• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Beast of Silent Springs (Sign-ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Mistearea, I fixed my post to fit in with qster's.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I sense gang rape... and incest.

And if you guys could, please try to refer to the map so I at least have some idea of where you are. Putting the time would also be great, if possible.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So I'm at Blue, on my way to 1 to interact with DM.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Just so you know Mega, David isn't a pedophile.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well, Jessica's just bad around people in general, but now that you mention it...

Nah, I kid, I didn't think he was. :p

I know, I'm awkward around people in real life, so David's character is more of a contrast to mine, he doesn't care what he says or how he talks, he isn't afraid to talk to anyone, and he's more forward and direct.

I'm a penguin.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
David sounds like me, to some degree. I'm the type to watch someone before I interact with them. If I don't like them, they know it. If I do, they still know it. I can be a very confusing individual at times though. Sometimes I confuse myself.

That sure is interesting, wait, Mega's character isn't good with people, like me, David is like you, what if our characters are parallels of each other?

Awards
Jessica's not like me, I can't do hair. At all. Seriously, I have done such horrible things with a comb...

Ehem. Otherwise there are some parallels between the two of us, I guess. Not exact, but we're pretty similar.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Anyhow, we gotta get this RP on the road, when's DM coming back?

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Mega made me remember how I can't do anything with hair either. And before you say that it's fine since I'm a guy, let me just say that several of the guys in my family have gone off to become hair stylist and barbers. So I'm a bit of the odd one in my family.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I usually wake up and my hair's done for me as well. I may have to smooth out the back a bit, but aside from that no real complaints.

I'm free to be anywhere I'm needed. Or rather, the restaurant my character is in can be anywhere in town.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I end up having anime hair. Anyway, where would you guys say you are? Town square in front of the church?

Yeah, we're in-front of the church.

Meanwhile, David is waving his arms like a maniac in limbo while DMrayZ is away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back