• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stronger. ansem or xemnas??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
Hmmm, well to say I would say that Xemnas is harder in terms on him being in KH1: FM because I saw a video of the fight and this guy was at critical HP about 80% of the battle so I thought "Damn, he must be hard, and he uses the same move as in KH2, but you have no reaction commands

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I guess Xemnas might be stronger since he seemes better organized (organized, get it? lawlz) and more tactical than Ansem.

But I find Ansem pawns Xemnas in terms of coolness.

trixchasin

umm cool ideas and all but i didn't mean stronger as in gameplay. but i mean just as characters in the KH universe are either one stronger than the other?

roxas shadow

i think ansem was stronger because he had the power of darkness while xemnas had no side (light or dark) to give him powers

shadow_of_light

oh, well if you meean as just characters, then yeah, ansem is the stronger of the two. there's a lot more darkness to fill up with light than there is nothingness. since there is something almost everywhere.
or is there?....

Arcon-Death

Hmmm this is an interesting concept... but I will have to say Xemnas due to his KH1FM incarnation

Blue

home is where the heart is
I would say Xemnas was stronger,Ansem was a piece of cake compared to him.

But of course that doesn't make Xemnas the strongest XD

neon6

Xemnas. A battle with him in KH FM would be just difficult.

Merlin326

hmm, well i have two views on that...

gameplay: for me, Xehanort's Heartless was harder, mainly because i tend to skip the random battles a number of times, so i was low level take out him. that and by the time i fought Xemnas, i had more exp (with playing the game, not Sora's level).

storywise: xemnas, for a couple of reasons. in KH1, there is no sign that Xehanort's Heartless caused near death of Sora (aside from possibly his falling into the abyss towards the begining). Xemnas's fights, Sora and Riku are on the verge of being beaten at the final battle. also, take into acount that Sora is stronger then than his KH1 counterpart, we can say that Xemnas is stronger than Xehanort's Heartless was.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Mhm.
I agree with Merlin.
Sora wasn't complete when he fought Xehanorts Heartless in KH1, but was able to defeat him with some difficulty.
In KH2, when Sora was whole again, Sora still had trouble with Xemnas, even though he was alot stronger since he was reunited with Roxas.
So yeah.
I have to say Xemnas, hands down.

KeybladeMistress

I'd have to disagree with you guys. I think Ansem is a stronger boss, to tell ya the truth. I mean, he was really easy in the final battle, but darn hard when fighting him again in his original form with his shadow creature. I had way more trouble with that fight than I did with any of the Xemnas fights. Although the Xemnas battles did keep me on my toes because they were so long.
Sorry, guys, but I'd have to say Ansem. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back