• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stupid whale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
put some 0"s if u have any and just stock up your card and wait so you can break his cards first and put some high lvl crads

and an elixer ofr which ever it is to reload your unloadable cards:)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
okay listen carefully
take out the majority of your attack cards and bust out yer cloud and elixir/mega ether cards
then omnislash em to death
then justwash,rinse, and repeat

diogo14

Just keep hitting till it dies, I really don't know. I finished CoM without any special abilities. I didn't even know that you could have different abilities. So.. just keep hitting and try Card Breaks, it works

Diastyl

just keep using cards with higher numbers and 0's, and keep trying to kill Heartless fast as you can.

dont use the cure card all the time, just when you REALLY need it

Kiwi +

Awards
just slash and slash away... if your cards are high enough and you have enough of them then you shouldn't have much trouble...

SoRoxas99

hmm..i used 0 cards whenever his card was too high, while doing so just stock up on a sleight...long ranged ones worked better for me, just so that i don't run in the green acid thingy...

Sasuto23

Awards
gameboy or PS2?

i've only played GBA version and i just used a deck of about half Simba/Cloud and half keyblades

Sasuto23

Awards
ok then try the deck i mentioned took me about a minute and a half/two and a half minutes to complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back