• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Beast of Silent Springs (Sign-ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I was gonna have my dude take a quick snapshot at the church and get a black blur where the beast was, if that's cool. I'll post later tonight or tomorrow though, since I've got family over and we've been hanging out all day.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Sure, as long as it happens between 10:06 and 10:15, because that was the time the beast would have been visible.

That's fine with me too, I talk to CD-Man's character at 10:20 AM.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I think I'll wait for someone else to post so we can break the Qster, SE, CD, Qster, SE CD combo.
That's not an excuse for me being lazy. Not entirely, anyway.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think I'll wait for someone else to post so we can break the Qster, SE, CD, Qster, SE CD combo.
That's not an excuse for me being lazy. Not entirely, anyway.

More activity when one of the reserved posters are online, the easier it is to notice.

Awards
I was gonna wait for my bro, but I went ahead since neither of us seem to be here a bunch currently, although it's probably for completely different reasons.

Tell me if I made a mistake!

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
I POSTED! FINALLY! Seriously Soooo sorry it took so long, my internet was down, and then it was fathers day, and then I was just plain lazy, but I've finally posted, sorry for the delay, but I swear, I usually post at least once a day. MegaWallflower can vouch for that.

Awards
I POSTED! FINALLY! Seriously Soooo sorry it took so long, my internet was down, and then it was fathers day, and then I was just plain lazy, but I've finally posted, sorry for the delay, but I swear, I usually post at least once a day. MegaWallflower can vouch for that.

*vouching* Yea, he coo. o3o

I almost forgot father's day, too, it was so far off my mind. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back