• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword Art Online: Recurrence (Sign-up/OOC Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Remember the 10,000....tries uve' me trying to get the fundendoling spoiler box to work!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh hell yeah, this is so much more exciting now! I am freaking ready for this

And hey CD-Man, Zoey wouldn't happen to, you know, be based on a certain Persona npc would she?

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I have my first post up, I gave an example of how I want you to describe a created monster in your posts. On a side note, I will be absent a couple days this weekend, but hopefully back on sunday, so don't worry about posting anything too quickly.

Edit: side note, for anyone who wants to know how they pronounce the monsters name. I imagined it sounding like coal and ings together. So coalings basically.

Another thing, I know I said i wanted the posts to be short and not too long, but please for your first post put a bit of detail and imagery in for starts sake.

Last edited:

Noel

Awards
Not the best with detail or imagery, but I did do my best!

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
It's looking good so far guys, gonna let as many people get their posts up as they can before we continue on to the next post.

Max

Staff member
Awards
So, my post was basically done and then, to put it simply, I lost the entire thing. I will probably redo it tomorrow, I am too frustrated to retype it right now.

Noel

Awards
I think it's the fact that we have to create our own 'floor' or area. Let alone this being a first post, I had my share uve' trouble to find a good setting, that's reasonable to be fit in SAO. Let alone to the liking for everyone in the RP. Hope that makes sense. Since we're so far apart, there's not much interaction between anyone. There should be a meeting ground or something. Or at least limit everyone's access to only 2 or 3 floors instead uve' the currently 21 floors.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
^Which is why I didn't mention a floor number in my post. I can easily shift to a needed floor or someone else can just happen to be on the same floor as my character. But yeah, opening posts are deal breakers depending on how they're handled.

And Max, isn't there an auto restore on this site you can use? Unless you were using a word processor or something.

Max

Staff member
Awards
And Max, isn't there an auto restore on this site you can use? Unless you were using a word processor or something.

There is an auto restore, but I could not get anything back for some reason. It's always been finicky for me anyway, I think I might start typing my initial posts in word.

Edit: Okay, I got motivated enough to retype it. I am going to sleep forever now.

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I personally thought that with the given floor numbers that everyone would probably stick in a group of floors close to each other, like between 21 and 18 or so, which everyone pretty much did.

Sorry if my post seems short, not much I can put with the situation.

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Is this still open? I might submit a template if it is. Still thinking about it.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Oh my goodness CD-Man, that was one of the funniest things I've ever read. It started small as I laughed at the cow, but the crossword puzzle was comedy gold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back