• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Aristocracy {Oh, sign ups.}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
I'm honestly seriously debating whether or not to join, but here goes...

---

"My loyalty is my life. If I lose one, I lose both."

Name.
Jack Napier.

Age.
Twenty-seven.

Nationality.
French.

Biography.

"Immf Uhhh Kirrr Oooo!"

Those words were just a few of the words that young Jack remembered saying, the day he was seconds before death. His sister lay dead on the floor in front of him. Due to some complications involving money, and a debt as-of-yet unpaid by his father, his entire family became subject to what could be called a raid. In a way.

When Jack was little (or, rather, smaller than he is at this point in time), his mother died due to complications of a pulmonary embolism, leaving Jack with a sister, and a father. His father made nothing of it; he said that his mother simply left for the supermarket, before pulling the needle out from his arm. So, they lived out their days: the impromptu family of the boy, the girl, and the drug-addicted father constantly strung out on the couch.

Which brings us to this point in time. Apparently, Jack's father owed several thousand dollars to his drug providers, and they were fed up. They busted in, took all of the money that was stashed in the wall safe (their father didn't believe in banks), and killed Jack's father with one of his needles by stabbing him to death with it. They then shot his sister in the head, and jammed the gun into Jack's mouth. They were about to shoot, when the police busted in. They arrested the two drug providers, and took Jack.

Fifteen years had passed since that fateful day. Jack left his foster home when he was eighteen, and left with his own devices, learned several new talents.

I am Jack's smirking revenge.

((by the way, that last line was a Fight Club reference. lololz))

Appearance.
Jack Napier looks like every twentysomething you'd find at a poetry slam. He has uncut neck-length hair, with bangs that drop down over his face. Wire-rimmed glasses hang just barely off of his nose, covering his storm-cloud grey eyes. He is about 5'11" in height, with a sort of lanky look about him. He is a slender being, and he wears black, boot-cut jeans that slightly cover his sneakers. Finally, he has one single eyebrow piercing.

((eww emo lololz))

Skills.
+Very fast reflexes
+Intensive weapons + medical knowledge, making him a valuable asset on the field
+Fairly agile
+Speaks three languages (English, Spanish, French)
+Body type makes him ideal for intel gathering/sneaking around

Theme song: Black Swan - Thom Yorke

Wallflower

Website
Diamonds aren't always what a Woman desires

LIES
transparentjn4.gif

Rainfire

Sitting in the rain, thinking up new ideas...
Elegant Esthetics said:
And you call yourself women.

Obliviongirl13 said:
And you call yourself a man.

I call you all insurance polices waiting to be collected. ^_^

...As far as this Role-Play goes anyway... I mean, what would be the chances of me actually taking out policies on you all in real life on the off chance that you may all die in some freak accident?

Preposterous.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Welcome aboard, Meluhns. It's good to see you're still around. Feel free to jump right in.

By the way...I'm steering clear of this conversation. Those two will tear me apart...

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
"My Loyalty comes at the price of pain."

Name: Mark Williams

Nationality: African American (United States)

Biography: Mark is from Los Angeles, California. He is an easy going guy and gets along with most people. Mark is a trained fighter, he learned many of his moves on the streets of Los Angeles. At the age of 15, Mark joined a local gang. It was after his father died and he felt as if there wasn't anything left. Even his mother had lost the will to live. Mark didn't realize how bad things had become, until he was placed behind bars for attempted robbery. The interrogator over the case told Mark that he would never be anybody and that all he was good for was nothing. Those words struck home. Especially after the case became worse and the store owner turned up dead. Mark escaped from prison and decided to live a life of crime. Right now he is currently on the run.

Appearance: Mark is a very good looking guy. He is 6'0 tall with brown eyes and dark brown skin. Mark has black hair although he generally keeps it cut. He is muscular so he isn't weak. Mark usually will wear jeans and a t-shirt to blend into his surroundings. But since he began living his life of crime he has acquired an amount of wealth so when he can he dresses in suits.

Skills:
- Has acquired the knowledge of several languages over the years. Those languages being: Spanish, Signs (American Sign Language), French, German, Japanese, and of course English.
- Is very good at fighting.
- He is also good at dancing (Hip-Hop)
- Professional Liar
- Professional Pickpocket
- Good with locks (you name it he can open it)
- Good with knives and guns (He is a professional backstabber. Literally.)

T

Tyler Durden

Considering you haven't met me, that really isn't relevant. =/

Besides, I'm a lover anyway.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I'm not sure what the hell to post or where to go. =/

Also, I'd take on anyone here hurr.

Wallflower

Website
Umm, I'm in the tower too...>>

And Wallflower, have you played Magna Carta (Tears of Blood)?

Oh, whoops. Got the name confused. Sorry 'bout that.

I actually have not, but I'm dying to. I don't know much about it, but I know the name of the guy in my sig is Calintz, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back