• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword Art Online: Recurrence/Rebirth (OOC & Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Oh, I gave a name to the portal city or whatever it's called so that it's easier to keep track of where everyone is.

I like it. :) And whenever my next post is, I probably am in the city somewhere.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I really liked your post Kiba, you have managed to keep your little self-contained story interesting the whole way through. And I like the city name you gave it, that's a good idea as opposed to always just using floor numbers.

And nice post with you as well Latino, I just love your characters personality and thought process as he goes about his days. Very creative. I liked your little inside joke about the elephant, and I also like his whole "excuse" of visiting shops to hop online early.

Roxie1563

Awards
I really liked your post Kiba, you have managed to keep your little self-contained story interesting the whole way through. And I like the city name you gave it, that's a good idea as opposed to always just using floor numbers.

And nice post with you as well Latino, I just love your characters personality and thought process as he goes about his days. Very creative. I liked your little inside joke about the elephant, and I also like his whole "excuse" of visiting shops to hop online early.

I liked the name as well, so would it suffice to use it for the continuing of this RP?

Latino posted?! :O I got to check it out!! *zooms away*

Edit: I love it! xD Latino's little inside joke was purely funny! Now..I think it's my turn or is it CD's?

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Again, it's the kind of situation where I'm waiting on CD since he's directly involved with my story, but you've got your own thing going at the moment. So you can feel free to post if you want Roxie

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'll see if I can get a quickie in. I'm not going to be here at all tomorrow, so you might have to wait a while if I can't finish it tonight.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
The name Hostene will only apply to Level 29's portal city. We'll have to give the other level cities names if we linger their long enough. Probably just the ones that are right before a big level bosses, so like level 39, 49, 59 etc. Or maybe if certain large clans have their bases in a city that could have a name. I don't know. It's all up to Max's discretion.

Max

Staff member
Awards
The name Hostene will only apply to Level 29's portal city. We'll have to give the other level cities names if we linger their long enough. Probably just the ones that are right before a big level bosses, so like level 39, 49, 59 etc. Or maybe if certain large clans have their bases in a city that could have a name. I don't know. It's all up to Max's discretion.

You're pretty spot on with what I was thinking. Cities on floors that become major locations will be given their own names. Kiba's examples of those floors are spot on as well.

Also CD, don't worry about it man. Just write when you can, no rush.

Roxie1563

Awards
Again, it's the kind of situation where I'm waiting on CD since he's directly involved with my story, but you've got your own thing going at the moment. So you can feel free to post if you want Roxie

Gotcha, I'll whip something up today and I'm loving all of these posts.. This is fun!! :D

Roxie1563

Awards
So, I finished the new episode and I got say, Sinion is one bad-ass girl! She's just a natural leader in Gun Gale Online just like Kirito is in S.A.O and Alfhiem Online.

I'm feeling that mini-gun is over-powered, though. :/

It was good to see the Dragon Tamer in the exact same predicament as before. xD It's like a golden moment that she's not proud of... xD

Max

Staff member
Awards
@Shinra: Just so you know, the characters aren't really going to bleed and need to bandage their wounds as they go. It'll be a typical RPG's "Lose health, use potions" kind of system.

@Roxie: Yeah, the episode was pretty great. I have a feeling I'm really going to like Sinon's character, she carried the episode pretty well. I'm a little curious about her offline life.

Also, while the mini-gun did seem a little OP, if you noticed, the guy carrying it hardly ever moved around. He could dodge her bullets when he knew where she was, but he couldn't really run around like the rest of them, so I feel like the weight of the gun balanced it out a bit. Sinon had very surprising agility for being a sniper like she was as well.

Roxie1563

Awards
@Shinra: Just so you know, the characters aren't really going to bleed and need to bandage their wounds as they go. It'll be a typical RPG's "Lose health, use potions" kind of system.

@Roxie: Yeah, the episode was pretty great. I have a feeling I'm really going to like Sinon's character, she carried the episode pretty well. I'm a little curious about her offline life.

Also, while the mini-gun did seem a little OP, if you noticed, the guy carrying it hardly ever moved around. He could dodge her bullets when he knew where she was, but he couldn't really run around like the rest of them, so I feel like the weight of the gun balanced it out a bit. Sinon had very surprising agility for being a sniper like she was as well.

Probably used Sprinting ability to get around quickly while delivering some mags to baddies. :3 Can you believe she took that Boss down with just few shots or so?

I can honestly say this 'season' is going to be good.. by good, I mean great! :D

*ahem* I'm finally starting on my post.. (Way too many stuff in real life to deal with.. Too bad this game isn't real at all. xD)

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I haven't watched it, but I assume it works like The Heavy's minigun from TF2 where it's really powerful up close, but the user is slowed down to the point where he has to decide if its worth firing in his position because it makes him an easy target for those faster than him, and he can easily be flanked if he isn't careful.

Roxie1563

Awards
I haven't watched it, but I assume it works like The Heavy's minigun from TF2 where it's really powerful up close, but the user is slowed down to the point where he has to decide if its worth firing in his position because it makes him an easy target for those faster than him, and he can easily be flanked if he isn't careful.

I haven't played that game before, yet I know what you're talking about. xD

And you need to get started on watching it.. It's so beautiful! :D

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
You guys are machines. I'll try to have a post up tonight. Though, don't know how I feel about everyone gathered in one spot. Too many people all in the exact same spot can get a bit hectic.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
You guys are machines. I'll try to have a post up tonight. Though, don't know how I feel about everyone gathered in one spot. Too many people all in the exact same spot can get a bit hectic.

Aren't they, though?

Also, I was thinking that it might be a good idea to extend the number of party members by a bit. It seems like a lot of us want to be in the same party, but there's that limit of four going on. Just my two cents.

Roxie1563

Awards
Aren't they, though?

Also, I was thinking that it might be a good idea to extend the number of party members by a bit. It seems like a lot of us want to be in the same party, but there's that limit of four going on. Just my two cents.

Hmm, so should we have someone join Kiba's character then? I could do mine with him if he's up to it.. Maybe we'd better let Max handle this since he's the real boss around here.

LatinoHeat90

You can't do much with two cents, but I guess I can take it. Yeah, I wouldn't mind having more people in the party, wouldn't want to force people to go it alone. Plus, if people want to be around Musashi, who is a dick, let them torture themselves.

Back