• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Commission S1: Let Kingdom Come! [Kingdom Hearts Infinities Roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Xadnte's jaw tightened, straining to summon the hordes of Heartless he was bestowing upon the city. He didn't feel they were working, but he got an idea of how they looked. He just wanted to them to be stronger. Better. More enough to be worth something. Swinging his arm from his right to his left, he closed his fist and ceased the summoning of Heartless for the moment. Taking a moment to catch his breath he summoned his shadow once more, which responded with unstable movement, proving that he was still just getting used to his powers. Xadnte then tried to imagine a more powerful, but smaller Heartless. Using the Neoshadow as a basic drawing board he began thinking of how he could make a better creature. He pushed his palm forward and darkness swirled around it. What emerged he didn't expect.

It was a Heartless alright, but something was off. It wasn't exactly how he imagined it. It's skull was more rounded in the back, kind of like a priimitive ape, and it's mouth seemed to be connected at some points with the other parts forming shadowy, jagged teeth. A dark sludge seemed to connect the other parts of the mouth. It was like it was trying to open it's mouth but it couldn't finish all the parts so some stuck. One arm was dramatically larger than the other, with sharm claws at it's fingers. It sprouted small wings that would never be able to fly and were quite broken at that. It's two yellow eyes were the same but one blinked before the other. It had two powerful lags and one seemed to lag. It was...scary. Xadnte didn't really imagine this...it looked a lot better in his mind. But still, it seemed to be able to function, it's abilities probably would make up for it. But...this all proved that Xadnte still needed to master a simple summoning. If his Xadnte's heartless came out this deformed, the abilities, he thought up for it would probably come out the same.

Xadnte took a deep breath, summoned at least a dozen more and let them loose. He then sat, catching his breath. It was taking his toll. But he wasn't planning on stopping. Staggering to his feet Xadnte prepared to summon Heartless once more. His own creations were more work.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Tompex stroked his chin as though he had a goatee. "Maybe I should go check up on things..." He said to himself. Besides, it's boring standing alone in the middle of the Savvanah anyways. He finished thinking to himself. He opened a corridor of darkness... and ended up in some large sea, in the middle of a fight between some pirate and a squid... human... thing. He was on a boat, and some song he heard once came to mind. The two who were fighting stopped and stared at him. "Uh... sorry for interrupting." He said as he walked into another corridor of darkness. "Wierd." He said to himself with half closed eyes as he exited in the right place this time. "Ah, here we are. Now entering, dark, evil, half destroyed city." He said to himself. He was alone in an area so far not reached by the battle, and said to himself, "Now where's that thing I summoned..." He heard a huge crash a few miles away, and opened another corridor leading to the top of a building. A few miles away, he could see his beast fighting a giant dragon, in the middle of a huge open area where buildings used to stand silhouetted against the moonlight. "Well... huh. Huh. Uh huh. Yeah................ I'm gonna go find that Rammizulo guy........." He said to himself, pressing his fingers against his eyes as though he had a migraine. He noticed Ramaxuli's presence a ways away, in a humoungous floating castle, which was colored white and had a strange symbol on its front. "Guess I'd better head up there." He opened a corridor to where he felt Ramaxuli, and began to speak to him. "Hey! Superior guy! So... now that this battle's on, what do I do? Any missions you have in mind?" Tompex asked the man. "Because... It's boring doing nothing, which is a bit wierd coming out of me. And besides, if I want any of your plans to work out, I've gotta pull my weight!" Most of the time...

(Subpar post, but I need him to do something. Anything.)

A

Azrael

"Hey! Superior guy! So... now that this battle's on, what do I do? Any missions you have in mind?" Tompex asked the man. "Because... It's boring doing nothing, which is a bit wierd coming out of me. And besides, if I want any of your plans to work out, I've gotta pull my weight!" Most of the time...

Ramaxuli acknowledged the nobody's presence as he arrived via dark corridor to the Addled Impasse and saw him stand by his side, observing the battle occuring thousands of feet below them. The solitude was something that he was getting used to but it was not something that he particularly liked, if he was able to like or dislike. "I have been observing the battle as its spectator, awaiting for the ideal opporuntune moment to strike. It seems that you were the one who unleashed that Groundshaker Heartless that is confronting that dragon nobody." The hochmeister's smile that was plastered in his face grew ever wider as he observed the two titanic creatures as they exchanged blows with one another were crushed the helpless Warhawk and Children soldiers on the streets. He shifted his head to his side and eyed Tompex's face. "I too grow rather tiresome of standing around doing nothing and spent much of my time speaking to our latest addition to the Orden, the one named Xadnte. I had assigned him on summoning Heartless to provide distraction for our enemies to concentrate their fire on while our own agents would be able to conduct their business. Perhaps it is time that I joined the fray as well although I prefer to work alongside another nobody. The Commission is being dealt with by Sumxic and Xiras while Chizuyo and Charxai are handling the Warhawks while Xadnte is mostly killing Children warriors which leaves the original Organization XIII to us. How would you prefer if we pick someone from the Organization to eliminate? In fact, I'll let you pick from Xemnas, Zexion, Axel, Roxas, and Xion."

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"I too grow rather tiresome of standing around doing nothing and spent much of my time speaking to our latest addition to the Orden, the one named Xadnte. I had assigned him on summoning Heartless to provide distraction for our enemies to concentrate their fire on while our own agents would be able to conduct their business. Perhaps it is time that I joined the fray as well although I prefer to work alongside another nobody. The Commission is being dealt with by Sumxic and Xiras while Chizuyo and Charxai are handling the Warhawks while Xadnte is mostly killing Children warriors which leaves the original Organization XIII to us. How would you prefer if we pick someone from the Organization to eliminate? In fact, I'll let you pick from Xemnas, Zexion, Axel, Roxas, and Xion."

"Huh? Uh... yeah... how do I pick one when I don't even know who they are?" Tompex asked his superior. "I mean... no clue whatsoever who these guys are. So... uh... mind giving me a bit of an explanation about who these guys are?" Tompex finished. "Oh... wait. Did you say Heartless? That's what those things are called? But why are they called heartless when we're the ones with no hearts? Who names this stuff anyways? Because whoever they are needs a bit of a reality check." Tompex said astounded by how much that name sucked in his eyes.

A

Azrael

"Huh? Uh... yeah... how do I pick one when I don't even know who they are?" Tompex asked his superior. "I mean... no clue whatsoever who these guys are. So... uh... mind giving me a bit of an explanation about who these guys are?" Tompex finished.

"I apologize for the slight mistakes since I had lacked the chance to inform you about those Organization fools to all of you before you departed from me earlier in the day," Ramaxuli responded chalantly to the Italian nobody. He remembered that he did not save time to explain to everyone the various potential enemies who would prove to be a thorn in their step should they not destroy or weaken them incredibly now when they have the chance. Especially Organization XIII who ranked just below the Commission concerning their threat levels since like the Orden, they were nobodies who sought the very same goals as them but had chose different leaders to fight under. Taking in a deep breath, Ramaxuli sighed deeply. "How shall I best explain what is the Organization? They are a group of nobodies who had long been overthrown by Marluxia more than one year ago who had refused to acknowledge the power of my imperfect predecessor's rule over the nothingness and had continued to accept Xemnas' rule as the true King. I commend them for managing to survive this long with their small numbers and the rather disloyal members that had ironically not defected and gone on their own and especially I commend them for not even thinking of joining Saix's sorry excuse of an organization in the Commission. Yet their use to serve us as a counterbalance to the Commission is obsolete and some of their members should be exterminated before they prove to be more than a minor nuisance that we step on in our journey to complete that moon that glows above us, our Kingdom Hearts. The very moon that "Ansem" and his loyal army of Heartless once seeked for ultimate power and knowledge may have disappeared to god knows where but it is of little importance to us, an artificial heart will prove satisfactory."

"Oh... wait. Did you say Heartless? That's what those things are called? But why are they called heartless when we're the ones with no hearts? Who names this stuff anyways? Because whoever they are needs a bit of a reality check." Tompex said astounded by how much that name sucked in his eyes.

"Do not complain to me but rather at the human scholars who impose such derogotorary labels such as Heartless and Nobody on us like if we are below them. I suppose that the creatures we know as Heartless are not actually composed of hearts but rather the darkness within said hearts and when something loses its heart by choice or by force, said creature just becomes another mindless Heartless although I am only referring to the natural Purebloods while the Embelms are the ones with hearts," Ramaxuli said, answering the nobody's rather strange and random complaint concerning labeling. He had not time to answer questions about such mundane topics and simply wanted to offer the useless nobody a chance to work alongside him and not disappoint him. "I want an answer concerning my offer to work alongside me to handle the Organization. From what I remember from the memories of Marluxia, Xemnas was rather an unlikeable man whom neither Marluxia nor I could ever accept co-existing with. It's time that we assasinate him and go after him right now."

(OOC: Where the fuck is Xemnas?)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"I want an answer concerning my offer to work alongside me to handle the Organization. From what I remember from the memories of Marluxia, Xemnas was rather an unlikeable man whom neither Marluxia nor I could ever accept co-existing with. It's time that we assasinate him and go after him right now."

"Huh? Oh! Right! Yeah, I'll come. Nothing better to do, including nothing." Tompex said to the man before him, Ramaxuli. "So... you sure going after him first is best? If he's the leader, he's probably strongest. Shouldn't we pick them off from the bottom up? But... then they'd regroup and... good point. So what's this guy look like, and what can he do? We'd probably be prepared before we went... in my opinion... or something... so... yeah..." Tompex was bored out of his skull, and he had no idea why. Usually when he was doing nothing it was comfortable, but now he just felt like he had to do something... Well, nonetheless, it could only help his boredom to assasinate the leader of an enemy Organization...

(OOC: Xemnas is talking with Zexion on top of Memory's Skyscraper.)

A

Azrael

"Huh? Oh! Right! Yeah, I'll come. Nothing better to do, including nothing." Tompex said to the man before him, Ramaxuli.

"Splendid indeed. I am satisfied with your response and we will confront the Organization leader Xemnas shortly," Ramaxuli responded in a monotone voice, hiding his content with the chance to slay the nobody of Xehanort once and for all. Taking one last look at the fighting occuring in the Dark City's streets soon followed by another quick glance at Kingdom Hearts, he turned around and began walking towards the Addled Impasse's exit. Several seconds had passed before the Orden leader ended up right in behind the door and extended out his arm, summoning a dark corridor in the normal exit's place leading way to what appeared to be top of Memory's Skyscraper. "You need not fret over fighting Xehanort's nobody since without his precious loyalist members such as Xigbar or Xaldin on his side like mindless drones, he's no real threat to us as long as we take care of him now rather than later," Ramaxuli said, turning over to Tompex. "Are you fully understanding on what we are about to partake, Knight of Two?"

"So... you sure going after him first is best? If he's the leader, he's probably strongest. Shouldn't we pick them off from the bottom up? But... then they'd regroup and... good point. So what's this guy look like, and what can he do? We'd probably be prepared before we went... in my opinion... or something... so... yeah..."

"If we go after Xion, the weakest link in the chain, and exterminate her, Xemnas and the remaining Organization members would eventually seek out the killer and lead the clues back to us two. Plus as much as both of us are able to handle keybearers out of all people, I would not risk antagonizing the deceased Hero's nobody for he is the only one in that group who has technically become whole yet his somebody counterpart remains dormant within him. Risking Xion's death would lead to Roxas' anger and that might be the only factor remaining for the Hero and his nobody to fuse together and become one whole being again and that is something we can not allow to occur," Ramaxuli said, rejecting the idea proposed by the Italian nobody to take out someone relatively weak instead of someone as powerful and threatening as Xemnas. He had considered the idea while he was meditating in Addled Impasse while everyone else was fighting somewhere in the city. "It would be worse for everyone in the Orden if Axel were to be killed since it would just give us the problem of handling two to maybe three Keybearers at once and Zexion's unattached to anyone else to be worth killing. Xemnas is the only option since he is the group's leader and it is only fitting that he would be the first one to exterminate." His head turned around to face the dark corridor yet was not blind to notice the apparent boredom felt by Tompex. "Xemnas is the one with the messy silver hair and the orange eyes dressed in a cloak much like his own for the exception of it covering his entire body instead of half my body like mines. And one more thing, I shall give you the honor of entering first." A smile was plastered on his lips and the Orden leader stepped out of the way, motioning Tompex to lunge towards the corridor and into the skyscraper where two clear images of Xemnas and Zexion speaking with one another were on the other side. "Go on. The darkness won't bite you."

D

Deleted member 74488

Chizuyo stared at the nobody, drenched in the blood that came from the injuries she had caused...she merely stared, clutching her stomache, trying to ignore the pain. And for a few seconds she saw it...it was merely a glance, a flash within his eyes. Defeat. But unlike she had believed, it gave her no pleasure nor any feeling of triumph. Her wound quickly caught her attention though...blood all over her harm which had been pressed against her waist. The nobody could damage...she would give him that. Flinching as she tried to stand, Chizuyo nearly fell straight back down towards the ground. She stayed up though, merely gritting her teeth at the pain. Her eyes searching for the man she had left to talk to the Warhawk Leader, Charxai. Seeing him still in battle, she turned, staggering slightly as she took the first steps towards the dark portal which had formed. Not even looking back to the damage she had done. She soon found her leader. She wanted to tell him what she had found, in her head the injury was not as bad as it seemed. That it could wait...

Finally finding Ramaxuli and seeing the nobody which stood next to him, Tompex. Chizuyo didn't bother to speak till she got near.

"Ramaxuli, the mission has been accomplished. Lucipher is injured, which has given us time...his other men shall be attacking the Commision...no attacks have yet to lead towards our organization."

{{Will post as Lanachi later}

A

Azrael

Before the two nobodies were able to access the dark corridors to leave the Addled Impasse and take the excellent opporunity to ambush the Organization leader Xemnas and his cohort Zexion while their attention were concentrated on somewhere else, Ramaxuli stopped in his tracks before lunging his arm to be immersed into the portal's lightlessness. The presence of that woman Chizuyo...I can smell it nearby which means that she has returned from her assignment to gather information on that Lucipher person victorious or defeated. How unfortunate that this supposedly powerful Lucipher was unable to do the work of eliminating Chizuyo for me but I suppose I have to deal with her eventual uselessness at a later date when things had setted He snarled viciously at the mere presence of that nobody, never forgetting the circumstances which eventually led to his birth that were attributed to no one else but her. I can not believe that you shot my somebody Lumaria and came in to kill that rogue swordsman Sephiroth right after he murdered that woman...her name I can not seem to recall... Remembering that Chizuyo was the one who helped him sort out the Orden der Nocts' formation into a formidable force that would soon be formidable, the Orden leader supposed that returning to him alive would prove to him more useful than had she been killed by the mysterious Warhawk commander. Until the time would come when Kingdom Hearts would be complete, he would still merit some use for the girl until she could be disposed like trash. I am disappointed that the time is not soon...

"Ramaxuli, the mission has been accomplished. Lucipher is injured, which has given us time...his other men shall be attacking the Commision...no attacks have yet to lead towards our organization."

"Welcome Chizuyo, I had never expected that you would returned so soon after you decided to confront this Lucipher person," Ramaxuli said non-chalantly, greeting the wounded ravenette monotonously and turning his head and body to see her. He had not bothered to notice the multiple wounds on her body, most definetely scarred by whatever weapon Lucipher wielded in battle although it certainly stopped him temporarily from speaking. Being one whose element was Death, he could tell that the wounds were still freshly made since the blood was still seeping out of her body,"I congratulate you on defeating him on pitched combat although by now, I am afraid that it is too late for the leader to be wounded to cause their morale to waver. Let them make the jobs of Sumxic and Xiras easier by handling what excess Commission forces had snuck into the city while we plot our own moves. Tompex and I were about to plan attacking the Organization and exterminating their leader while he is speaking with Zexion and their other loyal forces are scattered."

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
"Do not move, any sudden movements and you will be shot in an instant! Who are you two? Speak now as you are commanded!"

Axel sighed deeply, turning his green eyes towards the man who had appeared in front of him and Kairi.
"I am quite sure that I'm not taking orders from you..." he said. "Ah well. Name's Axel. Memorize it well." He tapped the side of his head briefly.

"We are the Warhawks, and this city will soon become ours! Surrender now and we will take you in as prisoners and I will remove the toxins from inside your body before you die a horrible death. You will be subject to questioning and how long you will be in prison depends on your crimes against the Brotherhood. Now, what say you?"

Warhawks...?
The red-head readied himself, taking his fighting stance.
"What say I? I say that we are not going to be your prisoners," he smirked slightly, as he twirled his chakrams in his hands.

"Leave the princess alone, kill the red haired one if you like. Touch a hair on her head, and your life is living hell. Okay? Okay."

His eyebrows rised, as Nelox walked into the scene, glaring at the man who was apparently called Aries and his groups.
"Now, I wonder what you are doing here..." he muttered silently. The two started fighting - Axel stepped slightly back.
Suddenly he noticed, how a dark portal opened beneath Kairi, the girl falling through.

"I guess diplomacy will not take me anywhere." He said as he opened another corridor. "Be seeing you all then!"

"Damn!" he cursed, gritting his teeth. Zexion wouldn't like this at all... He was supposed to protect the Princess, and now she was taken by a Commission member! He cursed more, this time inwardly. He should have stayed closer to Kairi, making sure that nothing would happen to her. It seemed that Aries wasn't happy about the turn of events, either.

"Dammit! You idiot! Why would you let your own ally get kidnapped? Fool. I can tell you are a Nobody, thus you should die right here. But, that girl wasn't, am I correct?"

"No, she wasn't", Axel said quickly. The man bent closer, whispering to him:

"Listen, you are my enemy, but I am no fool. Go after the Commission scum and bring the girl back. I am sending Private Ali with you. If he turns up dead, or you decide to leave him behind, I will track you down and make your miserable, emotionless life a living hell. Understand? Good. Best of luck catching that man. Remember, the clock is ticking before my poison kills you both, so returning back to me is the only way you get to live."

He nodded briefly, ignoring the threathening that was thrown towards him. He had no reason to be afraid of Aries. He watched as Aries called out a soldier of his, who stopped next to him. The red-head shot a glare at him - a stalker was something he didn't need at the moment.

"Axel!"

His head turned fast, his emerald eyes spotting Roxas and Xion coming closer. He was happy to see the two in one piece... But where was Zexion?

"Axel, are you okay? Where's Kairi?"

"I'm fine, never felt better", he said, partially sarcastically. He gritted his teeth once more. "That idiot, Nelox, caught her."

"Listen, we've got a really big problem; Zexion told us that someone's releasing poison gas in the city and it can kill you, but it's okay because he made an antidote and I have it right here for you. Xion's got one for Kairi, so we need to give it to you guys now before...you know..."

Axel cocked his eyebrow.
"I completely forgot about the poison... I don't feel any different, though. Don't know if the poison has reached us or not."
He was asking about the antidote, when suddenly the man next to him started talking.

"What's this?! An antidote?!" The soldier standing next to Axel glared at Roxas and snatched the needle out of his hand. Before Roxas could grab it back, he dropped it to the ground and crushed it underneath his foot. "Sorry about that, but I work for the Warhawks, and Lord Aries has a job for me and your friend that doesn't involve him getting cured yet!"

"Listen..." Axel said, sighing in frustration. "You can tell your Lord that he can shove his jobs up his fat, pathetic a-"

"Gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't know!" he said as he took out his Keyblade. "But unless I missed something here, we don't work for any 'Lord Aries', especially if he wants to poison us all! And unfortunately for you, I've been having a very bad day, so I'm not exactly in the mood to deal with you in a nice, friendly way."

A few blinks of an eye, and the soldier was lying on the ground unconscious. Axel looked as the blond Nobody opened his bag and took out another needle.

"Lucky for you, we brought plenty of spares," he told Axel, "But what's going on?! What happened to Kairi?"

"Did they take her? Because we've got one for her too..."

"That man, Aries, came with his groups..." he began, anger filling his voice. "And then Nelox appeared, fighting with Aries and finally taking Kairi away." As he said that, he felt hopeless and stupid for letting Kairi being kidnapped so easily.
Xion came to him, holding the needle near his arm, ready to inject the antidote.

"It won't hurt a bit."

She smiled to him, yet Axel was too irritated to smile back. He felt how the needle sank into his skin, the antidote spreading into his body.

"You may feel a bit off balance or lightheaded but it will quickly pass. Now tell us what happened."

"I explained everything already", he said angrily. "Aries appeared with his groups, talking about some weird Brotherhood of Warhawks... Then Nelox came, fought with Aries and kidnapped Kairi. Then Aries ordered me to find her with the help of that soldier..." he gestured towards the unconscious man. "...and then you came. That's it."

"Excuse me but i'm looking for Zexion. Would you happen to know him?"

A voice of a woman reached Axel's ears. He turned, spotting a dark-brown haired girl talking to them with a flirty tone. She was attractive - the red-head couldn't help but stare at her in slight interest.
He blinked and turned his gaze towards Xion, as she suddenly spoke.

"Yes we know him. Why?"

"Well, he's the person I need to find who can help me with something. Do you know where he could be?"

The side effects of the antidote kicked in. He started to feel dizzy, the dark landscape swirling and going dim for a moment. The ground felt like it moved under his feet, which made him wobble slightly.

"The last time I saw him was with blondie over here, he was in The Castle That Never Was, but I'm sure he's on the move again. He might come back here..."

"Well if he might stay here than I guess I shall wait here or go where ever you all go since he's bound to meet up with you all again." She said, still eyeing the two boys. "Well i'm Bellatrix by the way."

Finally Axel's vision came back to normal. He shook his head slightly, his green eyes looking at Bellatrix once again.
"It's a pleasure", he muttered, giving her a small smirk. "I'm Axel."

"Whatever. I'm Xion. Listen I've got to finish handing these out..."

With that, Xion left the three. The red-head's thoughts went back to Kairi and Nelox - they had to get the Princess back fast.
Suddenly a young girl and a boy appeared, the former running into Roxas. They both had the Organization uniforms... Axel cocked his eyebrow.

"Ouch, I am soooo sorry!"

"Not again...You know you are such a clutz and whenever you run off on your own you only get hurt! Next time look where you're walking, Sis."

"Take you're brother's advice missy. I'm sure it would help in the future."

"And who might you all be?"

The red-head sighed. More introductions...
"The name is Axel. The blond you bumped into", he gave a look at the girl, "is called Roxas."

"I'd say you are our new allies of the Organization, but I thought this group actually accomplished stuff instead of standing around like idiots!"

Axel gave a glare towards the boy's back. He hated children, especially the smartass and cocky ones.
"And what your names might be?" he asked, sounding clearly irritated.

"Mine is Flowx, and this is my twin brother Igretx!"

"Nice to meet you..." the red-head said, not really meaning it.

"Oh that's nice..."

"Why thank you Miss Belletrix! You have such a pretty name I hope you know!" Said Flowx while smiling and nodding her head as if to agree with herself. "I am sure we will get along with you as we fight together!"

"Hardly..." Mumbled Igretx, "I am not looking forward to working with a dumbfounded blond kid, a guy who uses to much gel and has tatoos under his eyes-"

Axel snapped, his emerald eyes flashing with rage.
"Shut up you little freak!" he growled. "Or your life will turn into something miserable!"

"Retty!! I said stop it! These are our new friends so we should be nice!!" Interupted Flowx as she covered his mouth with her hand.

He resisted the urge to burn the children standing in front of him into ashes. Instead, he wondered why and how those two had ended up being members of the Organization. Apparently Bellatrix had read his thoughts, for she asked the exact thing.

"Hey! I'll have you know we are eight years old and very strong, so don't underestimate us because of our age or you'll regret it!" He shouted, "No Flowx, I won't calm down!! It happens all the time, stupid adults always thinking we are helpless. So annoying..." Finished, he walked over to the opposite side of the street and plopped a seat. "And sis, calm down, I am tired of hearing your thoughts. Just ask them how we can cure the poison and stop thinking it."

"Huh, oh right!" She exclaimed, turning to the group. "Although I can get rid of the poison with ease, my brother can't so much and I was wondering if you had a cure for it, since you are standing out in it without dying??" She asked, her blue eye and pale white eye looking sincere as she awaited an answer.

Axel let out a sigh once again.
"Our friend, Xion, who is a member of the Organization too, has some antidote with her. She is now giving them to others... We have been injected, though I don't know about Bellatrix."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 74488

"I congratulate you on defeating him on pitched combat although by now, I am afraid that it is too late for the leader to be wounded to cause their morale to waver. Let them make the jobs of Sumxic and Xiras easier by handling what excess Commission forces had snuck into the city while we plot our own moves. Tompex and I were about to plan attacking the Organization and exterminating their leader while he is speaking with Zexion and their other loyal forces are scattered."

Chizuyo did not seem shocked at the words...yet...a red headed figure flashed in her mind. His smirk annoying smug, his emerald eyes bright with mischeif. She had remembered his name...her eyes turned towards the new nobody Tompex...

"While I have nothing to do with this plan, I would like to ask you to leave one for me to handle...I believe after I stich up this wound I shall still be able to fight and even with injuries I would not miss this...leave the one who calls himself Axel for my demise..."

Chizuyo did not bother to say goodbye nor try to recieve permission to leave...she merely turned...making her way back out in the World That Never Was...she would not sit back as the one of the biggest fights of this battle would take place, even if she was in pain...she would participate and she would win...for her leader and for her own dignity. She would at least keep her pride...

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Bellatrix looked upon the two children with an arched eyebrow. One was quite the rude and cocky one, he might want to watch the ground he's treading since they may very well be, allies...

"Our friend, Xion, who is a member of the Organization too, has some antidote with her. She is now giving them to others... We have been injected, though I don't know about Bellatrix."

Oh joy, poison in the air. And I've been walking around in it this entire time?! Ugh, whatever... Think. She looked over to the blond member of the group who's name is apparently, Roxas. He has the same case this Xion girl had which was filled with antidotes. Maybe she could use one. If they didn't let her then she may have to kill off those poisoned cells... "Um, Roxas right?" She began. "I noticed that you and Xion are carriers of the same style bag. Hers held antidotes so I was wondering if yours did too since the chil- sorry, I mean twins and I need to be injected."

((I'll add more later))

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
(OOC- Due to time constraints, I must move on. Sorry for any inconveniences.)

What?! Why Xiras!! I had the perfect story going and was about to find where Saix is at! Geez, this is not good, no way will she lead me there, or trust us. But we shouldn't kill her so soon, not until we can see if her allegiance can be swayed. But for now, we must...

Jumping back and pretending to be alarmed, he raised his hand and pointed at Xiras, shaking nervously. "I-I-it's you! You were with that Xemnas guy!! He must have sent you to finish me off! I-I-I, I don't wanna die! Help me Cockroach head!" He yelled in a frightened tone as he dashed toward the Nobody and hid behind her. "Don't let her hurt me!" Good, worked like a charm, she let me get close to her, now to knock her out...

Before she had any time to react, Sumxic grabbed her by the shoulders, turned her in his direction, and bashed his head into hers, creating an impact as his metallic headphones collided with her forhead, sending her instantly to the ground. Picking her up and setting her down against a wall, he looked over at Xiras.

"Well...not as I had originally planned thanks to your hasty entrance, but it'll do for now. Sira, from here we will track Saix down, and leave her alive. Ramaxuli may want to murder everyone, but if even just a few join our ranks, that is more pawns for us to work with. Summon some lesser nobodies to watch over her, she should be out of it for awhile." Instructed Sumxic, shifted his hood back into position after is was ruffled a bit. "Come on, he should be near by." Now he started walking down the same corpse ridden alleyway the knocked out Commission Nobody arrived from, hoping she was leaving the area Saix could be found at.

A

Azrael

"While I have nothing to do with this plan, I would like to ask you to leave one for me to handle...I believe after I stich up this wound I shall still be able to fight and even with injuries I would not miss this...leave the one who calls himself Axel for my demise..."

I wonder the reasoning behind Chizuyo wanting me and Tompex to spare that overconfident rogue Axel from being exterminated like the other Organization members. Has she confronted him in the past while I laid a little dormant? Ramaxuli was well aware through the memories absorbed from Marluxia that Axel was a coniving, deceitful back-stabber who was not hesitant to hide his true characters from his enemies and strike them down when they are at the weakest moment. He knew full well that had it not been for Marluxia defeating Sora and taking the Keybearer's power while assassinating the only two weapons capable of defeating him, Namine and Vexen's failed replica of Riku before the Flurry of Dancing Flames could ever attempt to collect them from Castle Oblivion. It was Axel who was responsible for causing Roxas and Xion, both perfectly well sedated and loyal Rose Order members, to defect from Marluxia's organization and side with Xemnas and the remaining surviving members of Organization XIII loyal to him. Lea's nobody...I have never gotten used to that smug showing up on that boy's face haunting me whenever he shown up. Even after all this time, those memories with Axel have always haunted me the most. It's like he is always laughing at my face... In any case, Ramaxuli would be more than glad to have Axel's existence be aborted, especially if it warranted the chance that Chizuyo and Axel would end up killing each other.The Orden leader glanced at the ravenette as he looked once more at her injuries, seein the damage that Lucipher inflicted upon her and began thinking once more. Chizuyo wanting to deal with Axel wouldn't really affect me nor the Orden anyway for the exception of Charxai, whom had I not have the chance to meet again. I can use her desire to fight him to my advantage and merely encourage her to that favor for me...

"Considering your injuries attained with your fight with Lucipher, I would question your decision to take part in any such activities that may result in fighting someone fairly powerful. I will not stop you from fighting with Axel if that is what you wish but I advise that you take a sinecure instead of a gauntlet. Perhaps an assignment to sabotage Castle Oblivion's defenses in the-" Ramaxuli stopped himself when he observed the female nobody turning around and walking out in the World That Never Was, presumably to resume participating in the battle. It seems that she is not one who remembers her manners like an ideal nobody whose will is bended to serve me only should although I could care less. Turning back towards Tompex, Ramaxuli smiled. "Now then, shall we enter the corridor of darkness?"

A

Azrael

Jumping back and pretending to be alarmed, he raised his hand and pointed at Xiras, shaking nervously. "I-I-it's you! You were with that Xemnas guy!! He must have sent you to finish me off! I-I-I, I don't wanna die! Help me Cockroach head!" He yelled in a frightened tone as he dashed toward the Nobody and hid behind her. "Don't let her hurt me!" Good, worked like a charm, she let me get close to her, now to knock her out...

"Oh appearing frightened, are we now? It's pretty pathetic that a nobody like you would succumb to fear's cruel trick on you but I guess that's how low that the once mighty and seemingly invincible Commission's powerful members had fallen! But I suppose that I should have warned myself before accepting that mission thinking that I was actually going to challenge myself but I guess I'll deal with you guys," Xiras said teasingly to Larxene and Sumxic, her identity hidden behind the Organization cloak she work. This stupid idea of Sumxic's better work or there is fucking hell to pay! Although she wouldn't admit it, the Curry Sky Diver was plenty surprised when he jumped back behind the Savage Nymph and looked shocked, raising his hand and pointing his finger at her like she was some common criminal. So I play along with Sumxic's little bluff and make Larxene think that I'm an Organization member sent straight by Xemnas to assassinate him and this girl? As stupid as blondes could be, I don't think that this bitch would be that dumb to be duped by our little trick although with Sumxic's whimpering, she might as well should confuse him for Demyx. It sounds pretty crazy but if we fake it pretty well, it just might be crazy enough to work! Speaking of the former Melodious Noctourne, she had detected him lurking nearby dispatching a few dragon-like creatures by unleashing a few chords with his sitar. We might have to speed things along a notch if we don't want water boy coming to rescue her. At the meantime, Larxene did not seem to say anything as a comeback as Xiras had expected although the blonde did growl menacingly at her. "Did I seem to have hit a sore spot?"

Before she had any time to react, Sumxic grabbed her by the shoulders, turned her in his direction, and bashed his head into hers, creating an impact as his metallic headphones collided with her forhead, sending her instantly to the ground. Picking her up and setting her down against a wall, he looked over at Xiras.

Somewhat amused that the Commission's supposed strongwoman had been knocked unconscious by Sumxic, Xiras walked towards Larxene and laughed at the unconscious woman "I can't help but feel pretty disappointed that she didn't see that coming from you," She had not read much about the Organization's members for the exception of Marluxia, Xemnas and a few others she considered. Although when she did not spend her time defeating Heartless and having the occassional confrontation with the local authorities associated with the various worlds and realms that she visited, visiting the libraries was something that would be done to kill the time and many worlds had written records and books concerning them. All the information that she had studied on the Savage Nymph Larxene that would had led her to the conclusion that she would prove to be a powerful adversary proved to be misleading. Glancing towards Sumxic, Xiras smirked. "You should thank me that your stupid idea managed to actually work so I expect you praising within the next few minutes unless you want to have that ass kicked."

"Well...not as I had originally planned thanks to your hasty entrance, but it'll do for now. Sira, from here we will track Saix down, and leave her alive. Ramaxuli may want to murder everyone, but if even just a few join our ranks, that is more pawns for us to work with. Summon some lesser nobodies to watch over her, she should be out of it for awhile." Instructed Sumxic, shifted his hood back into position after is was ruffled a bit.

Xiras shrugged her shoulders at Sumxic's command. "I suppose that you're right since Larxene won't do much good for us if we have her under our custody and since there doesn't seem to be much danger for her to be left her, I guess it wouldn't hurt to leave her here on the streets without making me summon my lesser nobodies to baby-sit the sleeping hag. Plus, we're only wasting our time if anymore members from the Commission and Organization plan on joining our leader. Why waste with small fry like them when us two can go for the big guppy in the group of fishes?"

"Come on, he should be near by." Now he started walking down the same corpse ridden alleyway the knocked out Commission Nobody arrived from, hoping she was leaving the area Saix could be found at.

"Since you seem to be getting used to ordering me around, I'll let you lead the way!" Xiras followed Sumxic in walking down the dark alleyway, ridden with dozens of fresh corpses from the various factions involved in the war. It did not bother her like it seemed to be doing with Sumxic but graphic, gory images like that tend to bring back fond memories of her own world being consumed by the Heartless. The memories of her family being slaughtered by the Heartless in front of her began to seep back into her relatively calm mind as the two nobodies had approached the plaza in front of Memory's Skyscraper. Placing her hands on her head, the Indian nobody moaned a bit in pain. I got to have those memories stop from hurting me before they mess my game up when it's time to fight Saix. Damn it Sira, you can do this...just don't think about what happened that day and keep your focus away from that skyscraper and into doing my master's will.

A

Azrael

Damn it all! Healing the wounds that I received from that nobody is not supposed to take this long for God's sake, even if she managed to electrocute me in several places. The fierce, bloody battle occurring in The World That Never Was had now gone on for several hours by this point and there was still no faction who had an advantage over the other ones. We would had took complete control of the city and won the battle by now had I decided to ignore that nobody pretending to be one of our operatives and simply led on. How Lucipher despised playing useless spectator! He was frustrated that he was forced to delegate the responsibilities of leadership to his two best friends and head military advisors Richard and Liam, who were immediately informed by their staff officers of what had occured with their leader and friend and accepted the responsibilities of dividing up Lucipher's assigned forces between them. This did not imply anything that he did not trust them with leading the armies since he witnessed their own special skill in leading their troops into battle such as in Agrabah and Hollow Bastion. Plus at least I know that they are more trustworthy than most of the sorry excuses for men that I was foolish enough to entrust with the title and responsibility of General. I guess I can't say anything now since I'm doing absolutely nothing like most of them are. At least, the silver haired nobody would be able to rest yet still have a secondary, but still important role as omnipotent observant.

"From what I am hearing down in the battlefield, your troops are facing quite the number of casualties and it displeases me that you have not staved off the urge to test our experiment. It pains me to remind you time and time again that we had finished the weapons' testing and have mass produced it so that you, my dear leader, may be able to use it as a more easier way to have the victory that you always wanted." Hojo's eyes were hidden behind his glasses while his smile remained maleficent as ever. "Is that right, my good friend or are you still hesitant to unleash it!" The elderly KTi researcher tried to persuade Lucipher to send out the executive command to the bombers currently stationed inside the flagship to be sent out. At the moment, the aerial bombers had just returned from their third round of bombing the enemy positions although they had mostly been decimated by wyrms and other creatures aligned with an especially pure darkness. Coventional weapons were no longer doing as much damage as before and Hojo had been explained to them that despite the destructive powers of the nuclear weapons' potential to wipe out the entire world and everyone in it, that the neutron bomb has been created to destroy only organic beings while more or less maintaining the world's preservation from utter destruction had it been a normal nuclear weapon like originally proposed to be used in the meeting. "I shall not pester you any longer if that is what you wish but I must have an answer for those researchers in my group excited upon unleashing your will through this revolutionary masterpiece of war. So please Lucipher, give me an answer to this question before my researchers would simply die of excitement! Would you continue to allow this senseless slaughter to continue?"

I could always issue out an order to get Aries, Richard, and Liam to pull back their forces before I can command the maintenance crews to remove those bombs attached onto those bombers and equip those neutron bombs. Yet I am not completely sure whether I should follow Hojo's advice and use these weapons if it means that my warriors will be put at risk... At the beginning of the year back when the Warhawks were just a small group of three hundred liberation fighters, Lucipher had sworn to himself that he would take back his home from the Nobodies and gain vengance for his brother's death at any cost. I was so selfish back then and was willing to do anything to avenge him, or even see him again for one last time. That I can never attribute to Dauroth corrupting him with his Shadow Covenant. For the exception of his friends Richard and Liam who were part of these three hundred warriors resurrected by Hades to help Lucipher, he couldn't care less what happened to them as long as they would help him gain what he had wanted. I can't say that anymore since times had changed. While still showing his deceptive, calculating side at times, his way of approaching the Warhawks changed and he no longer saw them as mere pawns but friends. No...I won't allow them to just die like that by a mere weapon. Never! I will not lose them like I lost my brother and mother! As long as they were loyal to him, he needed to show them that despite his age, he was capable of completing the conditions for the contract to go in his favor, for Lucipher and all those to have a brand new human life. "Just make sure that you issue out a command three hours before you send the bombers equipped with those weapons to annihilate the enemy forces in the city," Lucipher whispered faintly, his head unable to rise from the pillow that it rested on. "I can not allow them to perish because of selfish desires to gain back my home. Tell them to please withdraw...."

Lucipher fainted and fell unconscious before Hojo's eyes, the malignant researcher knew that the purpose that he came here to the Warhawk leader's private quarters was don. Hojo watched him rest his eyes and savored this short moment that victory at last came in his true master's favor. "Sleep Oscurdias' little brother for your victory will be well ensured although me and my master can not allow that to occur completely your way. I am glad that you are asleep for I will be able to tell you without blowing the cover of my master and his allies until the time has come for the true bringers of light to show themselves for they truly are, wielders of the legendary Keyblade. It is their duty to shine their radiance down on the world and one day,we shall destroy the very thing that the darkness and all that harm the existence of peace. And now it is time for Ibrahim to part from you and create the lie that will one day lead to those whom you love to betray you and force you to hate them so much that you will join Ramaxuli." Hojo, or rather the person controlling him, disappeared into a Light Door, presumably to do Lucipher's will.

(OOC: Triple posting but I needed to bump the thread and continue to post unlike some others.)

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Xadnte began summoning more Heartless, Fat Bandits, Rhapsodies, even Large Bodies. Xadnte wondered how his own creations were doing. He decided to go down to the battlefield and check if they were getting the upper hand. The Shadows were quickly defeated, but this gave time for the Neoshadows to strike, obviously killing soldiers before sinking and crawling around in the Shadows. His own creations were doing well. The withstood damage tremendously, being able to function without arms or even some legs. Then they did something he expected, but yet, didnt expect. They opened thier mouths and fired an unstable blast of energy, taking out enemies and Heartless alike. Xadnte watched his fellow Orden members fight bravely against his foes, whom he quickly came to realize who they were. He studied the weapons of thier army, and the weapons of everyone around. He really wanted to hold one. He looked down at his shadow seeing this as another mastering opporotunity. He held his palm out and his shadow corresponed. He looked to the sword. he wanted his shadow to get used to it. He jumped down to the battlefield and brought his free hand towards him, holding his shadow in the shape of a ball with his other. Heartless nearby killed the soldiers they wre fighting, extracting thier hearts and began to surround Xadnte, as protection. He came up to a soldier. This was the first time he's ever made contact with a human. A Somebody.

"Who are you?!" The soldier commanded then looked around, seeing Xadnte's small little Heartless herd, and noticed the shadow in his hand. "You! You've been calling all of these Heartless! You must be one of them! You die!" He cried, holding his sword in the air.

"May I see that weapon of yours?" Xadnte asked, not quite understanding why the soldier was so angry. But the soldier ignored him, attacking Xadnte, a Neoshadow slithered up and grabbed the man's arm. Itr was right then, when Xadnte had shielded himself from the man's attack, that he understood exactly why Ramaxuli harbored such a hatred for these somebodies. They were blessed with feelings and family that Nobodies adored for, yet they abuse it by fighting, killing, and wasting thier gift on things they don't deserve. That was probably why Ramaxuli was fighting them. Because they were so reckless and didn't deserve the feelings bestowed upon him. Xadnte had this sudden urge to defend himself, and kill this man. For he was one of the many who abused it. He simply asked for the man's weapon. Not to use it, but to copy it's form, but he was attacked. He was attacked only for doing what he was told. But these guys didn't deserve to live. "Thank you." Xadnte told it, then placed his shadow on the soldiers weapon. The shadow enveloped the weapon, then slithered up and reversed back. Xadnte held out his hand, the Neoshadow still holdgin the man's hand and more taking hold of the man's ankles. There was no escape. Xadnte's shadow morphed into the weapon it just copied and Xadnte looked at it. It was still wrong, with holes of the shadow not retaining the shape but the point of the blade was still intact and that was really what mattered. He looked the the soldier.

"Yes, I am one of them. Why it was bestowed upon me who knows. But you certainly don't deserve to be you. So I'll relieve you of that." He said, flashing his sword and bringing it through the man's stomach. "Farewell."

Xadnte watched the man fall, stepped over him and continued on. That was the first time he had personally killed someone. And he felt no guilt. Because he couldn't feel it.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
As they marched forward through the dead field, he couldn't help to hear Xiras's groans of pain and see her grab her head through the silence of the deceased. Slowing down a bit as he scanned for Saix in the open area, he asked in a low whisper- "Sira, if you are hurt, then retreat. I can cure the poison later in me with the right song, but for now I don't want it getting to you. Stay if you must, just be careful, please."

Suddenly, he put all else aside as from a distance he could see a slaughtering going on. As Warhawks soldiers were being mutilated left and right, he saw through the carnage a man weilding a giant claymore, being one owned by none other than Saix, leader of the Commission. "There is out target, let's go Sira. Try not to fall behind." He joked with his usually smile. Dashing forward he stopped a good ten feet from the Superior and pointed outward his right hand.

"Hey! Saix right? Sorry buddy, but I don't feel like tricky you or asking for your cooperation. So I am just gonna get started ok?" Such were the words spoken by the calm and now serious Jutebox Hero. His iFight still on Devour, he bent low to the ground and sunk his teeth into the concrete floor, ripping up a tremendous piece of rock with his bare jaw power, finally hurling it at his opponent. "You are wanted Saix, dead or alive. You choose."

(OOC- Twins/Aries soon)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
“Yes, very impressive,” he said in a bored tone.

"Is it not, Zexion?" Xemnas asked. Knowing Zexion, he couldn't care less about it.

“I suppose you could say that I am troubled by the idea of who our Kingdom Hearts will belong to when these events are over. If the traitors, Riku’s little band of followers, or our so-called allies have their say, I am afraid that we will lose our chance to become whole persons and never finish unlocking the mysteries of the heart.”

"Do not worry, old friend. I can assure you I will not allow these fools to obtain such power. How would they use it? None are
worthy to even be in the presence of the majesty we have created." Xemnas moved his arms in a sweeping motion, rising them to the air. A few Sorcerers appeared behind him. "Seek out and destroy our foes, my children." Xemnas said to the sorcerers. It shall be done, Lord Superior... They said as the drifted down towards the battle below. "Now then... do you have something in mind for the long term, Zexion?" Xemnas asked his Number II.

“These groups all seem to have one thing in common: they all have massive legions of soldiers at their beck and call. It is my belief that we need something of that nature as well if we wish to succeed in our plans. Our group is too small to fight off enemies, which we’ve known for the past year. I think it’s high time we expanded our members, but in a way that gives us an edge over the other factions.”

"Hmm... intriguing. Go on, my loyal servant." Xemnas said to the young man. He could recall how he had convinced him, as Ienzo, that the ends justified the means concerning knowledge of the heart. Lives were lost, the heartless born, but they were one step closer to true knowledge. And as is said on occasion, Knowledge is power.

“What I am proposing is that we use the powers of my Lexicon again on a single human test subject. I will seal away his or her memories and essentially rebuild his or her heart, one that would be completely and totally devoted to the Organization. Then I will take our subject to a disclosed location to train him or her into a formidable tool of war. If my experiment is a success, we can begin implementing it on a grander scale and bring the most powerful warriors under our control. Organization XIII would have the strongest supply of able people at its disposal, and all of them would have no will or desire to do anything except serve us.

It may take some time, but I believe that this plan will pay off in the long run. What do you think, Superior?”

"I was not aware of that ability, Zexion. Do tell why you have never utilized it before?" Xemnas asked, a tiny hint of anger just barely visible in his voice. The only emotion he could recall... and the most dangerous.

"But... this idea does sound useful. If we had soldiers as mindless as heartless, but as powerful as warriors who contain hearts... hmph. I will allow this, but only on one human, and things had best not turn out the way Project X did. And please try not to be a fool like Vexen and fail the way the Replica Project did..." Xemnas was still a bit... well, the nobody equivalent of angered about those two projects. Only Xion had turned out well. It seemed as though The Organization had a record of scientific errors. Of course, there was always trial and error. And as a nobody, Xemnas had all the time in the world...

"Now then, shall we enter the corridor of darkness?"

"Huh? Oh! Right. Yeah... well, let's go... I guess." Tompex said to his superior. "I mean, if it's gonna help that much, let's go!" Tompex ran through the corridor, exiting right in front of Xemnas. "Hey! You're Xemnas, right!?" Tompex asked him.

"Indeed. Who might you be?" The man asked in a monotone voice.

"You just couldn't resist asking, eh? All right, I'm..." He pulled out his sunglasses and put them on his helmetless head. "Tempo Perduto, ladies man, thief, and all around cool guy!" He said, smiling to himself.

"Oh really?" Xemnas asked. And in an instant he was in front of Tompex, with only a few thorns remaining where he was a second ago. "Let's see how cool you are." He said as he picked Tompex up by the neck and threw him into the air, his aerial blades appearing in his hands. In a matter of seconds, he was directly in front of Tompex, high in the air, about to strike the young man's chest.

"Is this really necessary?" Tompex asked the man as he suddenly stopped moving and hng in the air. Tompex dropped to the ground with a thud. "Oww..." He said as he pocketed his sunglasses. The man began to fall, but he was on the ground again quite quickly. "Now then, my real name's Tempo, but you can call me Tompex, soon to be Tompex... uh... Xemnasbane! Or something..." He said, hoping Ramaxuli would hurry up and get there. This guy was fast, and if he caught Tompex off guard even for a second...

Last edited:
A

Azrael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJBctQowUCA&feature=related

As they marched forward through the dead field, he couldn't help to hear Xiras's groans of pain and see her grab her head through the silence of the deceased. Slowing down a bit as he scanned for Saix in the open area, he asked in a low whisper- "Sira, if you are hurt, then retreat. I can cure the poison later in me with the right song, but for now I don't want it getting to you. Stay if you must, just be careful, please."

"No thank you, Sumxic. I'm not hurt at all so there's no need to worry about me and plus, I want to be by your side in case you happen to do anything stupid. As much as you probably think that you're the worst person I ever met, I care about you enough that I wouldn't want you to be wasted by Saix and any of his Commission goons." Xiras joked, shaking her head as added emphasis that she did not need any help from him. It was pointless to have them sitting there talking to one another while they stood out from the mostly Warhawk soldiers who's corpses were laid across the streets. At least Sumxic seems to care about me and I somewhat appreciate that but I can't let memories that had long passed and could never be changed to affect my A-game, especially now out of all times. Seeing Sumxic slow down in his walking speed and scan the plaza, she whispered. "Trust me, things like this always have a way of coming into my head from time to time so think of it as something normal and nothing to concern yourself about. Let's just go now and deal with Saix so we can deliver him over to Ramaxuli."

Suddenly, he put all else aside as from a distance he could see a slaughtering going on. As Warhawks soldiers were being mutilated left and right, he saw through the carnage a man weilding a giant claymore, being one owned by none other than Saix, leader of the Commission. "There is out target, let's go Sira. Try not to fall behind." He joked with his usually smile. Dashing forward he stopped a good ten feet from the Superior and pointed outward his right hand.

Oh Sumxic! You should be glad that my concentration will be fully on Saix for me to deal with you! Xiras rolled her eyes at the male nobody's remark and simply followed her comrade to where Sumxic and her had detected the target that their lord and master Ramaxuli had requested them to seek. "Looks like you've been having some fun killing those soldiers with that giant overcompensating sword of yours!" The Delhi ex-princess's nobody let out a maniacal giggle that would had given Larxene and the late Vexen a run for her money. "You do know what they saw about guys with huge swords or don't you know? But we'll get down to business, me and my partner have been given these really icky orders by our supreme leader to capture you alive or kill you but I'll let the disc jockey handle the negotiations. And one more thing to remind you, call on any reinforcements and you "

"Hey! Saix right? Sorry buddy, but I don't feel like tricky you or asking for your cooperation. So I am just gonna get started ok?" Such were the words spoken by the calm and now serious Jutebox Hero. His iFight still on Devour, he bent low to the ground and sunk his teeth into the concrete floor, ripping up a tremendous piece of rock with his bare jaw power, finally hurling it at his opponent. "You are wanted Saix, dead or alive. You choose."

YouTube - The 13th Struggle (Re:CoM)

I thought that we were supposed to capture alive, not kill him! Fucking dunce! Not waiting for Saix to respond to her partner's display of strength with his giant claymore and risk having her head smashed, Xiras smirked. "Now that the Jutebox Hero shown you what he could do with his iFight and lunged that rock at you-" The skates that she had on at the moment and used during her training session transformed into cleats. Oh yeah! Well since Ramaxuli didn't say anything about keeping him undamaged, I guess we can snuff him up a bit. Resting her knees on the cold, wet pavement, the Curry Sky-Diver smirked confidently and lunged her person at the Commission leader. "-Let me show you what I can do! Hyah!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back