• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword Art Online: Recurrence (Sign-up/OOC Thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I'm here, been really busy recently with spring cleaning in the house. Should have a post up in the next few days for anyone else who wants to continue.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I've been thinking about this RP a bit and wanting to continue, but just figured it had probably died out. If at least a few of us are good to keep going though then I'm still in.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Alright, I posted, let's get this rollin' again! I think we can still make this work!

Max

Staff member
Awards
Well LatinoHeat told me he wanted to as well, actually he's been wanting it to pick up again for a while. Shinra posted that his pc is down, but if anything we have enough people to continue our little story until everyone jumps back in.

LatinoHeat90

Hell yeah. Max and I just had a good volley of posts. Since it was just between the two of us we committed some machine gun posting. CD-Man could you please save us from our struggle. We reached a point where we need a savior.

I want to see this roleplay succeed so everyone should think about posting again and continuing your stories. If nobody posts Max, CD-Man, and I will still keep going but we would like to see other post too.

Last edited:

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I'm still here too. I just got terribly busy, but I'll aim towards having another post up tomorrow. If not then, Thursday. Promise.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm still here too. I just got terribly busy, but I'll aim towards having another post up tomorrow. If not then, Thursday. Promise.

That's awesome to hear man, I'll look forward to reading it.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Jeezus were you two at it all night or something? HAHA INNUENDOS SO FUNNY.

You'll have to wait until I get back from work later today for me to post though.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Sorry I haven't posted anything up, I got busy with stuff around the house. Then just today my great grandfather died so I might not have much up in the next week or so. But I do still want to continue with the rp.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Sorry to hear about your grandfather Lone, I hope everything will be alright for you and your family.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, Lone.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Thanks you guys, it's good to see the RP is ok without me, I will be back before the end of the week this coming one.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I apologize for my crappy posting schedule. Posted.

Max

Staff member
Awards
No big deal, it seems like your story is a little stuck until one of us connects with you haha. We'll try to work something out soon, nice action-y post though!

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Eh, just a little stuck. I'll think of something. And thanks!

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Hahaha I actually stopped my post in front of the gate thing because your last post mentioned it, as well as ending Viola's last dialogue asking about the size of the party to allow for eavesdropping. :p

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Oh, were you guys on the same level as me? Hm. I assumed you were on a different level. ^^;

Max

Staff member
Awards
Oh, were you guys on the same level as me? Hm. I assumed you were on a different level. ^^;

We never specified which level we were on for convenience sake haha. It's like it could give us flexibilty. BUT, since we never specified, then it could still be possible that we are on the same level as you now. Get into town Kiba! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back