• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Beast of Silent Springs (Sign-ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
You've got a red neck in the group. Improvising is what I'm good at.

Take your daughter/cousin to safety!

On a serious note, it'd be awesome to go all Dead Rising 2 on it. Where is my circular saw machine gun?

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Don't worry, there won't be any mystical weapon or supernatural thing you need to obtain. Just do what you would do in any situation like this one: Observe, experiment, and be careful.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Don't worry, there won't be any mystical weapon or supernatural thing you need to obtain. Just do what you would do in any situation like this one: Observe, experiment, and be careful.

But I can use a circular saw machine gun?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't see why not. I mean, they had that in Small Soldiers back when it was made.

..Please tell me that I'm not the only one old enough to know that movie.

I loved that movie, but that is irrelevant to the role-play.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
But I can use a circular saw machine gun?
If you can find the parts, which I highly doubt you would find a machine gun in a small town. I'll GM the RP and explain the areas that you enter, what is in the room, etc.
I don't see why not. I mean, they had that in Small Soldiers back when it was made.

..Please tell me that I'm not the only one old enough to know that movie.
I faintly remember that movie, but I was more reminded of the Lancer, rather than Small Soldiers.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
If you can find the parts, which I highly doubt you would find a machine gun in a small town. I'll GM the RP and explain the areas that you enter, what is in the room, etc.

I faintly remember that movie, but I was more reminded of the Lancer, rather than Small Soldiers.

Shit, fine. There's gonna be gauze, super glue and glass though, right?

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
This one is simply because we need a guy to fall for the only girl in the group. And let's face it, everyone is either too old or it would be illegal.

Name:
David Cross

Appearance:
Cross: David stands at roughly six feet tall with a body figure that many guys would kill to have. This is only because he spent most of his time as a child not watching tv or anything, but training in martial arts even into his mid-teens. That's why when he goes without a shirt in order to keep up his health guys tend to get jealous and shallow girls tend to get misty-eyed. The only thing that seems out of place on his skin though is the fact that he has a scar spanning the entire length of his right forearm. Otherwise it's a lightly tanned complextion.

His eyes are another story. While they have a deep blue color that tends to show compasion and understanding to those close to him, they also show a deep seeded depression. He has yet to tell others about his life in Japan so no one knows what happened to make him take on those eyes at times. Other than that his hair is always a little long and yet still manages to stay down. As for his clothes, they really depend on what he is doing. When he's training at home he will simply wear a white A-shirt and blue gym shorts to help him move around. Outside of training though he tends to keep things simple. His most common outfit is a black t-shirt with a pair of light blue jeans and a pair of black work boots. Other than that is the wide leather belt that keeps his pants on his body and his shirt tucked in.

Personality:
He can be rather cold towards most people at first, but that's just his way of observing them to see if they are good people. It's because of this that he doesn't have very many friends, but he sees this as them not liking him for who he is. The few that do manage to look past this little flaw thought tend to find a very loyal guy under the hard exterior. He tends to be very protective of those that he gets close to and will do anything he can to help them succeed in what they want. That's why he is often times considered the "Bodyguard" for the group that he tends to walk around with. But this is sometimes a flaw in itself. He's protective to the point that he can be a bit controling at times. He will do what he can in order to keep his friends from harm, but he has a bad habit of taking things too far. That being said, he is not the type to force his friends to do something. He will simply try to convince them that it's the best action for them to leave things to him.

Equipment:
Backpack
Laptop
Cell Phone
Pocket knife and Sheath
2 Cans of Grizzly

Biography:
David was originally from Silent Springs but his father got transfered to Japan when he was just a small boy. As a result the entire family moved away from the country to begin life anew. For a while everything was okay for the growing boy. He made friends with some of the other kids and even started to take karate with some of them at a local dojo. But then the group got into the same Junior High School and things went downhill because all they could really think about were girls. Sure they kept up with their studies, but that's besides the point. The group thought of basically nothing but girls which led to trouble when one of the guys decided to go after a girl that was deemed "off-limits".

Because of the actions of the guy the entire group was cornered by a group of local thugs with a pissed off ex-boyfriend leading them. There were some words but these became useless as the two groups started fighting right in the middle of the street. The only thing about this fight is that the group of friends went bare-handed while the thugs had make-shift weapons like chains and metal pipes. They left the group of friends in the middle of the street beaten and broken. This was the mostly the case for David thanks to his bad luck of getting an opponent that had brought a knife to the party. The man had cut David's arm straight through the muscles doing permanent damage. Everything healed for the most part, but it was now too painful for David to punch with his right arm. There was also the risk of him losing the ability to use his right arm at all if he pushed it too much.

Thanks to this incident the group was caught in a bit of a slump until they gradually drifted apart. It was official that they were apart on the day that they each entered different Senior High Schools, granted David did find that one of the guys showed up at his school. For a while the duo started to mend their friendship, but then David's parents decided on something. They had been thinking about moving back home for years at this point so they decided that David was to go back himself and live with his aunt while finishing up school in America. Naturally David was against this, but he knew that he couldn't convince them otherwise. With that he was sent back to Silent Springs where he started his life over yet again.

Last edited:
Awards
This one is simply because we need a guy to fall for the only girl in the group. And let's face it, everyone is either too old or it would be illegal.

Well I was gonna try and ship her with Will, thanks for crushing my dreams there. ;A;

On a serious note, sorry for being gone so much lately. I actually had a post typed out, but it's gone now... I'll try and post soon, though.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Well I was gonna try and ship her with Will, thanks for crushing my dreams there. ;A;

On a serious note, sorry for being gone so much lately. I actually had a post typed out, but it's gone now... I'll try and post soon, though.
As long as it is of high quality, it matters not how long it takes. I just ask that SOMEBODY other than Square and CD-Man post sometime soon.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
As long as it is of high quality, it matters not how long it takes. I just ask that SOMEBODY other than Square and CD-Man post sometime soon.

So, I just attempted interaction with CD-Man's character, nothing as of yet. Perhaps you can whip out your inner-demon in the mean time?

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
So, I just attempted interaction with CD-Man's character, nothing as of yet. Perhaps you can whip out your inner-demon in the mean time?
I'm not going to attempt to kill you guys yet. Honestly, there has to be character development so that way people feel concerned about the heroes. It builds tension and excitement, which is what horror is based around. I'm not going to have the beast do anything too often, but when something does happen, I want it to be exciting and shocking.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm not going to attempt to kill you guys yet. Honestly, there has to be character development so that way people feel concerned about the heroes. It builds tension and excitement, which is what horror is based around. I'm not going to have the beast do anything too often, but when something does happen, I want it to be exciting and shocking.

I know, I just mean something in the mean time, like, something to scare the characters, or watching, something.

Also, the rule of horror is to not kill anyone until night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back