• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► The Anime & Manga Dumping Ground

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Esso

Fire Breaker

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
A thriller, huh? Interesting. Kinda wish I knew more about it than what this teaser lets on, but I'm definitely curious. The big question is how this will effect Space Dandy. We'll have to see if they want to run these two in the same season, or if Space Dandy will get it's second cour pushed back to Fall.

EDIT: Just linking the trailer here:

[video=youtube;ONnhZEnvaNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONnhZEnvaNA[/video]

noitaminA also released a trailer for a show that will air this Fall. It's about a piano prodigy who gives up music after his mother's death, who's interest is regained after meeting an upbeat violinist.

[video=youtube;Sk39zsayK_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk39zsayK_0[/video]

The anime block further announced an anime film project for the late Project Itoh, a famous sci-fi novelist who passed away recently.

And while I'm not a huge fan of Psycho-Pass, they did release a teaser for the sequels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob2y3e89F94

In short, noitaminA is just announcing everything today, lol

Last edited:
Awards
free s2 (?), kuro, zankyo no terror, and now cencoroll 2

summer why can't you arrive any faster?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
[video=youtube;qZ7HkhTmTDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ7HkhTmTDs[/video]

so many debuts/reveals in one day

cannot handle

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

OH FUCK HYPE.

Cencoroll was probably my favourite and most anticipated release of '09. Can't wait for this one.

[video=youtube;qZ7HkhTmTDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ7HkhTmTDs[/video]

so many debuts/reveals in one day

cannot handle

I've seen a lot about this series, but haven't read it...will be watching this.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Saw a copy of Nijigahara Holograph in my local bookstore today.

If I knew I couldn't get it for cheaper on amazon by about half the price, I would have snapped it up.

It was absolutely gorgeous.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I think Pierrot just suck with long running shows so their budget is a bit eh.

Although Korra Season 2 was an abomination whenever they were involved....

Different teams maybe?

Bit like how Tiger & Bunny was fobbed off to Sunrises smallest least prominent team...and then it got popular.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I know not many people here are fans of Dragon Ball, but if someone comes across news of Jaco The Galactic Patrolman coming to the States I will love them indefinitely. It's apparently a prequel to Dragon Ball.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
I know not many people here are fans of Dragon Ball, but if someone comes across news of Jaco The Galactic Patrolman coming to the States I will love them indefinitely. It's apparently a prequel to Dragon Ball.

It's a very thinly veiled one if I remember. It's a usual series and then in the last chapter Son Goku appears.

oh my god

Esso

Fire Breaker
No jk, or April Fool's since this has been around for quite some time. .Didn't know where else this belonged so:

Crunchyroll - VIDEO: "Steins;Gate" English Subtitled Ads
The Steins;Gate VN is officially released in English with digital copies avaiable since yesterday and physical copies getting released on April 30th, and I really hope this sells well so Chaos;Head(which doesn't have that great of an adaption but awesome VN according the majority) and Robotics;Notes(strong at core IMO but suffers from lack of important info) can get released officially in the West as well.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
rSnETKB.jpeg

Come ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
On kind of a whim I began watching Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas a few days ago. Well, goddamn. Sort of. The first 13 episodes play out mostly what I imagine your typical mediocre shonen show is like. Mediocre fights with too much dialogue in between, and poor pacing. Basically, they were painful to watch, but I still kept on going. Characters weren't interesting, but serviceable; although I'm mostly referring to 3 Gold Saints since they had the greatest focus besides the "fated" trio.

But then something happened after that first season ended. Something must've happened because the pacing improved, the characters were actually engaging (Manigoldo da best), and the fights -- while still ridiculous on some level -- were just way more enjoyable to watch. The only thing that I wish they would've done besides doing another season (since it stops at a certain point while the manga goes on) is that they could've taken more of their time with the conclusion.

I'm slightly tempted to read the manga now. Either from the beginning (just to note any differences), or just from where the anime left off. If I do start all over, I'll probably wait a few weeks before doing so.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
jelly

i'll probably be going to the book store on saturday to pick it up

It has been dispatched too now aaaaahhh.

Also, in other news. Been reading the manga version of All You Need is Kill currently running in Young Jump.

It's pretty fantastic.

Back