• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Aristocracy {Oh, sign ups.}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
I sense romance in the air for Jack. She's obviously playing hard to get.

Ok, I've sped things up a bit. Everyone feel free to respond to my post and time jump ahead to headquarters in Prague. You can do whatever you like from there, but beaware that we'll all be meeting up for a formal dinner and briefing with each other.

For headquaters, picture a big gothic castle nestled some miles away from Prague, and packed with secret corridors, Atristocracy members, and all the fancy garbage we all love and adore.

Questions? Comments? Kisses?

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Today is a family holiday, so I'm assuming that like me, many of you have some plans. That being the case, I will attempt to post sometime today, but I hope you'll all forgive me if things are a bit delay today.

Happy Fourth-of-July, my friends.

Rainfire

Sitting in the rain, thinking up new ideas...
Indeed. Same here, though I may be posting later tonight, but it would be around midnight or so, lol.

No one blow their fingers off with large and illegal firecrackers (for those of you who live in areas where fireworks are still legal, like I do).

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
I must apologize profusely, but I won't be on and posting as much as I'd like to. I mean, I may be on occasionally, but don't expect much from me. As such, I do entrust my character to you guys; that is to say, if you're stuck waiting on my character or something, feel free to control my character.

It's because my internet is completely screwed (I'm on my sister's computer at the moment), but it is temporary, so I expect to be active again in about a week. Until then, you can do whatever you want with Jack. And, again, I apologize.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
I love BN's character. Such a douchebag it's awesome :/

Also, crap, double post.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Techincally, Celia and Lede are females in this RP. Hot assassin chicks, one from the Mediterranean, and the other Nordic? Even Edward's having trouble seeing what's right with that and he's gayer than Barney's at Christmastime.

I like Barney's you son of a b...Gah. My in ability to curse thwarts me, yet again. That place has great suits. And your women don't count, they're obviously swinging to the left with each other.

That being said, I think that the other guys are drawn to Nicia because little boys always chase little girls with bad attitudes.

Last edited:

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
I guess I'm just not pretty enough? T_T

telledme.jpg

Lol J/K! =D

But seriously this is funny..>>

Rainfire

Sitting in the rain, thinking up new ideas...
Like I said. Keep Harper out of this one. I mean, of course he's physically attracted to both girls, but... unless it suddenly came in style, that homicidal sociopathic tendency probably keeps any girl from getting close to him, and vice-versa.

As for the other guys... gotta get laid sometime, amirite?

Lol@ picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back