• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suggestions for the Forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That is your own opinion, which once again, you're trying to force into members on the forum.

Dude, relax. A Disney section won't hurt anyone.
A Disney section where people can talk about Live-action shows won't hurt anyone.

Muse

you look atrocious
i'm sure it wouldn't be limited to current series, so people may very well begin a topic on even stevens or that's so raven

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Stop. This is over. There isn't even a Disney section. Odium, we get you hate Disney. Kindly save your opinion for appropriate venues. Imposing your opinion isn't going to get Chaser or anybody to change his mind.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Good suggestion Taylor.

Also, since I'm here and don't know who to say this too; can this be fixed? It's small but annoying.
BKg1pEpCQAA4m6D.png

Also, for there to be more than just the Kingdom Hearts section in that New Forum Post thing.
I mean, I don't have it open, but it might be nice it it included more of the forum?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
How about a Disney subsection in the Media Discussion (temporarily named Anime Central lol) section?
I think this idea has been brought up by the Site Staff before and I'm totally on board with it! <3

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm down with a Disney section/subsection. I decree it and so it shall happen! >:U

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Would you care to replace the words 'a lot' with the word 'all'?
Except not all of them do. At least not downright.

Then again it's been a while since we saw something like Lizzie Mcguire, which is one of the few I like.

Anyway, this is Kingdom Hearts. We have a Square Enix subsection so it's just as logical to have a Disney subsection.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Except not all of them do. At least not downright.

Then again it's been a while since we saw something like Lizzie Mcguire, which is one of the few I like.
We're not going to start up this conversation again.

Back to suggestions!

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Can we keep topic derailing off the Rules?

I understand what that rule tries to achieve, but sometimes topics derail because it's simply the flow of the discussion. In real life, I don't tell people to "get back on topic" unless I'm in a professional setting. If someone posts something completely unrelated to both the past and current discussion in a thread, then I'd consider that an example of how topic derailing can be bad. However, examples like those generally don't happen, and could be dealt with accordingly if it ever occurs.

If derailing works smoothly in real life, why can't it here?

Back