• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Abortion Exception

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Ultra-sounds are normally what show it. Along with the mother's condition itself. I've heard of cases where the Mother will start to act differently, and that's occasionally due to a change in the fetus. In other cases, the mother never knows until it's too late. Kinda sad really.

Prajna

I will always find abortion wrong no matter how enlightening one can put it. Even though the fetus cannot feel the pain it is just the fact that you know you're killing a living creature before it's even born is wrong. At least let the it be birthed and then put it up for adoption, I never understood why people choose abortion over adoption, less money and you're not killing a growing being inside of you.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Are you even being serious anymore?
some what XD
i like messing with people but back to being serious,no matter how you put it,its still wrong whether its deformed or has any problems,you shouldnt kill a living thing.if you dont like it then put the baby for adoption so the baby will have someone who actually loves and will be there for him

C

Crossroads

some what XD
i like messing with people but back to being serious,no matter how you put it,its still wrong whether its deformed or has any problems,you shouldnt kill a living thing.if you dont like it then put the baby for adoption so the baby will have someone who actually loves and will be there for him

Nobody wants a deformed baby?

Awards
I will always find abortion wrong no matter how enlightening one can put it. Even though the fetus cannot feel the pain it is just the fact that you know you're killing a living creature before it's even born is wrong. At least let the it be birthed and then put it up for adoption, I never understood why people choose abortion over adoption, less money and you're not killing a growing being inside of you.

And they say that liberals are excessively compassionate and allow their emotions to govern them.

Tenyas

But it's not even it's own creature yet! It's like budding or something, until it breathes on it's own, it's a part of you that uses your blood and your thoughts to operate. Once it's got it's own brain, it's still not fully human, it can't breathe nor think beyond how many heartbeats it should do in a minute. I'm sorry, even though I was a fetus at one point [as we all were] I admit that I wasn't my own organism til' i came out bawling.

Yuuki

But it's not even it's own creature yet! It's like budding or something, until it breathes on it's own, it's a part of you that uses your blood and your thoughts to operate. Once it's got it's own brain, it's still not fully human, it can't breathe nor think beyond how many heartbeats it should do in a minute.
even so,the thing the female has inside her will become a living thing, even if you say oh its still not human so it doesnt matter, that wont change the fact that your killing something that is about to live...

Tenyas

Do you think twice when you eat an egg?...

The main point is, even though it's gonna live, would you want it to live horribly? imagine a kid who has to wear a plate on his chest because his heart is exposed. Think of how much him and his family are going to have to pay just to have him live long enough for the next operation. Imagine how horrible it is that he can die anyday if he were to trip and fall or just get knocked in the chest. Would you want a life like that?

Yuuki

The main point is, even though it's gonna live, would you want it to live horribly? imagine a kid who has to wear a plate on his chest because his heart is exposed. Think of how much him and his family are going to have to pay just to have him live long enough for the next operation. Imagine how horrible it is that he can die anyday if he were to trip and fall or just get knocked in the chest. Would you want a life like that?

oh so your saying just because it will be hard they should give up? are you saying a human shouldnt live because they have it hard? come on >.<
like i said if the person doesnt want to go to the trouble of caring for it then they can put it for adoption and let someone else care for it and fight for it.

Tenyas

I'm saying that if they're going to spend their entire life struggling with Death, then they're not living.

The vegetable existence that they used as an example earlier? That's not living, that's breathing and being force-fed through a tube.

Please think Puxal, would you want to see one of your family members not even able to eat for themselves and have to spend another 20+ years not being able to do ANYTHING? They couldn't walk, talk, they have limited thought process, and they can't recognize you. Would you let them live like that? Even if they could tell you how much it hurt or how much they hated not having an actual life?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Hey guess what. There is this little thing called freedom of choice. If a woman wants to be, guess what? She is given the right to abort. She created that thing growing inside of her. She was given the right to give it life. She has the damn right to kill it. It is inside of her, apart of her. She has the right to treat her body anyway she wants. No one gives a damn if you say its wrong. We live in a country that promotes this shit. If she feels like she cannot go through with it, who are you to say she can't?

Yuuki

I'm saying that if they're going to spend their entire life struggling with Death, then they're not living.

The vegetable existence that they used as an example earlier? That's not living, that's breathing and being force-fed through a tube.
oh yes they will struggle but that doesnt mean they will have a bad life, i know someone that is deformed and needs help with some stuff but his still happy.

would you want to see one of your family members not even able to eat for themselves and have to spend another 20+ years not being able to do ANYTHING?
oh if i had one,that would make me sad but what would make me more sad is the family giving up on him.

No one gives a damn if you say its wrong.
well ITS ONLY MY OPNION IDIOT,that doesnt mean im right or wrong.and it looks like you do care since you go to the trouble of saying shit to me XD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Hands up those who think puxal isn't cut out for this area of the intel section?

Yuuki

Hands up those who think puxal isn't cut out for this area of the intel section?
you can all think i dont belong here but you cant stop me :p

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I would rather say that puxal has no idea how hard life is because she hides under mom's skirt all the time. I cannot imagine being a brain dead vegetable as any kind of life. I would rather be dead than to be dependent on a damn tube down my throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back