

Kevin Perez

In the numbered sequels, the setting for the final battle has always taken place in a newly, introduced world. Why stop now? Yeah, Destiny Islands would be symbolic but so would the former Land of Departure that is now Castle Oblivion, hell, maybe even the Keyblade Graveyard. Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion as well!

YoshiAngemon

Yeah. End of the World is a Heartless World, and The World That Never Was is a Nobody World. If anything, the two world types oughta be reawakened as the Keyblade Graveyard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back