• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword Art Online: Recurrence (Sign-up/OOC Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I don't know if the weapon I chose is acceptable since it wasn't listed. Also, can farming be a passive skill? I don't see why not. I'll change anything that isn't up to your rules.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Even thought the weapon isn't listed I will accept it in this case. You character is accepted, please feel free to post when you are ready.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I was ready so I posted.

*cough* so is it usually this slow?

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Seeing as not everyone who signed up is not constantly on, yes it is this slow.

Well I typically try to wait until so many people post before posting again, but do you just want us to go at it?

Noel

Awards
It's April. This guy's testing month for his High school. <=

I'll get a post done tomorow.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
I apologize, April is the month of birthdays in my family -3- expect a post soon~

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
If you are waiting on someone to post, then that's explainable, but if they keep up with your posts then go right ahead and post again when you want. Don't wait a while for other to post if they aren't a part of your storyline.

Max

Staff member
Awards
If you are waiting on someone to post, then that's explainable, but if they keep up with your posts then go right ahead and post again when you want. Don't wait a while for other to post if they aren't a part of your storyline.

Works for me then, thanks Lone.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I've posted now, lets get this thing moving again. And just so everyone knows, the floors between 20 and 30 are all open to move about freely while the tournament is going on, so no one has to beat a minor floor to get to the next, just don't go straight from the first floor to the boss floor in one post.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
You mean don't all rush into the floor 30 boss right away? k

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Lol, not like I was expecting any of you to do that, but I mean I have roleplayed with people who have jumped the gun too fast.

Max

Staff member
Awards
My post will finally be up eithe tonight or tomorrow, tomorrow is finally my day off from both school and work.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I've had work all week and haven't had time to do much of anything but I'm off the next two days so unless i decide to do something i should have a post up later today or sunday.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm almost done with this template but not quite.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

LatinoHeat90

So... where is everyone? I have been waiting for somebody else to post since I was the last person to post something. Is this roleplay dead? This is my first roleplay. Does this happen a lot?

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
So... where is everyone? I have been waiting for somebody else to post since I was the last person to post something. Is this roleplay dead? This is my first roleplay. Does this happen a lot?

Lone hasn't been on in nearly a month, so unless he pops in from the blue and we also get everyone else who was in this RP to show up (everyone got busy at an inopportune time), then yeah it's probably dead. I won't say it happens a lot, but I will say that I have yet to be a part of an RP that has successfully ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back