• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Commission S1: Let Kingdom Come! [Kingdom Hearts Infinities Roleplay]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
- The Underworld -

"Riku, slow down!" cried Mulan. After handcuffing the unconcious Mirosius and leaving him and Qazre in the care of Meg and Phil, the leader of the Restoration Society had begun running to Hades' chamber without rest. Mulan wasn't sure that this was such a good idea; after all, even if he was the sort of person who could defeat Hades, he would be exhausted by the time he reached his destination, and running into a dangerous situation without a plan was, well, pretty dangerous. Ordinarily, Riku would have understood this too, but he was getting tired and frustrated by several failed attempts to save Kairi, especially when he had no idea if she was still alive. Although he wasn't openly sharing his inner thoughts with Mulan, she recognized the anxiety in his face and could tell that this Kairi meant a great deal to him. And if she had thought there was a way to save her family from their cruel fate, she probably would have behaved in a similar manner. But she couldn't save her family, and she'd never met Kairi, and that meant that the task had fallen upon her to be the voice of reason now.

However, Riku refused to listen and kept on running through the misty caverns of the Underworld with Mulan barely keeping up. When he suddenly stopped, she slammed right into him. "What's going on?" she demanded. Riku merely held up a hand to silence her, and that's when Mulan realized that he had heard voices- two male ones, to be precise. "Who do you think they are?" whispered Mulan, "Friends or enemies?"

Riku didn't answer her; his eyes had grown wide. "What's the matter?" asked Mulan anxiously.

"Kairi..." he said softly, "That's her scent; I'd know it anywhere!"

"Her what?" asked Mulan in total confusion, "Wait! Riku, come back!"

But Riku would not come back. After all this time, he was finally, finally going to be reunited with Kairi, and he was not going to wait a second longer to make sure that she was all right. He entered a clearing and there she was, clutching her Mani-Katti, looking confused, upset, and exhausted. The two men who's voices he had just heard earlier were still talking, but Riku only had eyes for the Princess of Heart. And then he saw her collapse. "KAIRI!" he yelled, as he immediately rushed to her side and caught her in his arms. "Kairi, it's me! C'mon, wake up, I know you're tougher than this!" he called out gently. When he held her the way that he was holding her now, his mind went back to memories of the days before this nightmare had started, when the two of them had been together on the Destiny Islands with Sora. She had been so frail back then, being the only one in the group who didn't actively participate in any playful sparring, and yet she'd always had a strong will of her own, ordering her two hot-shot best friends around when she felt that the situation called for it. And somehow, she had always gotten her way. And though he was glad that she now possessed a greater amount of physical skills with her Mani-Katti, he sometimes wished that he could just take her back to those innocent, carefree days when she didn't need violence to solve her problems.

A

Azrael

While destruction was caused, a young woman smiled with a child holding onto her arms as they helped the flowers grow. Unknowing of what her very self was causing. A figure seemingly felt behind her presence...a shadow in the light of the day of Traverse Town..

Impossible! My eyes certainly must be decieving my mind to the woman before me! Marluxia rubbed his eyes and looked again at the white-haired woman tending the garden with a young brunette girl being held in their arms. Chizuyo, you never told me that you had human children of your own nor informed me of your slight change in the color of your hair. He heard the woman and the female child laughing and giggling as they seemed to have fun aiding the flowers grow by pouring water and changing the soil. I never took her for own who liked tending flowers. She never displayed such sweet care for my flowers like she and that child are doing with those roses. The former Graceful Assassin could no longer hold back his desire to reunite with Chizuyo after seemingly re-appearing again in Twilight Town and walked slowly towards the woman, reaching out his hand and grabbing her by the shoulder. "Chizuyo, is that you?"

-----

"It seems i've finally found you. It seems I don't have time for a explanation though...at least, not now."

"I do not know what in the hell allowed you to destroy those cruisers nor your identity but I must thank you for helping us out there with those Commission ships," Lucipher congratulated the unknown girl in the female Warhawk military regalia, placing his hands on the young girl's shoulders and smiling at her. He did not say anything but the young Warhawk military commander could tell that behind the helmet that this girl must be some piece of work as the others would say when in the presence of a pretty girl. She seems familiar and it feels like I met her somewhere before in my past although I can not seem to recollect at this moment. Must be some form of strange concidence I guess...might as leave it to that. There was something about her that made it seem like he did meet someone who physically resembled her some time ago prior to launching the invasion of Twilight Town but there was no time for that. Soldiers were still dying as he thought about it and he might as well concentrate on the elusive matter later on when the city is completely captured. "We were in need of some reinforcements from the other armies advancing towards the city and it was some damn luck that you managed to come in the nick of time. I understand that you can not offer an explanation with everyone fighting and dying like this but who's your commander?"

D

Deleted member 74488

The girl jumped as she felt something touch her shoulder. It frightened her yet was warm, comforting. Even so the hand was strong...something Lanachi feared from the people she had held unknown in her life...She grasped the child tighter in her arms, as if automatically. She hadn't seen the man, but with how Lanachi had reacted she could see that she had frightened the child, Marlene.

"Chizuyo, is that you?"

Turning Lanachi stared at the older man before her. He seemed in his early twenties, a unnatural yet beautiful pink the color of his hair which fell to his shoulders. Blue eyes met the eyes with the color of red wine. He seemed fimilair...then she knew...when she went to hospital, this man had been her dreams. A ravenette talking to him, a rose within the females hands after...she was speechless perhaps. But finally her voice seemed to return...

"I believe you have the wrong person...but...do I know you from somewhere? I swear...I have seen you before..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I do not know what in the hell allowed you to destroy those cruisers nor your identity but I must thank you for helping us out there with those Commission ships," Lucipher congratulated the unknown girl in the female Warhawk military regalia, placing his hands on the young girl's shoulders and smiling at her. He did not say anything but the young Warhawk military commander could tell that behind the helmet that this girl must be some piece of work as the others would say when in the presence of a pretty girl. She seems familiar and it feels like I met her somewhere before in my past although I can not seem to recollect at this moment. Must be some form of strange concidence I guess...might as leave it to that. There was something about her that made it seem like he did meet someone who physically resembled her some time ago prior to launching the invasion of Twilight Town but there was no time for that. Soldiers were still dying as he thought about it and he might as well concentrate on the elusive matter later on when the city is completely captured. "We were in need of some reinforcements from the other armies advancing towards the city and it was some damn luck that you managed to come in the nick of time. I understand that you can not offer an explanation with everyone fighting and dying like this but who's your commander?"

Chizuyo merely grinned at the man as she recieved his thanks. Her plan seemed to be going to plan...he held no suspicion of who she was, it seemed at least. Dear master, it seems my mission is a success at this rate...did I not tell you, how I would do anything for you...please if you seeing this, notice my efforts. Seeing the man more clearly now though something within her froze. He seemed so fimilair. Like someone she should know...someone she should not trust...

We were in need of some reinforcements from the other armies advancing towards the city and it was some damn luck that you managed to come in the nick of time. I understand that you can not offer an explanation with everyone fighting and dying like this but who's your commander?"

Smiling she started to move towards the village. Seemingly innocent. Staring at the village she sighed. "A man gave me this armour, and told me of a leader. His name Lucipher and how he would come here. That he was led a army, a army of which I could join. I did get such the mans name but I thank him kindly for his advice, and from what it seems you are the man he was talking about, Lucipher, no? I believe we should leave the rest to later..."

Many men where still dying. In truth she did not care, but character was necessary...

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"While you're still undecided with what song to play next, just play me overboard! Take me to the finale, DJ if you think you can!"

Heh, how ironic it is that I was indeed a DJ as my life as a somebody...But that matters not, no I am surely going to win this. Now to calculate her next move and see if my next song can help in any way...

"Come finish me off!"

"Whoa, wait what?" Said Sumxic in shock as she launched full force in his direction, hands outstretched as the gap between them shrunk ever so much until he could see the sweat roll across her beautiful face and her hair majestically waving through the air. Their hands flew by each other, inches away as the sun gleamed upon the two nobodies' armors. Finally, they were face to face, Sumxic unsure of what was going on, unable to move or evade or even utter a single word. And just as well, he didn't want to. Whatever forces acting upon him meant nothing, all he longed for was...

BAM

The collision caused the two beings to begin their descent to the world below, flying faster and faster as they slowly reached the hard ground below. But Sumxic was unaware of this fact, or truth be told he was virtually unaware of anything to be honest. All his focus, all his thought, was on one thing. In the previous collision, instead of locking hands, they locked lips. As his soft lips touched hers, it felt like ages past, and instead of feeling the sensation of falling down at a rapid pace, he felt as if time had stopped, allowing him to enjoy this moment while it lasted. However, as someone unfortunatley hit the play button, he realized the ever closing in earth below them that would not end well if they continued. Forcedly freeing his lips from hers, he turned his iFight to full volume, finally hearing "Now playing, Undead."

"It'll have to do..." Muttered Sumxic under his breath as he grabbed Xiras tight and pointed his hand downward. Suddenly, the ground itself shot upward, coming together as a giant hand formed underneath the two. Landing with a thud in the mass of dirt, back first so as to take most of the impact, the laid there still for a few seconds as the wind was knocked out of Sumxic. "Hehe, you ok, Sira?" He finally said, "Looks like, I won." He finished, looking at her as he still held her in his arms, exhausted from the impact of the fall.

Aries watched as lightning the color of black rained upon the soldiers from both sides, sending a nearby building crashing down. Dammit, how did they get behind us? And where is that Lucifer, we need assistance if we are to succeed!. Slashing down a few soldiers that charged him, he raised his voice so all around him could hear. "Men! Situation S, 15 seconds!" Such were the only words he shouted, and yet to the highly trained men they heard a list of commands and movements required of them in the next 15 seconds. Moving slowly and desperately into position as the clock ticked, in addition to the plummeting building that was soon upon them, they finally held their random positions, or else they would die. Stabbing his sword into the ground, hundreds of thick, yet flexible tendrils of steel shot outward from the ground, meeting the wreckage head on. Any soldier not in place would have been stabbed as well, but luckily these men were capable of following orders. After tearing the building into peices the tendrils grabbed the pieces and threw them left and right upon the advancing forces from both ways.

"Men! Hold strong! It matters not if the hold us at both sides, we will continue forward as planned! Our rear garrison will confront those behind, we must continue the plan and envelope the city along with Lucifer's forces! Our leader will not abandon us in our time of need, we will be victorious!!" He shouted to his soldiers, you cheered fiercely right back at him as the fought on against the new, more powerful foe. Slowly but surely the began to break the lines in front of them, reaching closer to the center of the city, in which the Castle loomed over all.

We are almost there, now hurry up Lucifer, we cannot fight this army with only our land force. We need support...And fast...

A

Azrael

"I believe you have the wrong person...but...do I know you from somewhere? I swear...I have seen you before..."

"It appears that the same problem applies to me in mistaken identity. I would assume that you must have me confused with another person who just happens to look similiar to me." Marluxia frowned that the young, beautiful woman turned out not to be Chizuyo as he had anticipated but was not completely disappointed. After all, he was able to meet a fellow flower admirer like himself and that satisfied him enough or it would had done so had he still desired to find out the reasoning why he was here. The tiny girl that the women held in her arms peeked a glance at him and immediately jumped at him much to his surprise, playing with his pink hair, Marluxia grinned as he sat down on the grass on the woman's right side, "Looks like this little one is quite enamored with the unique color of my hair , The child is yours, is it not?"

-----

Smiling she started to move towards the village. Seemingly innocent. Staring at the village she sighed. "A man gave me this armour, and told me of a leader. His name Lucipher and how he would come here. That he was led a army, a army of which I could join. I did get such the mans name but I thank him kindly for his advice, and from what it seems you are the man he was talking about, Lucipher, no? I believe we should leave the rest to later..."

"I like the way you operate," said Lucipher. He was impressed with how the young female operative was concentrated on what it seemed to be aiding the invasion's success. The question still remains concerning her name since it seems that I knew her from somewhere before. Who could you be?

-----

"Yea...who's this Sora?" He said. "But we can explore the castle while you tell me." He added, wanting to satisfy the both of them.

"Prior to meeting his fate by the hand of Marluxia, he served the Light Realm's worlds from the creatures of darkness known by people as the Heartless. He was known all over as the Light Keybearer and once saved the worlds from the wrath of an engimatic seeker of the shadows known as Ansem, although I knew that he was just the heartless of Xemnas," Ramaxuli answered Xadnte's question while the two nobodies were walking down the exterior pasageway known as Naught's Approach. The strong presence belonging that to Xemnas that he felt earlier on just now had weakened only to strengthen again as he heard a powerful roar in the distance. He's summoned that dragon nobody of his from what it seems which means only deep trouble for everyone fighting on the streets below. Many warriors that would be fighting there would soon be killed by the mindless creature but acting upon his nobody instinct, he could hardly care less about the fate of anyone besides his own. "Let's continue on, Xadnte. If I were you, I would not stay outside for much long unless you're considering giving yourself as dragon food and get myself in here."

(OOC: Fuck you everyone lol. I'll do a Xiras post tomorrow)​

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Xemnas stood on the building, still watching the carnage unfold below him. "Such might these beings have... a pity what must be done." He said to himself as he raised his hand to Kingdom Hearts, and a small orb of nothingness shot from his hand. It disappeared into the sky, too high for him to see. Suddenly, the ground beneath the Castle that never was was ripped in two as a huge beast tore apart the earth above it on its way to the world above. It was a massive dragon, with wings larger than a darkside and a humongous body as a whole. "Xemnas directed it to the battle as it approached him. "Go, my pet. And eliminate those who hinder the creation of my Kingdom Hearts." He said to it as it flew amazingly fast toward the Warhawks' offensive line, letting out a mighty roar which would chill all witnissing it to the bone.

D

Deleted member 74488

"It appears that the same problem applies to me in mistaken identity. I would assume that you must have me confused with another person who just happens to look similiar to me." Marluxia frowned that the young, beautiful woman turned out not to be Chizuyo as he had anticipated but was not completely disappointed. After all, he was able to meet a fellow flower admirer like himself and that satisfied him enough or it would had done so had he still desired to find out the reasoning why he was here. The tiny girl that the women held in her arms peeked a glance at him and immediately jumped at him much to his surprise, playing with his pink hair, Marluxia grinned as he sat down on the grass on the woman's right side, "Looks like this little one is quite enamored with the unique color of my hair , The child is yours, is it not?"

Lanachi watched him in silence. Staring into his eyes, trying to see if he was the same man who had appeared while she had been placed within a sleep it seemed. When she had collasped...But Marlene had interrupted her searching, getting up and playing with the mans hair, no longer frightened now that she had seen the man. She looked at Lanachi, smiling.

"Look Chi-Chan! His hairs so...pink!" The girl giggled.

She merely sat next to him. Smiling.

"Mine? In a way I guess you could say that..."

Staring at the two he seemed like a nice man to children but something was wrong...

"Please tell me, is this girl you are searching for, is her hair black?"

-----

"I like the way you operate," said Lucipher. He was impressed with how the young female operative was concentrated on what it seemed to be aiding the invasion's success. The question still remains concerning her name since it seems that I knew her from somewhere before. Who could you be?

Staring at the man she smirked lightly. Taking off her helmet, and placing her arm out to shake quickly. She knew that his soilders somewhere far where in trouble as if she could show him of her 'responsibility and trust' then perhaps his belief in her would be much easier than she had thought. It breaks me to hurt a person like you, someone I do not know, but you are commiting crimes for my master...and so it tears me inside to destroy you and your army but I wouldn't believe in someone so well, you are making my job far to easy...

"You can call me Chi. It seemed as if you were wondering."

A

Azrael

"Look Chi-Chan! His hairs so...pink!" The girl giggled.

"Yes I know that, sweet loveable child. I am well aware that the color of my hair foliciles happen to be the color that you affectionally call pink." Marluxia enjoyed the spirit displayed by the girl who continued to pull his hair rather roughly although he knew that the youngling did not mean to show harm to him. He wondered why he was feeling so good considering that he didn't remember who or what he was besides his name, the memories of the girl he had been searching for in Traverse Town named Chizuyo and the old memories of him being a member of a group known as Organization XIII although that seemed to be so many years ago that it did not matter. "She reminds me of someone I once knew when my somebody...I mean when I had lived in my old hometown of the Radiant Garden. I can not recall the cute imp's name but she was once important to me."

She merely sat next to him. Smiling.

"So Chi-Chan? I am sorry for insisting on asking the question but is this beautiful young girl your daughter?"

"Mine? In a way I guess you could say that..."

"I understand now what you must mean and I believe it's a noble cause for you to be taking care of someone else's child especially considering that she had nowhere else to go." From what he had remembered, there was a major problem with the various world governments dealing with the issue of raising orphans of those parents who fell victim to any attacks during the Great Unbirth War and it seemed to still affect many such as the girl Chi-Chan was holding. "It's good that there are still people like you in the universe who are willing to take of the unfortunate and needy."

"Please tell me, is this girl you are searching for, is her hair black?"

"Yes, Chizuyo does have black hair. Why do you want to know?" Marluxia asked the woman. "Are you familiar with her in anyway?"

-----

"You can call me Chi. It seemed as if you were wondering."

Chi? Oh no, do not tell that it is her. Lucipher just stood there frozen when he heard the female Warhawk operative reveal her identity to him. He swore in the name of Kingdom Hearts that he believed that he had already took care of the one known as Lanachi, that damned archer who stopped him from obtaining crucial information concerning the nobodies and the ability of some such as Roxas and Nelox to wield the legendary keyblade from the elderly mage Yen Sid. I remembered that I slashed her arm with my Alpha and Omega and took care of her within a matter of seconds. And I remembered feeding my incisors onto her body and consume as much as light as possible for my eventual confrontation with Dauroth. But she looks different which means only thing. You're a nobody! The silver-haired nobody took a few steps back and drew out his sword Alpha, "Hmph. I should have known when I attacked Lanachi that I would encounter her nobody one of these days in my future. The Commission's Silent Assassin, it is a pleasure that we have met but it is unfortunate that you would have to die"

The other Warhawk soldiers setting up camp outside the city noticed what was occuring and quickly drew out their weapons, targeting the woman.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
"So how shall we go about this Sir?"

Saix turned to see that Xreos had followed him into the fray, something he was thankful for. Still though, the Warhawk troops were swarming the area like insects, wreaking whatever destruction they could manage while continuing on into the city. Apparently they were stronger than his information had suggested, which was irksome. Yet another of the ignorant Warhawk soldiers came rushing head-on, hurling insults and raising his sword high into the air. The blue-haired Nobody dodged swiftly and countered by swinging his blade into the back of the off-guard combatant. It sank into the armor and came into contact with flesh, causing the soldier to yell out in pain and anger and then twirl around for another go. Again, Saix side-stepped but this time he brought his claymore up and skewered the soldier from behind, killing him. Glancing around, in the distance he saw the insignias for the Warhawks and Children of Dusk coming to a stand-still before breaking out in battle. Returning his golden-eyed gaze to Xreos, Saix pointed out to where the two different armies currently seemed to be facing off against each other. Where the hell was Nelox?
"We fight. As you can see, we don't have the advantage here so obviously our goal isn't to win just yet, but merely to see this out so we can rebuild our forces and show them what the Commission is really made of. Good luck to you, Xreos, I have the utmost confidence in you."

D

Deleted member 74488

"She reminds me of someone I once knew when my somebody...I mean when I had lived in my old hometown of the Radiant Garden. I can not recall the cute imp's name but she was once important to me."

Lanachi smild at him affectionally. "I took over this shop and she seemed to come with it. The woman who had taken of her was gone...she moved away...to the sky it seems..." Reaching out and messing up the little childs, Marlene's hair lightly she grinned as the child glared at her, A small squeak of "Heyyyyyyyyyyy!" In protest. She didn't care but merely reached out and slightly tickled the child for a while until finally she let go. The child still staring at the man. The childs hand reaching out playfully. "So whats your name?"

"I understand now what you must mean and I believe it's a noble cause for you to be taking care of someone else's child especially considering that she had nowhere else to go." From what he had remembered, there was a major problem with the various world governments dealing with the issue of raising orphans of those parents who fell victim to any attacks during the Great Unbirth War and it seemed to still affect many such as the girl Chi-Chan was holding. "It's good that there are still people like you in the universe who are willing to take of the unfortunate and needy."

She stared at him shocked for a minute or two. A small whisper escaping her lips. "She has a place to go...when she first came here it was to get something for her parents....but it seems they have also moved or at least, left her behind. She was my small little friend, it only seemed right." Plus, the child turned at smiled at her.

"Yes, Chizuyo does have black hair. Why do you want to know?" Marluxia asked the woman. "Are you familiar with her in anyway?"

Lanachi now sighed at his questions. She would seem out of her mind...

"I think I have seen her once, she appears my height but with black hair and blue eyes, holding a black rose. I saw her once, before I woke up in the hospital...I believe that is also how I recall you..."

---------------------------

Chi? Oh no, do not tell that it is her. Lucipher just stood there frozen when he heard the female Warhawk operative reveal her identity to him. He swore in the name of Kingdom Hearts that he believed that he had already took care of the one known as Lanachi, that damned archer who stopped him from obtaining crucial information concerning the nobodies and the ability of some such as Roxas and Nelox to wield the legendary keyblade from the elderly mage Yen Sid. I remembered that I slashed her arm with my Alpha and Omega and took care of her within a matter of seconds. And I remembered feeding my incisors onto her body and consume as much as light as possible for my eventual confrontation with Dauroth. But she looks different which means only thing. You're a nobody! The silver-haired nobody took a few steps back and drew out his sword Alpha, "Hmph. I should have known when I attacked Lanachi that I would encounter her nobody one of these days in my future. The Commission's Silent Assassin, it is a pleasure that we have met but it is unfortunate that you would have to die"

Chizuyo merely laughed at the boy's or as he seemed to see himself, man's intentions. She did not fear his men. The guns merely appeared back in her hands. Her eyes glaring towards him. The sky growing black. Electricity of thunder appearing to shoot down one of his soilders. The others tried to move towards her but she merely looked at them. They were cowards. She stared at the man they called their leader. She did not point her gun towards him. But merely looked amused. "What you don't understand is simple. I know that of what you have done. But I shall not kill you. Not yet. But if you dare challenge me, you small minded boy, your blood will be shed today. I am merely here on business." Chizuyo now filled in the steps he had taken away from her, grinning like the maniac she sometimes seemed. Let me show you my skills. I do not have the power over the elements of Illusions. But master, I can create something beautiful for us...watch me work...She bent down, and suddenly she was bowing. Towards the boy. "My lover and my leader has been betrayed by the ones you call the Commision. I have not been nor ever been the Commision's assasin but only that of the Rose Order. I never shall be. But I believe I have heard my master's wishes. That is to destroy the traitors, at all cost." She finally opened her eyes. Staring at the boy. "I merely want to destroy what has killed the person I hold dear to me. Until they perish, I shall not harm you." She got up. "To test my strengh, we shall fight. You may have once beaten the one you call my somebody, but I am stronger. We shall not kill one another, but merely take eachothers weapons out of ones enemies hands so to speak. I win, I fufill my wish and 'serve' you." Her eyes stared at him under her eyelashes, trying her hardest to convince him of such a thing. She moved forward. "I lose. I shall leave, but there is no need for blood shed." She could touch him now with where she was. "How do you know if I won't kill you? Simple. If I dare try, these men will slay me. If you dare kill me after this agreement, my last words will show them truth." She placed her finger under the mans chin. Her features a reflection of utter smug and power. It was merely a whisper. "I know what you are. And I don't think these men would like that very much." Chizuyo turned, taking her steps away. "They would see you where untrustworthy and nobody wants to follow a unloyal leader. No?" Her question was much more that of a statement. Finally she turned, her gun pointing towards the young man. "So try your best, Lucipher, we all want to see how great the leader of the Warhawks has become."

{{Oh I am proud of how bitchy she has become in this post! HURRAY!}}

A

Azrael

"Hehe, you ok, Sira?" He finally said,

You evil son of a bitch! How dare do you kiss me without my permission and then ask me if I'm fucking fine, you prick! She just seethed at hearing the boy's voice, sounding so cocky since he believed that he defeated her in the game. Xiras frowned, "I'm just really fucking happy right now that you've won!"

"Looks like, I won." He finished, looking at her as he still held her in his arms, exhausted from the impact of the fall.

"Oh no, you did not win the game just because you took advantage of me!" Xiras protested angrily againist the nobody's allegations of winning the game and attempted to free herself from the male's arms. My plan was to lunge towards him thinking that I was going to kiss him but then surprise with one powerful kick in his nuts that would had made him be sent flyng towards the sea. But the dumbass thought that I was going to kiss him and took me by surprise smooching me on the lips! It was not fair that he used her action of self-pity for him to his advantage and say that he was the victor of this particular round of Delhi street tag, even if she secretly liked it. She pushed Sumxic off her and motioned him to let her go and stand up on her own. Looks like we didn't head out too far from the Mansion since we did that stupid game in the forest. "Just shut up and don't talk about what went on here anymore! It's bad enough that I lost and somehow managed to have my lips locked with yours but I don't sense the presence of lord Ramaxuli at this moment."

-----

Lanachi now sighed at his questions. She would seem out of her mind...

"I think I have seen her once, she appears my height but with black hair and blue eyes, holding a black rose. I saw her once, before I woke up in the hospital...I believe that is also how I recall you..."

"You have seen Chizuyo anywhere in this town after your trip to the hospital?" Marluxia was interested in how Chizuyo and this white-haired woman known as Chi-Chan were so physically alike save for the differences in hair and eye color that the two together could be mistaken for twin sisters although they were the exact opposites in personality. "I am unfamiliar with what you mean about recalling me when you were in this hospital? And my name is Marluxia, what is your true name?"

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

"I'm just really fucking happy right now that you've won!"

"Why so serious? Geez Sira, no need to be such a sore loser." Joked Sumxic as he stuck his tongue out at her. As she got up, the hand receeded into the ground, leaving them backon the forest floor. Standing up, he glanced around as they didn't make it that far suprisingly. "Well now that I won, I must admit your power is something. Gravity can be quite dangerous huh?" He asked, turning to face Xiras only to find a glare staring back at him.

"Oh no, you did not win the game just because you took advantage of me!"

"Whoa, wait what?!" Asked Sumxic alarmingly, "Wait a minute, it was you that charged at me, and if I remember correct it takes two pairs of lips to make a kiss, so I am not the only one at fault here! And besides, this makes us even, since I won and you owed me one anyway..." He replied, face expressing no emotions. Damn why did I kiss her, she is furious now! And it's not like it was that bad, actually felt nice...Argh stop it! You are in deep now, she is only going to get madder...

"Just shut up and don't talk about what went on here anymore! It's bad enough that I lost and somehow managed to have my lips locked with yours but I don't sense the presence of lord Ramaxuli at this moment."

"Yes you lost, fair and square. So let us drop the subject and find Ramaxuli. He didn't leave too long ago, and I can only guess he departed for the major war that plagues The World That Never Was right now. He said he always wanted a castle, but why would he make a move so early in the game when we clealry have the element of suprise? Oh well, shall we track him down Sira?" He finished, for once not openning a portal as he knew it would result in some snapping insult from Xiras.

"Brother!! Slow down!!" Yelled the little girl as she struggled to run while holding what appeared to be a silver stuffed bear. Stopping momentarily for a breath she managed to sneak unnoticed while the foolish soldiers ignored her presence, seeing as she was only a child. Lost, and alone, she wandered around a bit until she noticed a strange man dressed in silver, having long blue hair and an X-shaped cross on his face. Desiring to find her way to her brother, she walked up to the man and tugged on his cloak and said in an innocent voice- "Mister? Hey mister? Where can I find the big castle here, I lost my brother and don't know where I am."

While she stood their, waiting for a response, suddenly she drew farther and farther away from him, as if she were on some sort of conveyor belt. However, this only caused a booming smile to appear on her face as she knew what was happening. Turning around, she saw her brother drawing her closer until she was by his side. "Hey stupid! Don't you know who that is? He is from the Commission, our enemy? You could have been killed-" He started to yell but was interupted by the embracing of his sister.

"YAY! You found me! I was scared for a moment! Thanks brother!" She exclaimed in a sweet voice that managed to supress her twin's anger, for now. Growling a bit as he looked with distaste upon the Superior of the Commission he so loathed, he grabbed her by the arm and walked her toward the castle as they wished. Upon arriving at the entrance, they were confronted by a few soldiers in jet black armor, and they weren't about to overlook their child appearance as they charged at them for the kill. Giggling a bit, she raised her hand as five Bobos popped from the ground and grabbed onto the faces and bodies of the soldiers, detonating in such close range as to knock out or possibly kill them men. A few remained, but she was held back as her brother jumped in, summoning his ruler and slashing through the remainder of the soldiers.

As the silver weapon pierced the face of the last soldier of the Children that blocked their way, the boy desummoned his weapon and motioned for his sister to quicken her pace. They began their ascention through the mysterious castle that rested in the neon city of The World That Never Was as they searched for that one man. Now running as he grew impatient, they looked up in awe as a gigantic dragon of silver flew from the roof tops and headed toward the battle. "That must be him! That is where Xemnas is, right sis?" He asked quickly, anxious to meet the man. Closing her eyes and concetrating (for her senses were much keener than his), she reopenned them and nodded her head yes as she pointed up. "Finally!" He shouted as he extended his hand to form a Corridor of Darkness. Upon exiting it, holding his sister's hand, he stayed at a distance as the tanned, silver-haired man overlooked the city.

"Uh, excuse me sir!" Started the girl, nervous as ever, "I-I-I am Flowx, and this is my twin brother Igretx. We are Nobodies, like you, with no place that will accept us. And, we want to fight on your side, and help you defeat the Commission, and, and...the Warhawks. So please, will you let us join?" She asked, bowing down on all fours, soon grabbing her brother and throwing him down as he refused to bow on his own. "W-W-We, won't let you down mister Xemnas!"

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Uh, excuse me sir!" Started the girl, nervous as ever, "I-I-I am Flowx, and this is my twin brother Igretx. We are Nobodies, like you, with no place that will accept us. And, we want to fight on your side, and help you defeat the Commission, and, and...the Warhawks. So please, will you let us join?" She asked, bowing down on all fours, soon grabbing her brother and throwing him down as he refused to bow on his own. "W-W-We, won't let you down mister Xemnas!"

Xemnas ignored the voices and looked upon the city as the dragon created carnage below, his eyes seeming to be lifeless, as though he was devoting his entire mind to watching the battle. Eventually, he slowly turned his head towards the two children, and began to speak. "Greetings, my fellows qwho lack hearts. Why do you expect me to accept your offer? What can you do to further Kingdom Hearts?" Xemnas asked in his monotone voice. He turned his head back to the battle, and once again looked upon the Dark City, and the plaza below Memory's Skyscraper.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Greetings, my fellows who lack hearts. Why do you expect me to accept your offer? What can you do to further Kingdom Hearts?"

Standing back up from his forced bow, he merely extended his hand as the battle below Xemnas was so focused on moved farther and farther away until i seemed as the city streched on for hndreds of miles. All on this world would see this momentary state as it reverted back to normal. Next, he switched places with the man, now standing near the edge as Xemnas now loomed over his sister. Turning around, eyes staring at his, he finally spoke- "Hey! Don't look down on us like little kids! We are plenty strong and are more than capable of fighting and defending ourselves! We will wipe out the stupid Commission jerks with or without your help, all we wanted was to help you seeing as we both want close to the same thing! Now I-" But before his shouting could go on, a teal hacky sack flew at him as Flowx lept toward him and knocked him right in the face, and finally lodging itself in his mouth.

As her brother was dashing around trying to get it out of his mouth, she turned to the Nobody, face completely serious as compared to her normal smile. "Excuse my brother's choice of words, but in a way he is right. We are more than able to help you reach your goals, and in doing such we will reach ours as well. All we ask is that the destruction of the Commission and the Warhawks be brought about, for our vengeance will be met. Now, may we have the honor of joining your group?" She finished, removing the sphere from Igretx mouth who only glared at his sister.

A

Azrael

Chizuyo merely laughed at the boy's or as he seemed to see himself, man's intentions. She did not fear his men. The guns merely appeared back in her hands. Her eyes glaring towards him. The sky growing black. Electricity of thunder appearing to shoot down one of his soilders. The others tried to move towards her but she merely looked at them. They were cowards. She stared at the man they called their leader. She did not point her gun towards him. But merely looked amused. "What you don't understand is simple. I know that of what you have done. But I shall not kill you. Not yet. But if you dare challenge me, you small minded boy, your blood will be shed today. I am merely here on business."

"You call me simple-minded? Unlike the other nobodies who are decent enough to realize that they can never truly feel due to their lack of hearts relying only on the memories held by their mind and rely on logic instead of false emotions, you are naive enough to be considered simple-minded yourself. I've read your file from the documents that we stole from the various Rose Order and Commission storage facilities that you are not one to accept your inferior status as nobody." Lucipher took a quick glance around at the soldiers who had the nobody surrounded and aimed their weapons at the girl. They would not be able to offer much assistance for him againist the girl if the possibilities of fighting her would occur. Plus, the situation on the ground was dire as the Warhawk armies present in the city were being annihilated as the various enemy forces seemed to have collaborated together to push his forces out before concentrating their attention back on each other. "Everyone, I command you to go ahead and let me deal with the girl on my own. Richard, Liam and Aries are requiring of your assistance and it is best if you go on ahead."

"Yes milord!" The soldiers simply saluted in front of their leader and ran towards the city to aid out the situation leaving Lucipher and Chizuyo to deal with each other on their own.

Chizuyo now filled in the steps he had taken away from her, grinning like the maniac she sometimes seemed. Let me show you my skills. I do not have the power over the elements of Illusions. But master, I can create something beautiful for us...watch me work...She bent down, and suddenly she was bowing. Towards the boy. "My lover and my leader has been betrayed by the ones you call the Commision. I have not been nor ever been the Commision's assasin but only that of the Rose Order. I never shall be. But I believe I have heard my master's wishes. That is to destroy the traitors, at all cost."

"Do I sense you implying that there is dissenssion within the ranks of the Commission who are doubtful over the efficency of Saix's reign?" Lucipher asked.

She finally opened her eyes. Staring at the boy. "I merely want to destroy what has killed the person I hold dear to me. Until they perish, I shall not harm you." She got up. "To test my strengh, we shall fight. You may have once beaten the one you call my somebody, but I am stronger. We shall not kill one another, but merely take eachothers weapons out of ones enemies hands so to speak. I win, I fufill my wish and 'serve' you." Her eyes stared at him under her eyelashes, trying her hardest to convince him of such a thing. She moved forward. "I lose. I shall leave, but there is no need for blood shed." She could touch him now with where she was. "How do you know if I won't kill you? Simple. If I dare try, these men will slay me. If you dare kill me after this agreement, my last words will show them truth."

"And what truth would that be?" Lucipher asked. "You're just the nobody of a weak girl that I managed to dispatch of and I doubt you would know anything that will hamper the unity of my army of liberators."

She placed her finger under the mans chin. Her features a reflection of utter smug and power. It was merely a whisper. "I know what you are. And I don't think these men would like that very much." Chizuyo turned, taking her steps away.

No, it's impossible! She can not know the truth about me being just a nobody of my somebody who was the actual Lucipher! If he had the power of the Gods under his control, he would had summoned a bolt of lightning straight from the peak of Mount Olympus to strike this woman and prevent her from speaking. He was well aware that he was a hypocrite technically for wishing the destruction and obliteration of all nobodies be they allied to the Commission or the Organization while he himself belonged to this group of inferior sentient beings. "You won't tell them anything about me. I will not let you speak lies about me!"

"They would see you where untrustworthy and nobody wants to follow a unloyal leader. No?" Her question was much more that of a statement. Finally she turned, her gun pointing towards the young man. "So try your best, Lucipher, we all want to see how great the leader of the Warhawks has become."

"Heartless creatures like you nobodies should know better to talk to their superiors unless your supposed leader has not taught you to be cordial in your mannerisms towards your enemies such as myself. And my men may not be the most intelligent soldiers I led in my life but they would know to allow somebody that they abhor to lead them if it is in the name of universal peace!" Lucipher was somewhat interested in the resolve displayed by Lanachi's nobody who claimed to be the lover of some unknown organization's leader to fight him. After all, she knows who I am although I would like to know who. He could see in the girl's eyes that she was doing this to prove a point to someone that she was loyal to this unknown leader. She's insecure and wants to belong to some form of collective entity yet does not where her destiny shall lead her too. "I almost feel sorry that you think that by killing me in front of my men that you'll prove your point that I am just as an ineffective leader as your beloved Marluxia who abandoned you." This would prove to not be an easy opponent to overcome and warranted the use of his full strength to show this girl her place. "I am not willing to waste my energies fighting a nobody like you but-" Lucipher grinned as he pulled out Omega to accompany his other katana Alpha and swung the two swords around. "Since it is fitting that you are about to die, I'll let you have the first move. And one more thing concerning that agreement, I am not willing to negotiate with monsters like you!"

-----

"Yes you lost, fair and square. So let us drop the subject and find Ramaxuli. He didn't leave too long ago, and I can only guess he departed for the major war that plagues The World That Never Was right now. He said he always wanted a castle, but why would he make a move so early in the game when we clealry have the element of suprise? Oh well, shall we track him down Sira?" He finished, for once not openning a portal as he knew it would result in some snapping insult from Xiras.

"I'm not so sure myself why he left. I guess that he wanted everyone in our team to meet up there so all of us could help him acquire that castle, with or without the element of surprise." That was probably the reason why Ramaxuli ventured off to the war-torn nobody world but it was strange that he did not have the decency to at least inform to where he would be. She did not want to exactly head back to the crumpy abandoned mansion that was the site of the Orden's first official meeting only to find out that their leader had disappeared. "Since Ramaxuli decided to join the party without us, we might as well leave this crappy world and kill things while we're deciding to help him out acquire a castle. I'll take us in," Xiras said as she threw out her left arm and summoned a portal that shown a clear picture of the intense fighting going in the metropolis. "Sumxic, get your ass over before I drag it there!"

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Since Ramaxuli decided to join the party without us, we might as well leave this crappy world and kill things while we're deciding to help him out acquire a castle. I'll take us in,"

"Well, sounds like the best option, I guess..." Said Sumxic, still puzzled behind the motives of this move. What in the world could inspire him to leap into the fray so quickly, throwing away the very thing that gives us an advantage, the fact we don't exist to the others. Geez, I must go now, we can't let any of our members get wiped out already. Let's just hope the factions pay us no heed while they fight so vigorously...

"Sumxic, get your ass over before I drag it there!"

"Seeing as you already have went for my rear, you would like that wouldn't you..." He mumbled and laughed under his breath as he calmly walked through to the other side into the Neon City. Looking as the now ruined metropolis was slowly being drained of life as the killing continued to spread across the world. "Seems our master is at the castle, seeing as everyone's attention is down here he would have no problem venturing around. So, what now? I would rather not waste our time fighting these people when we could just as easily let them kill each other..."

A

Azrael

"Seeing as you already have went for my rear, you would like that wouldn't you..." He mumbled and laughed under his breath as he calmly walked through to the other side into the Neon City. Looking as the now ruined metropolis was slowly being drained of life as the killing continued to spread across the world.

That ass thinks that I was dumb enough to not hear that little comment of his but I'll get him off easy considering that we have bigger things to do than fight each other. Xiras seethed at the fact that he managed to not only beat her but used her chance to knock him out and win the game to lock lips for her but decided to not bring up the topic again as Sumxic requested. She followed Sumxic as he immersed himself into the dark portal and found the World That Never Was to be nothing what she had heard from it. What the hell is going on here? I heard from many that the world was a vibrant world filled with many millions of average humanoid and lesser nobodies living together peacefully side by side under the serene rule of the official members but everything's destroyed. What had been the world's tall high-rise apartment buildings and skyscrapers were now just ruins where the opposing armies below were massacring each other. "I never expected that so much bloodshed would occur in such a relatively small area. Is that humankind at its worst? And to think that they are the ones who call us heartless."

"Seems our master is at the castle, seeing as everyone's attention is down here he would have no problem venturing around. So, what now? I would rather not waste our time fighting these people when we could just as easily let them kill each other..."

"It's best if we do not stain our hands with their blood when they could do that to each other. I don't know about you but I don't to waste my energy on those down there when I can have fun upon meeting those Commission members." Humankind always considered themselves better than the nobodies and mocked them for their desire to experience true emotions but they proved to not be good example for the nobodies. They were lucky to have the normal condition of being able to feel through their heart yet often were too reliant on such emotions which often leads to the start of military confrontations like the one going on right now. Many nobodies were willing to have their hearts yet after looking at such carnage being displayed by those who have hearts, she was a bit more reluctant than before to have her heart back. "So the superior has been located in the castle over there? If that's true, then form us a corridor there..."

D

Deleted member 74488

"Heartless creatures like you nobodies should know better to talk to their superiors unless your supposed leader has not taught you to be cordial in your mannerisms towards your enemies such as myself. And my men may not be the most intelligent soldiers I led in my life but they would know to allow somebody that they abhor to lead them if it is in the name of universal peace!"

Chizuyo couldn't hold back the grin. He was insulting yet he was insulting the very thing that made him who he was. She had known since she first met him that he was a fellow nobody leading a army of men who despised such creatures. It seemed like a fantastic plotline if he was deciding to write a novel about such a adventure. But it seemed like he didn't even know that of what he was himself. Or he was afraid. Afraid to admit to his own men that of who he was...because he knew that what he was, was not accepted. That what they were, would be thrown away from such a position, and given to the darkness.

"But what if the very man that was to lead them, Is the very thing they fear?"

She watched as the men seemed to look at her as if she was that of insane. Perhaps they were right...

"I almost feel sorry that you think that by killing me in front of my men that you'll prove your point that I am just as an ineffective leader as your beloved Marluxia who abandoned you."

Chizuyo's grin vanished at his words. It hit home, one might say. Anything that had dared insulted her using her leader had died in such a fight unless she had been injured first. And even so, she had planned coming after such enemies as soon as she found their scent...

"I am not willing to waste my energies fighting a nobody like you but-" Lucipher grinned as he pulled out Omega to accompany his other katana Alpha and swung the two swords around. "Since it is fitting that you are about to die, I'll let you have the first move. And one more thing concerning that agreement, I am not willing to negotiate with monsters like you!"

Chizuyo couldn't help but see the oppurtunity he had presented towards her. She pointed her gun towards the man. But nothing happened, she did not move nor pull the trigger. But merely sneer at the man. She was focusing within her mind, she could feel the electricity within her, slowly going into the earth beneath her feet. Slowly it was moving, until it reach its target. Her hand raised, and the electricity aimed at Lucipher himself. It was only then that she moved towards him,

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have seen Chizuyo anywhere in this town after your trip to the hospital?" Marluxia was interested in how Chizuyo and this white-haired woman known as Chi-Chan were so physically alike save for the differences in hair and eye color that the two together could be mistaken for twin sisters although they were the exact opposites in personality. "I am unfamiliar with what you mean about recalling me when you were in this hospital? And my name is Marluxia, what is your true name?"

Lanachi merely shook her head sadly. She wanted to tell the man that she had seen the one he was looking for, but truth was that since then, her appearence within her it would seem, had vanished. Turning her head to stare at the man, the child went within her hands and Lanachi merely held her tight as the man revealed his name. Marluxia. It sounded so fimilair yet...forgotten. She placed the hand that was not holding the child out towards the man.

"My true name is Lanachi..."

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"Hey! Don't look down on us like little kids! We are plenty strong and are more than capable of fighting and defending ourselves! We will wipe out the stupid Commission jerks with or without your help, all we wanted was to help you seeing as we both want close to the same thing! Now I-" But before his shouting could go on, a teal hacky sack flew at him as Flowx lept toward him and knocked him right in the face, and finally lodging itself in his mouth.

"Excuse my brother's choice of words, but in a way he is right. We are more than able to help you reach your goals, and in doing such we will reach ours as well. All we ask is that the destruction of the Commission and the Warhawks be brought about, for our vengeance will be met. Now, may we have the honor of joining your group?"

"After that... interesting display, I suppose it will only be of use. Welcome to Organization XIII." Xemnas said to the two children. "Now... look upon this battlefield, what do you see? Hearts. All to be added to my Kingdom Hearts. As your first task, seek out these hearts, and complete my vision." Xemnas moved his hand to point towards the battle below in a fluid, sweeping motion. "I trust this will be of no challenge to you?" Xemnas asked, looking back towards his castle. "This world is mine, and this many... guests... does not suit it." Xemnas thought back to when he held domain over this world, and realised how beneficial it had been. It was only a matter of time before Kingdom Hearts was completed, and he needed to be here to claim it as his own. And how better to do that then by ruling over The Castle That Never Was, as the Guide to the Interstice.

A

Azrael

"My true name is Lanachi..."

"A name that is best fitting a woman as beautiful as you," Marluxia smiled. He felt Lanachi's soft gentle touch his left cheek and wonderous feelings entered the hollow hole in his chest where his heart once beated inside of him when he had been Lumaria Ginseng. "I don't know the reasoning behind this but your touch seems to be bringing out these feelings that until now, I never knew that I had. To be honest, two minutes had not past yet I feel a special emotional connection with you that I never remembered feeling with Chizuyo and despite my inability to feel, I am feeling something that I had never felt before right now with her. I feel happy that I am with you and the girl..."

-----

Chizuyo couldn't help but see the oppurtunity he had presented towards her. She pointed her gun towards the man. But nothing happened, she did not move nor pull the trigger. But merely sneer at the man. She was focusing within her mind, she could feel the electricity within her, slowly going into the earth beneath her feet. Slowly it was moving, until it reach its target. Her hand raised, and the electricity aimed at Lucipher himself. It was only then that she moved towards him.

So it is a frontal charge that you are implementing as your first move againist the King? You bascially are wasting your first move and giving me the advantage! Lucipher thought as he observed Chizuyo raise out his hands, watching her every move. In the time that he had been made into a nobody and made the various contracts with both Hades and Lord Dauroth and then become the Forgotten Brotherhood of the Warhawk's commander-in-chief, he had learned almost every move and combat strategy of almost every member in the Commission and the Organization. Whatever that she had planned to use againist him was mistaken into thinking that he would end up having the same fate as the soldiers that she annihilated in front of him earlier. The bright streak of electricity shot out of the woman's hands and went straight for Lucipher although the nobody commander in the nick of time jumped up in the air and dodged the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back