• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Beast of Silent Springs (Sign-ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
This is a really great discussion, but this has nothing to do with the RP.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
If you guys are ever willing to have me skip the time, then just ask. I'll probably have time skip to late evening in a later post when I feel you guys are reaching to the point of needless/boring posts. I'll, of course, let you know ahead of time and with the obvious change in the time at the top of my posts.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That's why we're in the OOC thread, because we're out of character. Now, tell us about your hair chu.

I never tend to it. I really don't pay it much mind. If I have anime hair, cool, if I don't, cool.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Hey guys, since posting seems to be dying down, I'm assuming the same is going with interest. So, tomorrow, I'll make a post that will skip ahead to late evening, maybe around 8 PM or so. If you guys object or want a different time, feel free to tell me. I'm all ears.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hey guys, since posting seems to be dying down, I'm assuming the same is going with interest. So, tomorrow, I'll make a post that will skip ahead to late evening, maybe around 8 PM or so. If you guys object or want a different time, feel free to tell me. I'm all ears.

My interest is high, I'm just waiting to advance.

This seems like an excellent idea, I'm all for it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Bring it back please, David is about to get screwed badly unless we resolve this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Haha, I'm pretty much dead qster, but you're taking me with a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back