• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tall Tale Origins [Sign ups + Discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Brol looks around with a dull, dead-like expression as he notices a few soldiers rushing at him. One by one, Soldiers circle around him, locking on him with their guns. Suddenly a tall military captain walks infront of the soldiers with a pistol and rolled up piece of paper in his hand. "Are you Leader of the Rebellion? Leader of the 14 Brothers?"

"The Rebellion...14 Brothers?... now THAT is something worth thinking about..."

~~3 years earlier...~~~

"Tsh.. Can you believe this?" Says Brol as he punches a locker in. "Just as were almost out... some stupid War breaks out..." He turns angrily to a guy about his height with a slender figure and very long black hair. "What are you going to do about it? We can't go against Them... They're after people like us now..." the guys says as he looks at his hands, which are bandaged.

"Screw that... We got these powers for a reason.. I say we do something with it... you in?" The guy thinks for a moment,"...what about the others?" Brol stops as he was about to walk away. "Others?" He turns to the guy," What do you mean others?" The guy looks at him," Ugh yea man.... We weren't the only ones in that mix up..." He said as the guy pulled out a small burnt piece of paper. "They said it hit many different parts of the world..." Brol grabs the paper as he reads the news article. He sits down on some debris and looks at the guy. "Cado... this is the answer... This is how were gonna stop this stupid war... We gotta take down our enemies..." Cado shrugs," Us two alone... now look who gone insane?" He says as he looks away.

"No man... we group up people... there must be people who still survived that raid here in E.P man! Come on don't give up so easily..." He says as he pulled Cado to his feet. "You got my back, I got yours..." Cado sighed," This better work..." He pounds Brol in the fist with his bandaged hand, "Who do we got so far that we know survived and are like... ugh us?" He asks Brol.

The black-haired guy thinks for a moment," Hm.. I saw Luke, Chris, Antonio and Spro running around so that's like what? 6?" Cado scratches his chin," Luis, Mike, Bufis, ugh I saw Cheski and Rosario..." Brol smiles," That's about 11 people right there man..." He looks at Cado, "If were gonna make this group... We're gonna need..."

"Girls?" Brol laughs," Yea that too..." He looks around to spot a small dirty notebook. He bends down and picks it up and takes out a black pen," We need rules..." Cado smacks his face," Dude... we need people in our "group" first before we even decide on rules..." Brol nods as he gets up. "Most of "us" are around the school field... let's head there first.." Brol nods as he looks around," Both hallways are blocked in..." He spots Cado already walking out of the opening in the wall. "Where are you... The Roof?" Cado jumps up from one piece of debris to another as he barely lands on the roof. He turns to see that Brol had already jumped up to the roof in a split second. "Cheater..."

They look over the ruins of the town they met, Elmwood Park. What was once a small suburban isolated prison has become a massive wastelands of ruins. Brol looks carefully at the field as more and more people group together on the bleachers. "There's some right over there..."

Cado smiles," Yea there are..." Brol looks at Cado," Should we get them?" Cado nods as he jumps up from the roof and spins around in mid air as Brol sinks into the ceiling. The soldiers who spotted them instantly chases after them to only get knocked out by Cado's spinning attack.

Brol jumps from under the ground and traps them under some rubble. "Let's go..." Brol snaps as he punches his way through to the other side of the school, near the field. Soldiers guarding the gates into the field were soon blown away as Cado swung his arms towards them. Brol rushed at the gate and bent it like a twig with his bare hands. Storming in the field, Cado and Brol spots the people they were talking about and a few others.

"That's our plan so far..." says Brol as he closes the gates into the field. "You better come up with a answer soon... We don't have alot of time left..." A few people walk away as Luke steps up. " Well I got nothing better to do..." Moments later a few other guys join the group. "This is a one time answer, you can't back down once you join..." Hesitatingly, they all agreed. Cado looks at Brol," Now we can make Rules..." Luis snickers," Do you even have a name for this...ugh Group?" Brol thinks for a moment, as he's counting off the guys in the group. "14 Brothers... that's what were called..."

Everyone looks at each other," Ugh there's some girls here..." Brol waves his hand in the air," Eh technicalities..." As the gates of the field fall, the brothers look to the entrance as more soldiers arrived. "What do we do?!" yells Luke as he jumps behind Brol. He looks back at Luke, " We got theses powers... Let's put them to use?" He smiles as he lunges forward to the soldiers and slams his fists into the ground, causing a fissure. "BROL! THERE'S A HELICOPTER!" Brol nods as he cleared the way to a large helicopter a few feet away from the gate. After siezing it, the group fly off out of Elmwood Park.

Cado on the wheel, panicking as buttons flash on and off until Luke and Luis walk over. Spro bumps Brol, " Where do we go now?" Brol thinks for a moment, "Well... We gotta find other "tapped beings" right?" Spro nods. "Do you know spots that also got hit with that explosion?" Spro thinks for a moment," New York City.... But it's bad there man.... Beings attacking beings... it's like power gone wrong..." Brol can't help but sigh as he walks over to Luis and Luke and tell them to head towards NYC.

Story Over View:
In the year 2003, the US invaded various islands that appeared off the coast in the Pacific and Atlantic ocean. Other countries began fighting against the US for possession of said islands. Now, On June 2, 2006, started the war for the islands and even control over other countries. Currently, the government passed a secret law to give citizens powers to use them as super soldiers.

Currently, After the exposure to the radiations across the country due to new scientific experiments, Brol and his friends travel across the country, searching for more people to aid them to end this war once and for all. Little did they know that they weren't only going to face other people with powers, but even stronger forces than that. How bad were the infections to gain power is only the beginning, only the strong will survive.

Rules:

-No God-Modding
-No Power playing
-I have the right to decline your acceptance into this roleplay...
-You must respect all roleplayers that join this roleplay. Failure to do this will result in being kicked out and reported to Mods/Admin.
-If you are planning on leave. whether it's for vacation or something, please pm me or post it in here... thank you.
-if you really read all the rules, You gotta post: My Way of Writing is... and finish it in one sentence.

Template:

Name:

Age: [don't go old on us... i say 14-24 sounds about right]

Sex: Male/Female

Character: [sorry but 14 Brothers postions are not available unless you send me a pm telling me why you deserve to be one..] [if you want to be a General or a outside force against the 14 Brothers or your not even a part of the 14 brothers group, please specify here...]

Appearance: [pic+ description would be nice, but if you just want a pic that's ok]

Bio is not necessary...

Personality:

Powers:

-[Your main elemental power... Ice, Earth Fire..]

-[don't want just a single power? are you a conglomerate of powers? please specify...]

-[Your strongest attack, only magical attack...]

Abilities:

-

-

-[ Tell me three traits, abilites etc that you have. slightly faster speed than humans usually have, super strenght, short term invisibiliy... just don't go invinsible on me and your good.

Weaknesses:

-

-

-

-[the best way to show your character has flaws is by saying it. What are your character's physical flaws?

Strengths:

-

-

-

-[What are your character's strenghts? Mentality? keen senses[this is not a heighten ability.. normal human ability], fast dodging?]

Extra:

Theme Song?: lol optional

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

14 Brothers/ Group;
Brol. Cado, Luke; Dygado
Dawn; Angelic Symphony

Non 14 Brothers:
Blue
Whing Falco

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Temporary List of the "14 Brothers"; acutally guys, not the whole group yet X_x;

1 Brol- Earth [Taken :D]
2 Cado- Wind [Taken]
3 Luke- Sound [Taken]
4 RoRo- Water
5 Tanto- Fire
6 James- Fear
7 Spro- Energy [pending position]
8 Cheski- Light
9 Khaios- Darkness [semi pending position]
10 Luis- Tech
11 Bater- Animal [semi pending position]
12 Nick- Phasing
13 Takash- Speed
14 Bufis- Lighting

[with the pm's im getting this list WILL change.... so don't be intimidated! theses 14 guys are the founders of the group, 14 brothers, but that doesn't mean there can't be a girl in the mix! that is definately allowed :D

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Count me in :] Just tell me what I need to fix, I'm pretty sure I messed up a few things.

My Way of Writing is Free and Everflowing, like Water.

Template:

Name: Blue

Sex: Female

Character: None.

Appearance:
CuteAnime263.jpg

Personality: Blue is always calm, even under the toughest situations; it seems she hardly ever panics, though she does get nervous. Most of the time she is quiet, speaking when spoken to, and is usually smiling. She is somewhat of a ditz and tends to blindly trust anyone, though at the first sign of wrong doing, she'll begin to doubt the person's motives.

Powers:

-Water

-Telekinesis

-She uses the two as a combo; she controls the flow of the water (almost like waterbending from Avatar), though she can use either one seperately

Abilities:

-Phasing

-Telepathy

-Faster Speed than ordinary humans

Weaknesses:

-No Physical Strength whatsoever. At all.

-Is terrified of bugs, snakes, and anything twice her size

-Can't take many hits/Low endurance

Strengths:

-Fast dodging

-Doesn't tire easily

-Mentality

Extra:

Theme Song: Blue by Utada Hikaru

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
lol this is a mistake on my part.... i forgot personality! and...

-if you really read all the rules, You gotta post: My Way of Writing is... and finish it in one sentence.

lol and take ur time on the photo, it's not the end of the world if u can't get one :D

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
lol this is a mistake on my part.... i forgot personality! and...

lol and take ur time on the photo, it's not the end of the world if u can't get one :D

I'll add the two in a minute, decidiing between two pics

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
*kisses finger and throws it in to the air* perfecto! that's a good template :D good job your in :D now i'll wait alittle more until more people notice i made this roleplay hahaha

EDIT:

My Way of Writing is like my way of fighting, Quick, strong and unpredictable.

Name: Brol Ruiz

Sex: Male

Character: [sorry but 14 brothers postions are not available unless you send me a pm telling me why you deserve to be one..] [if you want to be a General or a outside force against the 14 Brothers or your not even a part of the 14 brothers group, please specify here...]

Member of the 14 Brothers and one of the Co Founders to the group.

Personality: Brol is very fond of just zoning out when thing gets alittle too stressful. He really likes out witting his opponents with almost unbelievable attacks and combination with his powers. He is very outgoing, he won't hesitate to say hi to you. Sadly, he trusts anyone at first without thinking the consequences.

Appearance:

Brol.jpg

Brol stands at a 5' 5" with a slender body. Unlike the picture, He has a darker skin tone with some facial hair. Brol has some various tattoos around his body and is usually seen with bandages anywhere on his body.

Bio is not necessary...

Powers:

- Earth

- Metal

- Tile Cyclone; Can create small, disks of any mineral around him and launches them right into the enemy.

Abilities:

- Has the ability to fuse into minerals or earth and appear somewhere else as long as the original piece of mineral is attached to the spot he's gonna appear next. Example is he enters one end of a fence, and can come out on the other side.

- Has the ability to reheal himself with earth from minor damage.

- Has a quicker evasiveness than normal people.

Weaknesses:

- Is limited to as much minerals or earth he is around.

- Does not heal fast from major damage.

- Has a poor sense of direction.

- Can get consumed by Pride or Anger.

Strengths:

- Can analyze a situation very quickly.

- Is very good at capturing enemies.

- Works well under difficult situations.

- Understands the limits and breaks them constantly.

Extra:

Theme Song?: lol optional

Weapons:

When he aquires it, He carries a strong Keyblade. It looks like large crystal pillars exploding outward from a leather cross handle with two dragon wings extending from the base of the crystals. At the top edge of the sword, is a massive build up of crystals.

Other than that, he carries a scythe he came across in his travels around NYC. this is the first weapon he gets when he arrives there.

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
: D

I WANT IN! There is no good role play when Angel is not involved : 3

I want a chick character but, I'm not sure If I want to be either a 14th brother, or a general, hmm... *Scatches chin*

Can I make two characters? And can I tell you why I deserve to be a 14th brother here? I can't be stuffed pming you XD

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hmm... looks pretty good. I might join... but I'm not quite sure. Seems like there are a lot of rules... not that I'd break 'em, but it seems like you expect me to. So... I'll consider it, so put me up for a possible spot concerning... something.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
: D

I WANT IN! There is no good role play when Angel is not involved : 3

I want a chick character but, I'm not sure If I want to be either a 14th brother, or a general, hmm... *Scatches chin*

Can I make two characters? And can I tell you why I deserve to be a 14th brother here? I can't be stuffed pming you XD

You can make a girl character for the group 14 Brothers, lol besides once it starts off, the group name will change so don't be intimidated by the name... and you can be a soldier, not necessarily a general.

Hmm... looks pretty good. I might join... but I'm not quite sure. Seems like there are a lot of rules... not that I'd break 'em, but it seems like you expect me to. So... I'll consider it, so put me up for a possible spot concerning... something.

don't worry Shadow, i'll save your spot. and as for the all the rules, i just wanna make sure things get done right :D but just remember, im very reasonable, if you break it fine whatever hahah just don't make it a habit yah no?

Chromatic

Become
Awards
My Way of Writing is different based on where I am, like Air

Name: Whing Falco
Click for Pic
Character: none yet
Powers:
Air/Wind/Sound <All are connected.
Invisibility - can manipulate the air around himself to appear invisible

Abilities:

Air Based: Changing of air pressure, thickness, and temperature. Creation of vibrations in the air, such as thunder, and sound waves.

Wind: Creation of cyclones and small streaks of wind that can cut a foe. Levitation, and becoming part of the wind.

Unions: Can change the temperature of wind gusts and tornados.

Weakness:

Being grounded, and earth based powers

A bit rash at times.

Strengths:

Courageous

Skill with his powers.

Theme Song: YouTube - 1000 Airplanes on the Roof

*His personality will become clear in the RP.
*What exactly are the 14 brothers?

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Aight Org, I'll accept your character :D

The 14 Brothers is Brol's group... For now, he only called it 14 Brothers... but later name will be changed.. you don't have to be in the group, but eventually if u wanna jump on the plot, you'll have to bump into them eventually :3

EDIT:

please look over the list i just added to my first post... it shows the current founders of the 14 Brothers group, not the whole group itself...

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
anime_girl12.jpg
My writing is always a surprise to me.

Name: Dawn Hail

Sex: Female

Character: 14 Brothers : 3

Appearance: Dawn stands at 5'4 and is normally seen in a hoodie and black skinny leg jeans.

Bio is not necessary: Thats good, cause I can't think >.<

Personality: Dawn is a very out there type of person, but shy at the same time. She is only open to people that she knows and finds it very hard to interact with strangers. Dawn is eager to fight against

Powers:

- Sound

- Telepathy (At the start this is only a minor power relating to sound, but as the RP evolves so will her power.)

- Sonic Boom.

Abilities:

- Dawn can manipulate how the brain registers sound. (This is the power that is used with telepathy.) For exsample: Volume, over all recognition of sound, also effects balance.

- She can control a sound into one main area. The side effect is that she will also hear the sound, not matter how low or high the sound.

- Later on in the RP, Dawn will be able to speak to others in their mind.

Weaknesses:

- Dawn is terrified loud noises.

- Has some confidence issues.

- Sometimes forgets to think before she speaks

- Jumps into fights before thinking

Strengths:

- Has earned her black belt in Martial Arts

- Always tries to look on the brighter side.

- Is pretty fast. And thats without special powers.

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Ur accepted Angel :D and no probs on your template! now to fix everything else....:: sighs :: i came home early cause i felt sick... i threw up once at the nurses so she took my temp... she said i didn't have a fever just a stomach virus.. oh GREAT! hahahah so i'll be on all day :3

<3

Call me Love, love.
YAYS! LET'S ALL PARTY! I GOT ACCEPTED!

Oh. Well you get to the spend the whole day with me then : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back