• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword Art Online: Recurrence/Rebirth (OOC & Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Yeah sure thing! If you aren't a member on Crunchyroll, you may have to wait a week or so to see the episode, but that's still not too bad.

Thanks! :D Hey, do you think animefreak.tv might have it?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Thanks! :D Hey, do you think animefreak.tv might have it?

I'm not sure, I've never used them, but I'm pretty sure crunchy roll makes deals with the anime companies so that they can get them and sub them ASAP, so I'm just assuming they will normally have before everyone else.

Roxie1563

Awards
I'm not sure, I've never used them, but I'm pretty sure crunchy roll makes deals with the anime companies so that they can get them and sub them ASAP, so I'm just assuming they will normally have before everyone else.

Ah.. Today is the day of S.A.O II!! :D

Edit: Here is the link to it, people!! :D

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/sword-art-online-ii-episode-1-online

Ekkk!! This is so exciting!! :D So glad to see Kirito and Asuma back in action.. I feel weird watching this since I'm so used to swords and other stuff. xD But I think I'll get used to this fairly quickly, huh?

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
Thank you, Max! :D However, Animefreak.tv had it too. I think I prefer swords than guns, but I'm going to wait and see how it works.

Oh, whose turn is it to post?

Oh well good! So how did you like the episode? And I know what you mean. It's neat to see that Kirito would still prefer a sword-type weapon from the credits as he fought with that Light Saber-esque weapon.

And I'm waiting on CD-Man before I post again, LatinoHeat should get one in too.

Roxie1563

Awards
Oh well good! So how did you like the episode? And I know what you mean. It's neat to see that Kirito would still prefer a sword-type weapon from the credits as he fought with that Light Saber-esque weapon.

And I'm waiting on CD-Man before I post again, LatinoHeat should get one in too.

The opening was awesome and I'm interested to see who the Death Gun is. I think I started to crack a smile on my face when I saw Sinon with her big bad mother of a gun! xD Honestly, I have this feeling she is so much more than just one awesome sniper..

I can't even wait for the next episode, "Ice Sniper" to come out! :D

So, CD-Man and L.H. next then you, possibly Kiba and me. I think that is those who is here.

Roxie1563

Awards
I posted mine and Max, I hope it was okay for me to include your username in there. c:

Hopefully, anyone will find me first before I find them.. xD

Max

Staff member
Awards
Great posts everyone, this is just continuing to get better and better!

@Roxie: Not a problem, I actually found what you did with Musashi quite humorous.

@Shinra: Thanks for the heads up man, we'll talk to you soon.

Roxie1563

Awards
Great posts everyone, this is just continuing to get better and better!

@Roxie: Not a problem, I actually found what you did with Musashi quite humorous.

@Shinra: Thanks for the heads up man, we'll talk to you soon.

Glad you like it and I wonder if Musashi remembers that memory.. Probably not since I kinda knocked him in the face. xD

You're right about one thing: This RP is getting better and better, not to mention funny!

Max

Staff member
Awards
My post is up everybody. We have made it online!

Roxie1563

Awards
My post is up everybody. We have made it online!

Yup, we have indeed! :D

Gosh, the part when you think of the worse case scenarios was hilarious. x'D But I do hope that doesn't really happen.. O_O

Roxie1563

Awards
So, after reading all of the posts again for who knows how many times, I'm waiting for the next post. xD

It's kind of funny to see all those weird scenarios Max's thinking up.. That never gets old. x3

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Oh, I gave a name to the portal city or whatever it's called so that it's easier to keep track of where everyone is.

Back