• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Commission S1: Let Kingdom Come! [Kingdom Hearts Infinities Roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
-The Underworld (Kairi)-​

Kairi was quite suprised at how soft her landing really was. Had she really hit the ground? It didn't feel like it but she probably had. Then she heard a voice. His voice.

"Kairi, it's me! C'mon, wake up, I know you're tougher than this!"

She couldn't believe her ears. Maybe she was dreaming. But it sounded as clear as a bell ringing in her ear. There was no way. Was there? Her eyes gently flickered open as the person she had always longed to see came into her vision. She must be dreaming. She reached out her hand and tenderly set it atop his cheek and allowed it to glide softly over the surface of his skin. This was real. He was really here. At a loss for words, she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close, not wanting to lose sight of him ever again. She was where she belonged now, the only place she felt safe in, his arms. She was... home. It all happened so suddenly when a burst of light projected itself out of her and illumintated the area around them. Kairi stared at the spectacle in utter amazement as her light swirled and glowed about in the air before her. It all happened so naturally that she was quite amazed. So I did it? I released my light? She stared at the light for a good long moment before it began to make its way back inside her chest. Once it returned, she stared down at the area her heart was located in with awed eyes. She then averted her attention back to the silver-haired teen whom she was dying to see once again.

"I missed you so much!" She told him, before burrowing her head into his shoulder.

-The World That Never Was (Xreos)-

Xreos watched as his Superior easily took down a foot soldier of the Warhawk army. As the human being writhed in pain, Xreos slowly clapped his hands together saying: "Well done Saix. Now what's the plan?" Saix proceeded to point his finger out to the two large masses of people prepared to tear each other limb from limb.

"We fight. As you can see, we don't have the advantage here so obviously our goal isn't to win just yet, but merely to see this out so we can rebuild our forces and show them what the Commission is really made of. Good luck to you, Xreos, I have the utmost confidence in you."

Xreos simply nodded his head before running off. He noted how the soldiers were covered in enough farromagnetic material that it wouldn't be nessesary to use his rapier or bow. As the soldiers kept throwing themselves at him, he kept hurling them at city walls and other soldiers with the flick of his wrist. Suddenly, a large ear-blowing roar came from a silver, metalic colored dragon that was prepared to destory anyone or anything. "Lucky me." He replied sarcastically as he flung another soldier into a nearby emergency fireladder. As he approached the two masses of people, he readied his bow and filled it with a few arrows. But before he could fire any, he projected one last soldier into the mass, to serve as a warning. "Come at me." He said, taking his aim and ready to fire.

-The World That Never Was (Bellatrix and Xion)-

"You filthy scum! You don't deserve to live!" A Warhawk soldier screamed at her. Bellatrix could only laugh at the man's pathetic attempt to be meancing. Her lips contorted into a smirk as the man huirled himself at her.

She merely sidestepped his poorly planned out attack. "Listen, I have better things to do that to hear you ramble on about stupid things. So why don't you be smart and go attack someone else. 'Kay?" She said as she shooed him away with her right hand.

"Never! Prepare t-" His mouth continued to move, but words failed to come out as Bellatrix's once blue eyes became a golden color as she tampered with his soundwaves, causing his annoying voice to be inaudible. People just don't listen do they? She thought to herself as her eyes switched over to a now red color as she removed all light from his vision, rendering him blind. She pulled out Life's Wave from its case on her hip and made her way over to the blind soldier as he flailed his weapon about aimlessly. With one swift jab, her blade tore through his flesh and completely went through his torso. As the blade continued to remain inside his body, her eyes and the blade turned into a most violent shade of purple as she emited gamma radiation in him, killing all the living cells in his entire abdomen and torso area. As she pulled the blade from his torso, she whispered in his ear:

"Can't say I didn't tell you to go away." And then the man colapsed onto the floor writhering in pain. There was no way he would be able to recover from that injury. He was dying a slow any painful death. Either his crucial organs would shut down due to the death of cells, or he would simply bleed to death. Either way, she didn't care. All she really wanted to do was to find this man who could supposedly help her. "Now where was I?" She looked down at the piece of parchment paper with a name scrawled across it. It read: Zexion. "Well I'm off to find Zexion." As she fought her way through the bleak city streets, she came across a group of people who donned the same uniform as Zexion. Although they were most likely allied with him, she approached the group cautiously, Life's Wave ready to be whipped out at any time. "Excuse me but i'm looking for Zexion. Would you happen to know him?" She queried in a flirtacious manner towards the two boys.

Xion stared at the caramel-haired girl through narrowed eyes. "Yes we know him. Why?"

Bellatrix let out a light chuckle at the girl's demeanor. "Well, he's the person I need to find who can help me with something. Do you know where he could be?"

"The last time I saw him was with blondie over here, he was in The Castle That Never Was, but I'm sure he's on the move again. He might come back here..." Xion replied, still examining the girl before her eyes.

"Well if he might stay here than I guess I shall wait here or go where ever you all go since he's bound to meet up with you all again." She said, still eyeing the two boys. "Well i'm Bellatrix by the way."

"Whatever. I'm Xion. Listen I've got to finish handing these out..." Xion stated before walking away. As she continued down the streets, she met up with a few high commanding officers. She showed them how to inject themselves and others with the vile but in durring the process she recieved a violent and severe headache.

What's wrong?

Go to Traverse Town. Now.

Xion obeyed Aqua's orders as she told the commanding officers to finish distributing the antidotes. She called forth a corridor of darkness and set her sights on Traverse Town as Aqua told her to do. As she stepped through she found herself a few yards away from a dying, blond man. Upon impulse, Xion moved forward. When she saw who the man was, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Oh my god." She and Aqua stated.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 74488

Lanachi was caught off guard by the mans remark. A blush erupting her cheeks and her hand being snatched away back into its position of holding the girl. A soft whisper escaping her lips. "um....thank you...."

"I don't know the reasoning behind this but your touch seems to be bringing out these feelings that until now, I never knew that I had. To be honest, two minutes had not past yet I feel a special emotional connection with you that I never remembered feeling with Chizuyo and despite my inability to feel, I am feeling something that I had never felt before right now with her. I feel happy that I am with you and the girl..."

The blush only grew and Lanachi cursed herself inside. She was such a child at times...She had assumed who Chizuyo was, it would seem and the very thought of them together, and this man feeling more her was dangerously enjoyable. Yet in her head, impossible. She stared at the man for a few seconds before she got up. The child still within her arms. "I am flattered...but it seems I must be getting back to work..." The child scowled up at the girl. Lanachi merely tried to get away. It all seemed much to unrealistic. Suddenly the child wriggled out of her hands, clinging to the man.

"I want to stay with Chichi-kun."

She remembered what Chichi meant. Father.

She glared at the child, trying to get her off the man.

"Don't be silly, Marluxia is not your father."

The child still argued.

"Well i'm making him daddy-kun now."

"Thats not your choice."

"YES IT IS!"

The child glared at its 'mother'. She was fighting with the child as if she was one herself...she tried to give a apologetic smile towards the man, Marluxia...

-----

So it is a frontal charge that you are implementing as your first move againist the King? You bascially are wasting your first move and giving me the advantage! Lucipher thought as he observed Chizuyo raise out his hands, watching her every move. In the time that he had been made into a nobody and made the various contracts with both Hades and Lord Dauroth and then become the Forgotten Brotherhood of the Warhawk's commander-in-chief, he had learned almost every move and combat strategy of almost every member in the Commission and the Organization. Whatever that she had planned to use againist him was mistaken into thinking that he would end up having the same fate as the soldiers that she annihilated in front of him earlier. The bright streak of electricity shot out of the woman's hands and went straight for Lucipher although the nobody commander in the nick of time jumped up in the air and dodged the attack.

Chizuyo smirked as he did what she had wished. He had dodged such a attack. She closed her eyes, the lightning with in the sky aiming towards him. She watched as it quickly flash before he eyes, to the spot where she had seen him land, she did not know if it had hit its mark but even so, if he had not dodged the lightning she knew it would cause him damage. Seeing the electricity had finally moved back to the currents of her hands, Chizuyo finally made her way running towards the man, the guns within her hand ready to be shot. She shot towards the 'King' Knowing that each would miss purposely. She wanted to give him a 'clean' fight it would seem. But within the earth, Electricity waited for the time where he would stop, and through the ground her element would crawl through his skin. It was only a matter of time...she shot towards she had last seen his figure. The shot paralyzing.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"I never expected that so much bloodshed would occur in such a relatively small area. Is that humankind at its worst? And to think that they are the ones who call us heartless."

She is right...it is sickening how vile and destructive humankind can be when given power. Each one fights for its own beliefs and causes, but what does that get them? More deaths? In the end, there is no winner, for the supposed victor will either die through time or face a stronger opponent in the days to come. And yet, we as Nobodies, near immortal, strive to return to this age? Well, no, it is clear Ramaxuli wants power, as do all these ambitious beings.

"It's best if we do not stain our hands with their blood when they could do that to each other. I don't know about you but I don't to waste my energy on those down there when I can have fun upon meeting those Commission members."

"All too true, all too true Sira. It could be fun to take out a few Commission members, as well as beneficial. But unless ordered by Ramaxuli, I suggest we avoid them so as to make our overall existance remain shrouded in mystery. Now then, to our master at the castle..."

"So the superior has been located in the castle over there? If that's true, then form us a corridor there..."

Raising his hand, Sumxic formed a corridor with ease to the castle they lay in the distance. Whoa...for a second there it looked like the castle moved farther away...but that couldn't be, must be just the lighting...Before entering, he summoned a few Mics and ordered each one to search the area for Commission members so as he could track them down if needed. Stepping in, he appeared in the white walled Castle, about thirty feet from his master. "Hey, Ramaxuli! May I ask why our master has chosen to enter the party so early?" Asked Sumxic in a respectful tone, walking up to him and bowing down. "Also, may I ask who the new recruit is?"

"After that... interesting display, I suppose it will only be of use. Welcome to Organization XIII."

"Yeah! That's right, you were impressed huh?!" Exclaimed the excited boy, raising his chin up in victory. "And that was barely anything, let me show you my true-"

"Stop it Igretx! You'll make him mad..." Intervened Flowx, grabbing her brother with her free arm and tugging him off the balcony as Xemnas made his way over, pointing down at the battle.

"Now... look upon this battlefield, what do you see? Hearts. All to be added to my Kingdom Hearts. As your first task, seek out these hearts, and complete my vision. I trust this will be of no challenge to you? This world is mine, and this many... guests... does not suit it."

Nodding her head enthusiastically, she replied, saluting all serious like (well an attempt to look serious)- "Sir yes sir!! We will not disapoint! Now come on bro, let's gather some hearts!!" Upon finishing, she waved goodbye and pulled her brother through a corridor, who by his looks was most displeased.

Shaking his head in disagreement as his sister was blowing up the many soldiers from each faction with her slightly suicidal teddy bears, he stood back, not wanting to participate. "This is sooooo stupid!" He exclaimed, "Why do we have to waste our time collecting hearts! I want a real fight, not this baby stuff! Are you even listening Sis?"

As if to answer with a big no, she ran off down one of the streets yelling- "LOOK! LOOK! There are more people dressed like us Bro! Come on!!" As she ran toward the group, she failed to realize she was closer than she thought until with a wham she bumped into the spiky haired blond kid, which sent her to the floor, Bobo in arms. "Ouch, I am soooo sorry!"

"Not again..." Said Igretx in a low grumble as he slowly walked up to the gang. "You know you are such a clutz and whenever you run off on your own you only get hurt! Next time look where you're walking, Sis." After helping her up, as she brushed herself off, he turned to the new group and gave an angry stare. "And who might you all be? I'd say you are our new allies of the Organization, but I thought this group actually accomplished stuff instead of standing around like idiots!" Finishing, he stuck his tongue out as he turned his back to the group.

"H-hey! Bro, don't be so rude to our new friends! I am so sorry, he can be really nice. ("No I can't...") He is just a little wound up today and needs to take his nap! ("Shut up, not like they care...") So, what's all of your names? Mine is Flowx, and this is my twin brother Igretx!" she asked with a curious look as her Bobos ran around the street killing indiscrimately.

A

Azrael

The blush only grew and Lanachi cursed herself inside. She was such a child at times...She had assumed who Chizuyo was, it would seem and the very thought of them together, and this man feeling more her was dangerously enjoyable. Yet in her head, impossible. She stared at the man for a few seconds before she got up. The child still within her arms. "I am flattered...but it seems I must be getting back to work..." The child scowled up at the girl. Lanachi merely tried to get away. It all seemed much to unrealistic. Suddenly the child wriggled out of her hands, clinging to the man.

"Lanachi, I'm sorry if I appeared to be getting in the way of your work but I am glad to have known you and the lovely child you are rearing as a surrogate daughter." Marluxia did not want to stick around any longer when he would not be allowed to by the white haired woman and his daughter. She at least did me a favor in helping me figure out where I stand on not having emotions and she gave me a clue to finding out where Chizuyo may be although my desire to seek her out has diminished. He did not know the reason for this but was well on his way to leave until....

"I want to stay with Chichi-kun."

Chichi-kun? What the heck could that mean? Marluxia tilted his head and shook his pink hair upon hearing the strange word being emitted out of the little girl's mouth. He was well adept at speaking in different tounges although he was not familiar with the language from which the last word originated from nor its meaning which peaked the interest of the former Graceful Assassin's curiousity. Perhaps I should ask Lanachi since she is the one who is taking care of the little girl. The pink-haired nobody simply laughed it off, "I guess the child has confused me. What is this Chichi-kun? Does it mean something?" He intended to find out and decided to stick around.

She remembered what Chichi meant. Father.

She glared at the child, trying to get her off the man.

"Don't be silly, Marluxia is not your father."

How in the heck am I now been declared the child's father? Marluxia stood there perplexed that the child had immediately declared a stranger like him to become her father. He was not vehmently opposed to the idea of serving as a child's male surrogate parent like those certain fathers in those talk shows that he remembered watching on the television when his somebody Lumaria was just five years old yet he was unsure whether someone whose memories had been more or less erased from his mind would be able to serve as an adequate father figure to the child. Would that make me by default a husband figure to Lanachi? It's so sudden but something in me is making me used to the idea and I can not say that I am complaining.

The child still argued.

"Well i'm making him daddy-kun now."

Father-kun? How interesting? Marluxia tried to hold in his laughter and not seem to rude to Lanachi.

"Thats not your choice."

"YES IT IS!"

The child glared at its 'mother'. She was fighting with the child as if she was one herself...she tried to give a apologetic smile towards the man, Marluxia...

"It's perfectly alright, Lanachi. I know full well from my past experiences how children could be although there was once a famous quote from my favorite saga, the Journal of the Moogles that the best judges should be children." He did not know why this child has identified him as her father so quickly but she must have detected the chemical chemistry between himself and her 'mother' to come to a strange conclusion like that. "As much as I would to play father, I have more important affairs to tend to such as the reasons why my memories are lacking in quantity."

(OOC: Too tired to do Lucipher post)

Zeph

imp of the perverse
A Warhawk soldier flew past Kallen and into an emergency ladder with a sickening crunch as he landed neck-first on the concrete pavement. The unfortunate man convulsed a few times before becoming so still that it was obvious he was dead. His neck must have been broken… But she didn't have much time to think because some of the other soldiers near her were gasping and shouting insults at whatever unfortunate Nobody it was that had just come into their midst, either to stupid to realize their folly, or uncaring. All of that passed through the girls mind in the few seconds before yet another soldier was sent flying into their midst. The other combatants were now hurling insults like stones towards the Nobody Kallen still couldn't see as the rest of the men pressed around her yet again. Well, she didn't see Aladdin anywhere, so she figured he was with Aries still; and if he wasn't here then that meant no one was here to keep watch on her. Heh, perfect. Now I can finally see some action. But the men around her didn't seem to willing to let a mere girl like herself push her way forward, so they made it as hard for her as possible, saying things like: "A girl's place is in the kitchen." and "A cute girl like you belongs in the bedroom, not the battlefield."
That last comment really irked Kallen and she couldn't resist landing a solid kick in the offender's groin, causing him to double over, gasping in pain; the nearby Warhawks snickered to themselves, shutting up when Kallen shot them a dark glare. But she wasn't through with that Warhawk just yet, she stepped over to where the man was still doubled-over and grabbed a hold of his collar, bringing him to eye-level. "Say something like that again and I will fucking castrate you. Got that? Good, because I am NOT in the mood to be condescended to." After throwing him down on the ground again, the other soldiers made sure to move out of her way as she moved forward to see who it was causing this ruckus. She was squeezing through the final two Warhawks in her way when she saw who it was, and was about to head back into the crowd when she was pushed from behind and ended up in front of the others. Ah, c-crap! I don't want Xreos to see me here! Sneak away! Stealthily! The soldiers on the front lines smirked as she tried to push back through, and wouldn't let her in, but a few feet away she saw an alley that had a ladder leading to the low roof, so she ran in that direction, hoping not to be seen.

D

Deleted member 74488

"It's perfectly alright, Lanachi. I know full well from my past experiences how children could be although there was once a famous quote from my favorite saga, the Journal of the Moogles that the best judges should be children."

Lanachi was to busy getting the child off the man to hear the quote though she knew it had involved such things as Children being the judges. She held back something to mumble along the lines of; if this child was the judge everyone would be related and all hell would break loose. She didn't say anything.She just tore the child of the man, grabbing it as the girl struggled within her arms.

"As much as I would to play father, I have more important affairs to tend to such as the reasons why my memories are lacking in quantity."

Now she had listened. And for once, it seemed he had asked a question she could answer.

"You died."

It wasn't a question. But a fact....

"Before I came here I was trained by Master Yen Sid, A man you might of or might not of heard from. Obviously you died. Your a nobody aren't you?"

A

Azrael

Raising his hand, Sumxic formed a corridor with ease to the castle they lay in the distance. Whoa...for a second there it looked like the castle moved farther away...but that couldn't be, must be just the lighting...Before entering, he summoned a few Mics and ordered each one to search the area for Commission members so as he could track them down if needed. Stepping in, he appeared in the white walled Castle, about thirty feet from his master.

"Hey, Ramaxuli! May I ask why our master has chosen to enter the party so early?" Asked Sumxic in a respectful tone, walking up to him and bowing down.

It appears that Sumxic and Xiras have arrived to participate in this castle's takeover! "Salutations to you, Sumxic and I must say that I am feeling glad that you and Xiras managed to arrive to join me to this interesting gathering we have here," There was more assurance now with these nobodies arriving that they would manage to have a small chance, if they play their cards right and not manage to screw everything, to get away with taking over the Castle That Never Was without garnering attention from the other groups who were at the moment too busy concentrating their attention on each other. "I was thinking that you two were quite busy playing some game called Delhi street tag and the others were busy somewhere else so I decided to take my young steward on a small mission concerning the acquisition of this castle. It does not matter since you're here not and Charxai, Tompex, and Chizuyo are not too far away from this present location."

"Also, may I ask who the new recruit is?"

"That's what I want to know as well," Xiras mused while observing the small silver haired nobody by Ramaxuli's side. He looks pretty weak to me. What could he be doing with the Superior?

"I prefer that my young steward introduce himself to you two himself," Ramaxuli said, looking back at Xadnte and offering a slight smile. "These are the other members in the Orden der Nocts organization that I had been describing to you earlier when you asked me about them. Not exactly the best examples of ideal operatives but I suppose that they get the job done or will now that they're done kissing and are ready to start killing."

-----

Now she had listened. And for once, it seemed he had asked a question she could answer.

"You died."

"No Lanachi, I never did truly die in that I lost my heart to darkness but my body and soul managed to stick together and form an independent existence of its own. Trust me, I may complain about the memories being lacking in quantity but had I lost all of them, I would had no longer been existing."

"Before I came here I was trained by Master Yen Sid, A man you might of or might not of heard from. Obviously you died. Your a nobody aren't you?"

"So you figured it out, my dear Lanachi?" Marluxia chuckled upon hearing the words from the white-haired woman, still holding on dearly tightly to the brunette girl, "I would had guessed that someone in this town would figure out upon speaking to me long enough that I am indeed a creature of the nothingness, a mere nobody."

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
- The Underworld -

Kairi suddenly opened her eyes and stared up at Riku in wonder, gently caressing his face before she wrapped her arms around him and buried herself into his shoulder. Under other circumstances, he might have been touched by this loving gesture, but now he felt angry because it made him wonder who was responsible for causing her so much stress. He hid that anger from Kairi of course; she had been through enough and Riku wasn’t going to make her pay for whatever Dauroth had done to her. Instead he wrapped his own arms tightly around her and whispered, “Shhh, it’s all right Kairi, you’re safe now.”

And then something truly odd happened. A flash of light appeared and shimmered around the pair before disappearing into Kairi’s chest. Was it her heart? She was still speaking to him and remembered his name, so he figured that she must have been okay in THAT department. So what exactly was the problem? Riku looked around for a solution and suddenly recognized one of the men standing off to the side…the very man that he’d tried to defeat back in Traverse Town before Lucipher showed up and spoiled the party. “Nelox!” he shouted furiously, as he carefully placed Kairi on the floor and stood up with Way to Dawn clutched in his hand, “What did you do to her?! And don’t you dare lie to me!”

Mulan had already caught up to her leader at this point and was touched by the reunion between Riku and his dear friend, though it caused her to hang back awkwardly, feeling like the fifth wheel now. But that situation changed for her when she heard Riku shout out Nelox’ name. That’s the man who almost killed me in Traverse Town and sent me to this world in the first place! she realized in horror, What does he want with us?
As much as she wanted to turn and run however, Mulan knew that she needed to stay and help in any way that she could. This was what lead her to rush to Riku’s side and declare, “Don’t worry, Riku! I’ll help you and your friend if things get messy!”

***​

- The World That Never Was -

In spite of all the fierce battles raging everywhere, the World That Never Was didn’t look that much different from the last time that Larxene had seen it: the same neon lights, the same empty buildings, the same empty sky, except for the gigantic Kingdom Hearts moon, of course. She saw Saix and another Commission member go to work destroying as many soldiers as possible, so she turned to Demyx and said, “I have no idea who we’re fighting or why, but I’m not going to wait around and let these guys decide for me! I suggest you do the same.” She heard him chuckling as she took off down the streets with her kunais bared, striking down anything that moved or looked at her funny. But as she headed deeper into the city, she started to notice something odd about some of the bodies: they had no obivous injuries that could come from a weapon, or anything to suggest how they had been killed aside from the looks of agony on their faces. Now baffled, Larxene stepped backwards, pondering over what might've happened...and stepped in something sticky. She looked down and immediately jerked her foot away; she had stepped in someone's vomit. "Oh, that's nice!" she growled as she wiped her boot off on another soldier's corpse.

Strangely enough, it looked like the offending material had come from another dead soldier, because it was all over his armor. Was that how he had died? Larxene took another look around, and that's when she began to detect the strange scent in the air, and purples wisps of smoke hanging around. "Wonderful," she muttered, "We've all been poisioned."

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
"Prior to meeting his fate by the hand of Marluxia, he served the Light Realm's worlds from the creatures of darkness known by people as the Heartless. He was known all over as the Light Keybearer and once saved the worlds from the wrath of an engimatic seeker of the shadows known as Ansem, although I knew that he was just the heartless of Xemnas," Ramaxuli answered Xadnte's question while the two nobodies were walking down the exterior pasageway known as Naught's Approach. The strong presence belonging that to Xemnas that he felt earlier on just now had weakened only to strengthen again as he heard a powerful roar in the distance. He's summoned that dragon nobody of his from what it seems which means only deep trouble for everyone fighting on the streets below. Many warriors that would be fighting there would soon be killed by the mindless creature but acting upon his nobody instinct, he could hardly care less about the fate of anyone besides his own. "Let's continue on, Xadnte. If I were you, I would not stay outside for much long unless you're considering giving yourself as dragon food and get myself in here."

He wasn't considering to be food for a dragon. But he wasnt considering to leave either. Where would he go? He wasn't experienced enough to open a corridor all the way to the mansion. Not even. So this Sora guy was killed. Wow, so much happened before he was born. He almost wished he was alive to see it all. Almost.
"Dragon food? Does...that indicate danger? Are we about to fight?" Xadnte inquired, not quite sure of the situation at hand, but if he had to fight....he would. He heard the creature roar and looked up. "Impressive." He said. He wasn't all that scared. Just..confused.

Organization_42

Awards
- The World That Never Was -

Several scents attracted Zexion's attention and he stiffened. One was very, very similar to Marluxia's, and it had an emptiness to it that could only mean a Nobody...and yet, it wasn't Marluxia. The other scents belonged to Nobodies as well, and though Zexion wanted to go and solve this puzzle, he was not interested in walking into a potential trap set by the Commission. Where were Roxas and Xion?! Had they gotten themselves into trouble again, or even worse, had they decided that the world was falling apart around them and they should spend their last moments together...alone?

As it turned out, while Roxas' scent was still nearby with Axel's, Xion's was gone. I might choose that girl as my test subject when I find her again! he thought in false anger. But before he could move forward with that experiment, he needed to inform Xemnas...and what a welcome coicidence: Xemnas was not far away! Zexion's senses told him that the Superior was near Memory Skyscraper, so he teleported to the roof of the building in the hopes of looking down and discovering the elusive man's location. In an even greater stroke of luck, Xemnas was there already! "Good evening, Superior," Zexion greeted him smoothly, "Enjoying the view, I see? There is something that I must discuss with you while the lesser Nobodies wage their battles."

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards

"Also, may I ask who the new recruit is?"

"That's what I want to know as well," Xiras mused while observing the small silver haired nobody by Ramaxuli's side. He looks pretty weak to me. What could he be doing with the Superior?

"I prefer that my young steward introduce himself to you two himself," Ramaxuli said, looking back at Xadnte and offering a slight smile. "These are the other members in the Orden der Nocts organization that I had been describing to you earlier when you asked me about them. Not exactly the best examples of ideal operatives but I suppose that they get the job done or will now that they're done kissing and are ready to start killing."

Sumxic....and Xiras were thier names? Xadnte was quite impressed with thier appearance. They seemed like light hearted people. Like...meeting a new family member. Xadnte grinned at Ramaxuli's comments. Xadnte never properly introduced himself so he decided to make do with what he had. Steping toward Xiras and Sumxic, Xadnte began speaking.

"My name is Xadnte, The Deceptive Shadowstalker." He said, giving his full name and title.

"I hope that's what you're supposed to do." He thought after finishing.

A

Azrael

Just the previous several times, Lucipher had managed to dodge another devestating streak of electricity aimed at him luckily although each continual strike that missed him seemed to add on the damage done to the World That Never Was. It appears like she is going to try to make me immobile by paralyzing me with one of her electric shocks but as long as my velocity is this quick, I won't have to worry about being struck anytime soon. But this is not anything to what I had expected of Chizuyo to unleash againist her enemies or at least not what I expect after fighting the virtual program of her various times. He had studied the batte strategies of each member who served under the the banner of Marluxia's Rose Order and its spirtual successor the Thirteenth Commission led by Saix very carefully and he found it quite strange that none of the Silent Assassin's attacks were being targeted at him. She's either getting rusty with her attacks or is trying to lead me on and become overconfident myself. It was at this moment when he dodged another lightning strike through a forwards dodge-roll leading several meters away from the ravenette nobody. Chizuyo missed me again! While getting back on his feet, Lucipher smiled as his eyes shimmered from their normal color to that of shining light. "If you're not going to give me much of a show then I might as well kick your ass!" He lunged forwards towards Chizuyo rapidly in high speed, preparing to slash the woman in two.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Salutations to you, Sumxic and I must say that I am feeling glad that you and Xiras managed to arrive to join me to this interesting gathering we have here,"

"Heh, you joke sir, you know we hardly can feel. For if we did, we would be joining those barbarians down below as they slaughter each other." Retorted the Ex-DJ as he glanced outward onto the carnage. I can't believe war os always the answer to such simple problems...and soon we are to wage war on the Universe, when will it stop?

"I was thinking that you two were quite busy playing some game called Delhi street tag and the others were busy somewhere else so I decided to take my young steward on a small mission concerning the acquisition of this castle. It does not matter since you're here not and Charxai, Tompex, and Chizuyo are not too far away from this present location."

"So, we do indeed have a new recruit do we?" Started Sumxic as he rose from his bow, looking over at the newbie. "Well go on, don't be shy. We don't bite...well I don't, she might." Laughed Sumxic as he signalled with his eyes over to Xiras.

"My name is Xadnte, The Deceptive Shadowstalker."

"Whoa there, try not to get too detailed on us, we don't have all day!" Joked Sumxic as he walked closer to the 'Shadowstalker'. "So Xadnte is it, well the name's Sumxic, The Jutebox Hero and Knight of Three of this Orden. Later you should get yourself some armor and maybe even train with Tompex so you too can better your powers. I am sorry your welcome isn't so lavish, but with this conflict going on we must make haste." Finished with the boy, he turned his attention back to Ramaxuli.

"Master, this place reeks now of various scents of Nobodies that it is very hard to tell them apart. But what is certain is we have many humanoid Nobodies out there, enough to equal the Commission, the Organization, and even a few more that are new. We should be quick about your plan, and quiet about it to, Master Ramaxuli. Your orders sir?"

D

Deleted member 74488

Just the previous several times, Lucipher had managed to dodge another devestating streak of electricity aimed at him luckily although each continual strike that missed him seemed to add on the damage done to the World That Never Was. It appears like she is going to try to make me immobile by paralyzing me with one of her electric shocks but as long as my velocity is this quick, I won't have to worry about being struck anytime soon. But this is not anything to what I had expected of Chizuyo to unleash againist her enemies or at least not what I expect after fighting the virtual program of her various times. He had studied the batte strategies of each member who served under the the banner of Marluxia's Rose Order and its spirtual successor the Thirteenth Commission led by Saix very carefully and he found it quite strange that none of the Silent Assassin's attacks were being targeted at him. She's either getting rusty with her attacks or is trying to lead me on and become overconfident myself. It was at this moment when he dodged another lightning strike through a forwards dodge-roll leading several meters away from the ravenette nobody. Chizuyo missed me again! While getting back on his feet, Lucipher smiled as his eyes shimmered from their normal color to that of shining light. "If you're not going to give me much of a show then I might as well kick your ass!" He lunged forwards towards Chizuyo rapidly in high speed, preparing to slash the woman in two.

Chizuyo did not move until the last moment, as soon as his weapon moved to cut her, to destroy her she moved. That same smirk placing upon her face, Her movemnents were fast, her gun dissapearing within one of her hand. Her hand gripping his wrist, the electricity moving through her body. The power would burn, perhaps even scorch the skin. But just as fast before the idiotic, overconfident nobody could react her gun was placed behind his back, a peircing shot marking the air before she moved him, Trying to kick him and she pushed herself away. The pain should hurt...You fool...you think you can just cut me in half like a mere doll... She held back a laugh. Now far from him and the gun back in her hand, ready for his next attack she smirked.

"You need to realise boy, that fighting me is not as easy as you think. Its like fighting with fire. Except worse."

A

Azrael

"So, we do indeed have a new recruit do we?" Started Sumxic as he rose from his bow, looking over at the newbie. "Well go on, don't be shy. We don't bite...well I don't, she might." Laughed Sumxic as he signalled with his eyes over to Xiras.

"You know what, Sumxic?" Xiras shouted angrily at the male nobody, pulling the boy by the ears. "If you're going to joke about me, I might as well do what you think I'm going to do to the little runt to your skiny white ass and bite your testicles off!"

"I suggest that you please calm down with the threats, my dear friend Xiras before you frighten our newest recruit and prevent him from introducing himself."

"Whoa there, try not to get too detailed on us, we don't have all day!" Joked Sumxic as he walked closer to the 'Shadowstalker'. "So Xadnte is it, well the name's Sumxic, The Jutebox Hero and Knight of Three of this Orden. Later you should get yourself some armor and maybe even train with Tompex so you too can better your powers. I am sorry your welcome isn't so lavish, but with this conflict going on we must make haste." Finished with the boy, he turned his attention back to Ramaxuli.

I honestly don't know what's the big deal. So what if he's some new recruit? This Xadnte did not appear to be much for such excitement to be made since he looked more like a little boy who just lost his parents than someone who was going to be augmented as an Orden operative. She supposed that since Ramaxuli was serious in letting him into the Orden that he must have had some form of power that would help advance the Orden agenda of having their hearts returned to them. Taking out her gloved hand, Xiras tried to smile at the nobody and stuck out her hand, "I'm not one for big introductions but my name is Xiras although you can me Sira if you want to be informal like the closet homosexual to unfortunately had to listen him. Pleasure to meet you."

"Master, this place reeks now of various scents of Nobodies that it is very hard to tell them apart. But what is certain is we have many humanoid Nobodies out there, enough to equal the Commission, the Organization, and even a few more that are new. We should be quick about your plan, and quiet about it to, Master Ramaxuli. Your orders sir?"

"Quite an interesting and well thought out inquiry that you just asked me and it is a strange concidence since I was just about to inform you all about our plan when you decided to interrupt me. Sumxic, I know that you are quite curious but you must understand that I'm the one who's in charge and not someone of defective qualities such as yourself." Ramaxuli shot a hostile glare at Sumxic and turned around, looking up at the clear window which shown a clear picture of Kingdom Hearts glowing above them in the Altar of Naught. Oh my Kingdom Hearts, I know that you seek more hearts to feed upon to reach your potential to provide us mere nobodies with optimal power and knowledge. I am forced to deal with the hand that the Gods who created you long ago through these idiots who happened to join the Orden that I intend on establishing but I suppose that they will do until it is time for my plan to reach its climax and their usefulness will have then withered away to the point that I can kill them one by one until there are no one in my way for universal domination of light, dark, twilight and nothingness. "But since you've asked, it's about time that I devulge information considering that time and numbers are not on our side. Sumxic and Xiras, I want you to locate the dressing rooms of this castle if they are any and take up whatever black Organization coats that may still be there. My command to you two is to kill whatever Commission operatives you find around your area and if possibile, have Saix to become our hostage. Is that understood, you two?"

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Quite an interesting and well thought out inquiry that you just asked me and it is a strange concidence since I was just about to inform you all about our plan when you decided to interrupt me. Sumxic, I know that you are quite curious but you must understand that I'm the one who's in charge and not someone of defective qualities such as yourself."

Looking onward as Ramaxuli's eyes of pure hatred bore into his own, Sumxic did not flinch, nor show any sign of fear. Simply, he bowed his head downward and began- "Yes sir, please excuse me for my rudeness and impatience. I became to hasty and I won't let it happen again." Apologized Sumxic, raising his head awaiting his orders, smile faded and instead replaced with his emotionless expression as his eyes were hidden behind his glasses.

I must remember he is quick to anger and slow to calm down. As I have stated, I will watch over him to make sure he does not explode on one of our members. We do not need self-afflicted wounds in the Orden. Even if I am punished for my actions, I will protect my allies.

"But since you've asked, it's about time that I devulge information considering that time and numbers are not on our side. Sumxic and Xiras, I want you to locate the dressing rooms of this castle if they are any and take up whatever black Organization coats that may still be there. My command to you two is to kill whatever Commission operatives you find around your area and if possibile, have Saix to become our hostage. Is that understood, you two?"

"Understood master Ramaxuli. We shall head out immediately and hunt down the Commission under the disguise of the Organization. And I will personally attend to Saix for such a fool cannot compete with me." Bowing once more as he left, he turned and headed down the hallway, signalling for Xiras to follow. Upon reaching the changing rooms, he acquired a cloak a few sizes big for him, as he wished to keep his armor on, and slid it over him so as he was completely covered. Summoning his iFight so it was on his head, he raised his hood over so as he was fully concealed in the black Organization Cloak.

Handing one to Xiras, he whispered quietly into her ear- "Listen, I ask you to let me to be the one who talks to Ramaxuli whenever questions are raised. It would be better for his anger to be directed at me alone and not us both, understand? Now, get dressed, I am heading off to track down Saix." Turning, he extended his hand outward and openned a corridor before looking back at Xiras. "Oh, and be careful. Especially since you still owe me a kiss considering the one we shared was during the game and not afterward" Laughing, he gave no time for a response as he leapt into the darkness only to appear atop the roofs, surveying the city below.

Now the hunt begins, don't let me down iFight...

D

Deleted member 74488

"So you figured it out, my dear Lanachi?" Marluxia chuckled upon hearing the words from the white-haired woman, still holding on dearly tightly to the brunette girl, "I would had guessed that someone in this town would figure out upon speaking to me long enough that I am indeed a creature of the nothingness, a mere nobody."

Lanachi sighed, sitting back down next to the man. The child grinning, quickly getting up out of her arms to grin at the man. She felt sympathy for the man. Like there was something unfinished, uncaring that would be felt within her heart if she left he man now. She stared a the sky, debating to herself what to say. She didn't know what to tell the man and so she merely told him what she felt. What she genereally thought. What she thought he would of wanted to know, to hear if she was in his position and to speak the truth, in such a way. She was.

"I won't judge you, you know. Many here would kill you..."

She stared at him. Her red eyes trying to find any emotions.

"I understand what your trying to do. It seems our positions are opposite..."

Her smile upon her face was only showed sadness...

"Like you, my heart was lost but somehow in my time, I found it...the differene? She's still out there. My nobody. Yen Sid would not tell me of her to well, but he knew. He told me that she was slowly destroying the worlds with her leader, that she was a tradgey and overall...that she herself was going to be the very beggining of a horror which will take over the worlds."

A small yet once again sad laugh escaped her lips.

"It seems like a big burdan to bare, no? To find that your very self is killing that of others...but even so, I don't believe in blaming the nobodies...there seems no point..."

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
----Xemnas
The Dark City

Xemnas watched the two children leave, and returned his eyes to the batlle below until he was greeted by an old friend.

"Good evening, Superior," Zexion greeted him smoothly, "Enjoying the view, I see? There is something that I must discuss with you while the lesser Nobodies wage their battles."

"Oh really? Pray tell, what might be troubling you that requires me, Zexion?" Xemnas asked in his distant, monotone voice. He looked up towards Kingdom Hearts, and continued to speak. "Look above us. What do you see? Hearts, an immense amount of hearts, all forming together to create Kingdom Hearts. Is it not marvelous, this sight of Kingdom Hearts? One day, all our wishes... granted... and it shall be the one to grant them." Xemnas said, his eyes completely dedicated to the great moon above him.

---Qazre
Olympus Coliseum

Qazre opened his eyes and stood up. "All right! Now I'm gonna rip out yo..." He looked around and noticed Phil and Meg were standing near him, and Mirosius was handcuffed to a wall. "Oh... Riku and Mulan are gone, huh?" Qazre asked. "Yep. Left to the underworld to go find some Kairi." Phil said to him. "Whatever." Qazre stepped outside of the room he was in, and stood alone for a bit. So. He forgot about me as soon as he heard Kairi was here, huh? And what has she done for the Society? Nothing. What have I done? I spent what felt like years in that horrible place because I stayed loyal to Riku. Kairi must be sooo important to him, hah! What's more important? The job or his hormones? Qazre's eyes began to twitch a bit. Why'd that guy send me to ally myself with some sex crazed teenager? Why would anyone reccomend this guy as a leader? Qazre's eyes began to twitch violently at this point, and he bared his teeth. Damn weakling, I'll slaughter him if he does this one more time! Suddenly, he heard shackles braking behind him, and turned around, Phil and Meg were running, and Mirosius was towering over him, finishing removing his shackles. "Hey there, mind giving me directions to a certain Roxas' whereabouts?" He asked. "No? Okay then." He said as he placed his hand to his heart, and began to pull it away, his sword forming as he did so. "Like it? It's a more cinematic way of removing the darkness from my heart to use as a blade, in case they ever turn my life into a movie."

He jabbed the blade through Qazre's abdomen, and turned to walk away into the underworld. Until he heard, "Meteor." Suddenly, a huge chunk of rock collided with the coliseum, damaging it greatly. He turned and saw a corridor of darkness closing behind him. "That son of a---" Was all he had time to say before he was crushed beneath the huge chunk of rock...

----Nelox
The Underworld

As Nelox charged at Ghainuus, he stopped and stared at the light being released from Princess Kairi's heart. "Amazing, wouldn't you agree Ghainuus?" He asked. After a moment, a huge gale whipped up in the area, and a cloaked figure appeared, wielding six lances. "Good to see you, Dilan. Where might Braig, Even and Elaeus be?" Nelox asked the man. "Left already." The man said. "Well, I suppose it is my duty to escort the princess and her cohorts to the battlefield now." He said as he opened a corridor of darkness.

“Nelox!” he shouted furiously, as he carefully placed Kairi on the floor and stood up with Way to Dawn clutched in his hand, “What did you do to her?! And don’t you dare lie to me!”

"Nothing at all my good wielder. She fainted from the stress of the decision she had to make, but in the end she chose right. Now, if you do not wish to fight Ghainuus here, I suggest you leave." Nelox said, motioning to the corridor. "I and Dilan have other busines to attend to, so please excuse us." He said with a smile. "Oh... and one more thing. You've never heard my name as far as I can tell, and never seen my face. So... do tell, how did you know I was Nelox?" He asked, looking sharply at the silver haired boy.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
So, we do indeed have a new recruit do we?" Started Sumxic as he rose from his bow, looking over at the newbie. "Well go on, don't be shy. We don't bite...well I don't, she might." Laughed Sumxic as he signalled with his eyes over to Xiras.

"You know what, Sumxic?" Xiras shouted angrily at the male nobody, pulling the boy by the ears. "If you're going to joke about me, I might as well do what you think I'm going to do to the little runt to your skiny white ass and bite your testicles off!"

"I suggest that you please calm down with the threats, my dear friend Xiras before you frighten our newest recruit and prevent him from introducing himself."

I honestly don't know what's the big deal. So what if he's some new recruit? This Xadnte did not appear to be much for such excitement to be made since he looked more like a little boy who just lost his parents than someone who was going to be augmented as an Orden operative. She supposed that since Ramaxuli was serious in letting him into the Orden that he must have had some form of power that would help advance the Orden agenda of having their hearts returned to them. Taking out her gloved hand, Xiras tried to smile at the nobody and stuck out her hand, "I'm not one for big introductions but my name is Xiras although you can me Sira if you want to be informal like the closet homosexual to unfortunately had to listen him. Pleasure to meet you."

Xadnte smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you too." He added , then looked to his master. He wanted to do something. This was getting very boriing. Xiras and Sumxic went on thier ways to handle some kind of mission. After much thought Xadnte looked toward Ramaxuli.

"Is there anyhting I can do?" He asked, hopeful to be able to master his powrs and get a chance to use them.

Organization_42

Awards
- The World That Never Was –

Zexion looked up towards the massive, incomplete heart that Xemnas was gazing at. “Yes, very impressive,” he said in a bored tone. Truly, Kingdom Hearts was impressive, but the Cloaked Schemer refused to get excited over it while it still remained unfinished. He did not like to obsess over future outcomes when the present situations had yet to be resolved, such as now. And this thought brought him to the dilemma at hand. “I suppose you could say that I am troubled by the idea of who our Kingdom Hearts will belong to when these events are over. If the traitors, Riku’s little band of followers, or our so-called allies have their say, I am afraid that we will lose our chance to become whole persons and never finish unlocking the mysteries of the heart.” He had a feeling that the latter concern held more importance for the two of them over actually getting their hearts back, but for the sake of the charade, he addressed both issues.

Below them, the battle between the Nobodies, Dauroth’s men, and the group calling itself the Warhawks had progressed into an all-out frenzy, with the Nobodies fighting to defend their world, the Warhawks bent on wiping out every last trace of their enemy, and the Children of the Dusk screaming something about vengeance. That’s when Zexion noticed that Dauroth’s scent was still notably absent, and he wondered if not everything had transpired the way it was supposed to for the group that had entered the Origin Point. But clearly, that did not make his army any less formidable.

“These groups all seem to have one thing in common: they all have massive legions of soldiers at their beck and call. It is my belief that we need something of that nature as well if we wish to succeed in our plans. Our group is too small to fight off enemies, which we’ve known for the past year. I think it’s high time we expanded our members, but in a way that gives us an edge over the other factions.” Zexion paused to let that little piece sink in. He knew he needed to be careful about how he went about suggestion his potential experiment to Xemnas for it to be accepted. At the very least, the still-touchy subject of Project X was not going to be mentioned. “What I am proposing is that we use the powers of my Lexicon again on a single human test subject. I will seal away his or her memories and essentially rebuild his or her heart, one that would be completely and totally devoted to the Organization. Then I will take our subject to a disclosed location to train him or her into a formidable tool of war. If my experiment is a success, we can begin implementing it on a grander scale and bring the most powerful warriors under our control. Organization XIII would have the strongest supply of able people at its disposal, and all of them would have no will or desire to do anything except serve us.

It may take some time, but I believe that this plan will pay off in the long run. What do you think, Superior?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back