• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Abortion Exception

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
child was going to be deformed
so your saying just because the baby might be deformed he/she will have a painful life? XD
come on dude

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You nailed that one on the head, my dear friend. There are even those that go past eighteen and continue to be parasites lawl.

so your saying just because the baby might be deformed he/she will have a painful life? XD
come on dude
But isn't that being selfish? If you don't kill it, it'll be subjected, undoubtedly, to a life of at least difficulty, plus insults and obscurity and so on.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
∞;4518372 said:
If you don't kill it, it'll be subjected, undoubtedly, to a life of at least difficulty, plus insults and obscurity and so on.

so does everyone else who isn't a blonde bombshell

are you saying we should kill off everyone who isn't blonde what are you some kind of nazi????

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Well there are other reasons to abort. Rape is pretty common. Not many women would want to give birth to the child of a man that will haunt them for the rest of their life.

Yuuki

But isn't that being selfish? If you don't kill it, it'll be subjected, undoubtedly, to a life of at least difficulty, plus insults and obscurity and so on.
oh so your saying just because they have it a little hard they should not live? are you joking?
you saying a human should give up just because things get hard? come on dude

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
come on dude
In some case yes, for women who choose to have abortions during the third trimester the baby is basically unable to live but for a few hours or days and during that time it will be in great pain so many hesitantly choose abortion instead of making the child experience a painful short life. In the case of sustainable deformities (meaning the baby can live and will just be different) I've never heard of a woman aborting for such a reason.

Yuuki

still i dont think a human should be kill just because he may have it hard sometimes >.>
thats a stupid excuse

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I do not think you can read because it was stated that the example is that the baby is in pain ALL THE BLOODY TIME. It dies within a few hours. That is a reason why some women abort. To save their child a painless death compared to being in pain until it dies.

This approach is going nowhere. Here is a good one. Some women abort when they know that giving birth will kill them. I don't know many people who will give up their life so easily. Humans have a survival instinct. It is logical that they would abort to save themselves.

Yuuki

Some women abort when they know that giving birth will kill them
well if the baby will die the moment she gives birth then it might be ok to abort but if the baby isnt sick in any way(not counting deformed) then theres no theres no reason to abort.

C

Crossroads

well if the baby will die the moment she gives birth then it might be ok to abort but if the baby isnt sick in any way(not counting deformed) then theres no theres no reason to abort.

Well there is one reason:
She doesn't want it.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

We are not discussing about aborting randomly. We are explaining reasons to abort. Get with it.

Yuuki

We are not discussing about aborting randomly. We are explaining reasons to abort. Get with it.
well your not giving good reasons.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
well your not giving good reasons.

okay, so. imagine a child who was brain dead. would you want that child to be stuck on a life support machine for its entire life, no chance to go to school, make friends, make memories, have relationships, and be fed food through a tube and shitting his bed every night? would you seriously subject your child to that? if you had a child that was severely disabled, couldn't move, was in pain for all its life and was begging to be free, would you subject your child to immense pain for all its life?

it's called mercy killing. clearly, you have none.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
The reasons I see for abortion:

If the child was going to be leading a horrible life {ex. deformity, mental issues, and the like}

If the mother in question was forcefully raped or was way way WAY too young to be able to care for and raise it. {Would you really want a 8 year old to have to go through this due to rape? huh?}

If you couldn't even take care of it I see two ways this could go...

1. Abort because you'd rather it not lead a sad and deprived life

2. Set it up for adoption and hope that it gets better parents then you. {I'm undecided on this one... >.>;}

And that's how I see it... Technically, the fetal stage is more like a parasitic growth until it gaines it's own consciousness... Horrible way to see it but kinda makes sense to me...

Yuuki

If the child was going to be leading a horrible life {ex. deformity, mental issues, and the like}
just because his deformed doesnt mean he will have a horrible life XD
theres alot of deformed people who have great lifes.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Like deformities that'll make them unable to live a normal life from the get-go. Such as, parasitic twin, malformed skull, exposed heart. Having a soft spot on the head can lead to death in newborns by just bumping it.

Yuuki

Like deformities that'll make them unable to live a normal life from the get-go. Such as, parasitic twin, malformed skull, exposed heart. Having a soft spot on the head can lead to death in newborns by just bumping it.
i see o_O
well how will you know if your baby will be deformed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back