• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suggestions for the Forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

2 quid is good

Awards
this is gonna sound very boomery of me and almost defintely won't be accepted but worth a shot:

is there any chance of bringing back an irc chat here? I know this place (and KH13) used to have it, and I loved spending time in irc chate bc they were always just a tab at the bottom of the screen so, more easily accessible than discord. Especially when it came to events like E3 or TGS, it was always fun seeing dozens of people there hyping altogether. I like discord but i don't think its a viable enough alternative at all for the casual shoutbox - esque nature of irc chats, because with the way discord is organised it inevitably takes away activity from a forum.

I dunno, I was getting kinda nostalgic and wondered if it was worth the possibility? I feel like it could be a successful experiment (or just wishful thinking on my part, haha)

2 quid is good

Awards
Kind of a bump, but instead of being able to see only the recent profile posts by followers, can't we see the latest profile posts from everyone? Or toggle it to be so? I feel like it would let everyone get to know people better outside of the bubbles of certain sub forums

EDIT: I know we can do that by going into the members space but that's kind of a hassle when you just wann see the first few at a glance 😅

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
this is gonna sound very boomery of me and almost defintely won't be accepted but worth a shot:

is there any chance of bringing back an irc chat here? I know this place (and KH13) used to have it, and I loved spending time in irc chate bc they were always just a tab at the bottom of the screen so, more easily accessible than discord. Especially when it came to events like E3 or TGS, it was always fun seeing dozens of people there hyping altogether. I like discord but i don't think its a viable enough alternative at all for the casual shoutbox - esque nature of irc chats, because with the way discord is organised it inevitably takes away activity from a forum.

I dunno, I was getting kinda nostalgic and wondered if it was worth the possibility? I feel like it could be a successful experiment (or just wishful thinking on my part, haha)
Why not upgrade to a DiSCORD?

It would have been cool to have a shoutbox on here, but I don't ever remember this forum having one. I haven't even though about shoutboxes in years lol.

2 quid is good

Awards
Why not upgrade to a DiSCORD?

It would have been cool to have a shoutbox on here, but I don't ever remember this forum having one. I haven't even though about shoutboxes in years lol.
I literally said in my post why a discord wouldn't be the best idea 😅

And I don't mean a shout box, just an irc chat tab, I never really was active on forums that had a shout box, and I felt they were too public and didn't have the same atmosphere as a chat

Back