• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

State of Sleep: Terra and Ven/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
personally its all a concept idea to awaken by sleep, birth by sleep. you can mix memories onto them, you can mix life onto them, you can even miz friends or something important into it.

Aria

braver by the minute
Wow that was shorter? But I read most of it, and I liked it.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You know what would make this theory better?
If you didn't type like this. Which I don't know
why you do, any way. And it's annoying. And
takes up so much unnecessary space. Which
creates bitchy comments because it looks so
long and hence why people won't read your
stuff. But you know what? I'll go ahead and
read your theory. And I'll get back to you.

RememberRoxas

Does it really matter?Don't we wanna find out in BBS and not some ATW syled essay on"The State of Sleep"?
You know what's the State Of Sleep?It's what you put me into because of this boring theory!
Don't mean to be really harsh,but sheesh,you don't have to spend all your time theorizing about BBS.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Does it really matter?Don't we wanna find out in BBS and not some ATW syled essay on"The State of Sleep"?
You know what's the State Of Sleep?It's what you put me into because of this boring theory!
Don't mean to be really harsh,but sheesh,you don't have to spend all your time theorizing about BBS.

Sorry, but he/she probably had some free time and was contributing. This is a site dedicated to Kingdom Hearts. You don't do things in half measures here. Or else you're not really a fan.

Abbot

Yeah, we want to find out the truth in BBS, but we also want to theorize the truth with the facts we are presented with while we wait. In essence, it's almost like a game. People will make their theories, then, when the game comes out, whoever has the closest theory can feel accomplished of him/herself for figuring things out. Also, learn to use the spacebar after a question. Really.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i read most of it and i can see how some parts can fit into the story -not bad i like :)

but there lil parts that dnt really make sense i rate 8 of 10

Abbot

493pokemon1 revived it for some reason. No idea what page he/she found it on, but he/she found it.

devastater147

I don't think it got the plubilicty it deserved though since it actuallly fits with the story that and got bashed for no reason?

Abbot

Yeah, good point. The one thing I think is annoying about the theory though, is that, in the same paragraph, he repeats like, the same sentence four times. Not necessarily the exact same sentence, but the basic point of the sentence. He does this in a lot of his paragraphs. And I think I found a few places that contradict itself. I forget.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Nice to see this thread. Again, I appreciate all those who read it,
and I appreciate all the comments, both positive and negative.

Yes, this theory is ridiculously long, but that's only because this thread covers four subjects:
Meaning of Sleep
Xehanort's Identity
Roxas' connection to Ven
Namine's existence

So the theory's unpleasant length is a mistake on my part for focusing one so many topics, but I do feel strongly, as explained by this theory, that all four subjects, all four mysteries, are connected to each other.

I did repeat myself a bit though, first covering the events in KH1 focusing on Xehanort, and then re-explaining the events of KH1 focusing on Roxas. The reason I did that was because there would be too much too explain at the same time.

So again, maybe I should have divided up this theory into two threads, one for Terra's State of Sleep and the other for Ven's State of Sleep, but I feel my theories about Terra and Ven help to compliment each other when seen together.

So again thanks for reading, and if you see any errors in this theory, please point them out.

chex

You guys that are posting tl;dr or the theories he make are bad are in the State of Ignorance.

Yes I wrote that in color so you guys notice it. This theory actually made a lot of sense, good job on it. I believe this theory takes the cake out of all the other ones.

UnstoppableSound

Reading this is such a waste of time. Attempting to theorize something like the meaning of 'Sleep' in "Birth By Sleep" is something that no one will be able to figure out until the game comes out. It's just like everything else in the Kingdom Hearts series, people attempt to theorize secret videos and secret meanings and in the end get no proper results. Just look at all the bullshit theories that people created in between KH:COM and KH2.

By the way, you're signature is stupid in that the comparisons mean nothing. Roxas and Ansem hold practically nothing in common other than the fact that they're both not original beings. What do you hope to accomplish? Do you wish to become some kind of Kingdom Hearts scholar whom spends his entire life theorizing a video game (a wonderful amazing video game at that, but none the less, a video game)? Have a great life.

Or, realize what's truly important.

~Directed towards Key of Valor. Perhaps I'll look back on your angry and meaningless response if I have the time to check up on something so trivial.

TwilightLegends

Saïx;3972437 said:
Protip, Silver_Soul:
It is bad. Very bad. Even when summarized, it's bad. Almost everything KoV posts is bad.
It's not that bad :\ Maybe if you actually read it you would see it's not so bad, you really can't judge it until you have. This theory is actually very good if you ask me, I never would have thought any of this..

I could agree with SOME of it.. I don't know about the whole similarity in Roxas, and Ansem's clothes thing.. That may just be a coincidence..

EDIT: Also, what if this state of sleep had something to do with, the Room Of Awakening? o_O

Last edited:
B

Blade5468

ya ok ill hav 2 agree with some people on this its way 2 long and its bs that ur trying 2 tell us that u think roxas could possibly be Xehanort

The one thing that annoys me most -- other than people that are not only too lazy and/or unintelligent to read a piece of text, but are also too lazy to type out four words, too long; didn't read -- is people that DO type things out but they are completely unrelated/make no sense/aren't grammatically correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back