• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Aristocracy {Oh, sign ups.}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
Oh, whoops. Got the name confused. Sorry 'bout that.

I actually have not, but I'm dying to. I don't know much about it, but I know the name of the guy in my sig is Calintz, right?

Lol that's ok. Yea the game itself is LONG. I've been playing for about 70 +hours and I'm still not at the end...Apparently from what my friend said, I just hit the middle of the game. @___@

But Yea thats Calintz. He's a good character, and sadly I haven't finished it yet because my friend wanted the game back, but she hasn't touched it...*sigh* All I say, is that its so worth it. The Fighting style is irritating, but once you get to about where I am, your used to it.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Feminine testicles? ...Greatest contradiction ever, and thank you for supplying it, Sarah.

Umm...-Looks around- Ya'll are sick.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Everyone else got the message, you perv. Also, OG, why would Nicia follow Amaia when she can simply go back down her rope system and escape that way? =\ Now it seems silly that Nicia even went up that way if she merely was a friggen delivery girl. Explain your motives for me pwease?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Well, I was hoping my plan of taking the diamond from you as Nicia could not break into the Tower and Amaia could. Reason why I explained in my first post Nicia was going to take the diamond from you and escape via rooftop. Is that alright?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Nicia is still at the window. She scaled and waitied at the window. She tossed the items through a hole she sliced through the window. Amaia can follow Nicia if you are looking for escape buddies xD

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
I'm working on a post as we speak. I love the way everyone picked the "cool" diamond job. Ya'll suck...No champagne for you.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
-Tries for a stern face- Grr...-Crosses arms.- Fine...You can have champagne, Obliviongirl.

Last edited:
T

Tyler Durden

I'm not old enough to drink yet.

And, I'll have a post up tomorrow. Kind of tired and uninspired, hence the rhyme.

Seriously, I do it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back