• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

State of Sleep: Terra and Ven/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
(lol this thread was revived)
ya ok ill hav 2 agree with some people on this its way 2 long and its bs that ur trying 2 tell us that u think roxas could possibly be Xehanort
1. I love your grammar.
2. Roxas = Xehanort? Jesus Christ, the theory isn't that bad.
I don't think it got the plubilicty it deserved though since it actuallly fits with the story that and got bashed for no reason?
If a tl;dr was made, then maybe it'll get more respect.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
I'm not even going to bother reading all of this, as I've seen your theories before. They're all long, and they're all bad. No one's going to spend time reading this ludicrous shit, KoV, make a tl;dr version, and you've got a better chance of it being read.

Why do you have to be such an ass? If you don't want to read his post then don't. No need to be a jerk about it. I actually enjoyed reading the theory. Way no be a negative force around the forum. GOOD JOB

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
I read this theory using a phone. It took along time and I got lost in some parts but this theory is not bad. Some parts make sense but I can't really say that since I said I got lost in some parts. Even if this theory is long but I'm glad I got to read this, it's nice reading/seeing what theories people come up with even if they're bad/good. It is a theory after all.

Nicely done :)

ReverseUnversed

Yeah. Your theory is freaking long, Key of Valor. That means you're very careful when doing theories. You're researching a lot. Congrats.

Lamentation

@KBL

Alright, like I said, all long, and all bad.
I guess I should change it to long and/or bad. This is certainly short, but it's still fucking stupid.

Even though you think it's stupid, you have to calm down a bit. You think you can do it better. he/she tried to make a good thread, with lots of research. And to be honest: I actually like the idea.

Why aren't you open for new ideas?

ReverseUnversed

Reading this is such a waste of time. Attempting to theorize something like the meaning of 'Sleep' in "Birth By Sleep" is something that no one will be able to figure out until the game comes out. It's just like everything else in the Kingdom Hearts series, people attempt to theorize secret videos and secret meanings and in the end get no proper results. Just look at all the bullshit theories that people created in between KH:COM and KH2.

By the way, you're signature is stupid in that the comparisons mean nothing. Roxas and Ansem hold practically nothing in common other than the fact that they're both not original beings. What do you hope to accomplish? Do you wish to become some kind of Kingdom Hearts scholar whom spends his entire life theorizing a video game (a wonderful amazing video game at that, but none the less, a video game)? Have a great life.

Or, realize what's truly important.

~Directed towards Key of Valor. Perhaps I'll look back on your angry and meaningless response if I have the time to check up on something so trivial.

Down in it! Heck, he only did that Roxas/"Ansem" comparison as a joke! And he might be a KH-scholar-wannabe, but you're criticizing his efforts in researching about this. And I don't want to start a feud. Please, you shouldn't criticize a detailed theory.

AxelRoxasFan223

Website
www.facebook.com
Right. Many people have different likes, nothing wrong with with being a KH-Obsessed, everyone has different levels of Obsession/Liking something anyway. Yes, it was very detailed and you thought out a lot KoV (Agreeing with ReverseUnversed)

By the way what does tl;dr mean?

*is all nooblike*

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Or a state of sleep could mean when you heart body and soul are all separete from each other.

Key of Valor

The Professor
loke13 said:
Or a state of sleep could mean when you heart body and soul are all separete from each other.

That's a possibility as well... even though Ansem seems to believe that the soul separating from the body results in the body's death. Then again, he didn't specifically say anything about all 3 being separated at the same time I don't think.

Ansem the Wise called the state of an empty hearts as "Sleep" which is why I think Empty Hearts will have a main focus in BBS.

Also, there are over a half dozen references to "Empty" in BBS.

The Unversed Symbol is an empty heart with a black frame (which fit with Ansem's description of Empty Hearts being blanketed by darkness). Also Vanitas' name is Latin for "Emptiness"... And the BBS box art has all the main characters in an empty white void, like the one that used to represent Riku's empty heart in the beginning of Reverse/Rebirth... plus many more connection to emptiness exist that can be connected to things throughout the series that can relate to BBS... so that's why I think this theory relates the mysteries surrounding Xehanort and Roxas quite well to a potential motif of BBS.

(And how convenient, I wanted my 1000 post to be on one of my threads)

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
I stopped reading this a quarter way through. Just stop with the stupid theories and just wait for the damn game to come out.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Just stop with the stupid theories and just wait for the damn game to come out.

God, you people bother me when you say just wait for the game to come out. If we did that would defeat the whole purpose of the FoKH section and what-not. You act like making theories/ideas about the future game is bad and should all be destroyed.

I read some parts (mainly only parts of the beginning) and some of it seems okay, I guess.

superbanana

earth (but thats just what an alien would want you
its a good theory but not true for the following reason:
nomura isnt a lazy nerd who sits around thinking about stuff like this all day. nomura is pretty much the god of the kingdom hearts universe because he decides excactly what happens. for this to be true nomura would have to either A. read this (but he wont because nobodys attention span is that good) or B. he would have to somehow think of all this himself. most likely terras heart is still part of xeanort and vens heart is still in sora and this theory is totally irrelevant

mjejr1

This is the first time I read this theory and I actually think its very plausible. It could actually explain why Roxas had no memorys of Sora like most nobodies have of there somebody

chenoehii

Awards
uhhhh.. okay.. I didn't get anywhere near to reading the whole thing, bc everything I saw I either didn't agree with, or it was just wrong. There were some interesting points you made, but still.. I'm sure I'll read the whole thing eventually. However, you used an incredible amount of time and effort on this, and I appreciate your thoroughness.

Everyone criticizing this thread and it's starter, needs to get a grip. Just because you don't agree with Key of Valor, or his theory, doesn't give you the right to bash the shit out of the guy. Instead, you could be using your time more usefully, like giving reasons and examples that disprove the theory. If you're failing to contribute something to this thread and failing to contradict it, then you really shouldn't be here.

Otherwise, all your doing is making an ass out of yourself.

Edit: ..went to your original thread. Found this as a reply:

FreezePrideVI said:

-stares at massive wall of text-

So this is what being in Zexion's Lexicon is like.

L.M.A.O. I laughed so hard when i saw that xD

Last edited:

blueheart

Bronze Member
lol. I'm starting to love you, dude. You always have good theories about KH, along with Grass. Of course, I didn't read all of this, but I read some and sort of got the gist of it, and it makes sense. Though it's true you could shorten it. And plus, who couldn't appreciate this amount of thinking, effort, and theorizing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back