• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stronger. ansem or xemnas??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I hope this isn't going to turn into the last thread like this.

It had a lot of good points, but a lot of "YOUR STUPID, **** U" in it too.

But I'm with most of the people here.

Xemnas was stronger, but Ansem was way cooler.

KershaFangs

Xemnas' fight was only cooler because they were able to expand much more in the battle system after the review of the first one. Honestly, I don't even have to look at the screen while fighting Xemnas. I listen for the sounds and I then know to jump to evade or smash the X button a million times. Poof, gone.

Ansem was harder for me. They didn't tell you how to beat the Heartless ship thing at all... I was so confused... Lack of abilities made it harder. If it were not for the fact you could heal yourself like a million times in a row for the first game, I wouldn't have been able to beat Ansem.

Also note that when you fought the Xemnas final battle, he had absorbed the power of Kingdom Hearts to able to control the dragon ship and get to the Realm of Nothing. Ansem was using his raw power during the entire battle. Even his Shadow Guardian is simply an extension of the power of darkness that he controls that manifests itself as a Heartless-like being. After all... it was stated that Ansem ascended to an existance of only the heart after he discarded his body to obtain more power, for his physical body was weak...

Somewhat ironic once you think of it... Xemnas had been willing to sacrifice thousands of people's lives only to get his own heart back, and yet it was his heart that had rejected him in the first place. He was truly a fool...

I am more of a Xemnas fangirl than an Ansem fangirl (much more), but I can truly say that Xemnas is weaker than Ansem. Xemnas was just in a game with a better battle system. But if there ever was a scene where Ansem and Xemnas fought... it would be awesome beyond words... O.O

saiix

LOL..You guys know soo little. I can assume that MOST of you people are NEW to the kh series as you are also mostly 15-16 years old...

Anyways, it has been confirmed that XEMNAS is MORE powerful than Ansem from kh1. This has been said in interviews and their is proff to back it up.

1. The fact that Nobodies are stronger thanm heartless, automatically proves that Xemnas would be more powerful than his heartless.

2. It took TWO keyblade masters to defeat Xemnas, unlike his heartless that was defeated by a weaker Sora.

3. Xemnas nearly Killed both Sora and Riku, while Sora had NO problem taking down Ansem the heartless.

4.Riku and mickey confirms that Xemnas is more powerul than Ansem heartless in the novels.

5.Xemnas is able to control and lead 12 other powerful nobodies and controls NOTHINGNESS, which is the third power and is as powerful( or stronger) than darkness.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Saying whether Xemnas or Ansem is stronger is flawed.

IIRC, Xemnas was using KH's power to become stronger. Plus all of the reaction commands made his fights easier. Plus all his retarded forms were just because of KH and lengthed his battles.

Ansem had to use Guardian and the ship thus lengthening the battle and saving his arse from hits. Ansem didn't even go full on with his power of darkness because the ship part was too easy.

They're probably equally matched.

saiix

Did you just skip what I wrote??? NOMURA confirmed that XEMNAS is more powerful than ANSEM!!!!....It is also a fact that Nobodies are STRONGER than their heartless counter part..ifyou dont know that then you need to play kingdom hearts 2 again!!

KershaFangs

Ah, but Ansem isn't a Heartless... He is a heart!

I still stay by my theory. My age doesn't prove I cannot understand the philosophical stand points of the game. Also, what the novel states can only be precieved as half-true to the Kingdom Hearts line. The novel have stated that Nobodies have emotions, yet still lack a heart and thus still feel empty inside. I'm sticking to what the game has stated a million times: Nobodies don't have hearts and don't have emotions. Also, did the novel say that Xemnas was stronger than Ansem before or after he absorbed the KH moon's power?

And before when everyone is like "but when Sora was weaker", Sora beat Ansem because Sora's the hero. He has to win. Or else the game would suck because it would end with you getting instantly killed in the beginning of Destiny Island when the Shadows appeared. Besides, Sora didn't technically kill Ansem. Ansem was destroyed by the light within Kingdom Hearts.

Unless you bring me an interview where Nomura said point blank, "Xemnas rawks, Ansem suxs', then I'm standing by my point. Also for a nobody to be created, it takes an extremely strong will to live and the heart must have been strong as well. This circumstances give Nobodies a seemingly leverage over Heartless, but Heartless could be created from the Darkness emitted from hearts alone. Heartless gather strength in large mixed numbers, Nobodies usually have small groups. There are some pretty strong Heartless as well, remember Darkside?

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I would say Xemnas was stronger,Ansem was a piece of cake compared to him.

And Xemnas wasn't? If anything, he was easier than Ansem.

There are some pretty strong Heartless as well, remember Darkside?

Darkside? The Huge Nobody Roxas fought was a challenge. Hell, I could fight Tidus and get a better challenge out of him.

I see Ansem as the strongest one. Sora, complete or not, still beat Xemnas in KH FM and in KH2. Doesn't Matter really. Ansem is high above the ranks over Xemnas in the coolness factor, and Xemnas just seemed way too easy. How is that the rest of the organization looked harder than the leader? If anything, Xemnas should've been the strongest one in the group. Demyx gave me a better challenge that Xemnas did on Proud Mode, and that's saying something.

I do agree that Sora was a lot older and more powerful than he was, and Xemnas could've killed him had Riku not been there to save him. But remember what Jafar said. "Such is the power of the keyblade. The Boy's strength is not his own." Whatever power or strength he may possess stems from the Keyblade.

Ansem on the other hand used the power of Darkness. He even had a Heartless Guardian, but that didn't make him any harder. Ansem was facing a younger Sora, but the Keyblade's Power is what led Sora to win. Age, or whatever doesn't matter. All Sora's Power comes from the Keyblade.

KershaFangs

Darkside? The Huge Nobody Roxas fought was a challenge. Hell, I could fight Tidus and get a better challenge out of him.

I once beat the Twilight Thorn without even looking at the screen! My friend was over and I was on focused on talking with her while playing and she mentioned how I was winning even though I wasn't really watching the screen. Then I played the rest of the battle with my eyes closed, and I only needed my friend to tell me when to do a reversal, and I won.

Everything else you said though, I agree with. Besides, we meet only one Twilight Thorn and there's many more Darksides...

Charlie K

Back in Business
Umm I'm gunna go with....Xemnas...But if they fought wouldn't they just go back to being Xehanort?Lol. Like if one defeated the other.

Kurxi

In KH universe, it would be Xemnas, he was facing a stronger Sora and still put up a good fight.

Anzai Koyanagi

Xemnas, he is stronger, and also because in the final (final) fight, he didn't use his airship likethat punk Ansem.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Xemnas was too easy for me (I've never played KH1 FM, so I won't count him in that). Ansem was pretty hard. I died basically everytime after the first fight with him in KH1 even on normal mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back