• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stand Up To Cancer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I haven't found this on the forums. If it's already on these forums, then I guess this thread will be closed.

Stand Up To Cancer

SU2C is trying to fight all forms of cancer, not just one or two. They're playing now on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX. I know these forums are international, but so is cancer.

If you have been effected by cancer, post here to pay homage to your loved ones.

For my Great Grandmother.
For my Step Mother.

Gram

Banned
Awards
does an neighbor count?
i didnt know him well but he was a nice old man :)

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
For the aunt on my mother's side who passed away.
For a family friend who fought cancer and won.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
For my grandfather who lost the long battle 8 years ago. (RIP Grandpa)
For my sister's husband, who has supposedly beat the cancer but is continueing to have major seizures from what they say is scar tissue.
And God Bless.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
My aunt from my mom's side had (what I think was breast) cancer. She fought it back and won :)

My grandpa had colon cancer and died last year. I didn't know him well, but I remember going to my parent's home country five years ago and talked to him for a little. He was a good old man ):

And my mom might have colon cancer, too... it kinda runs in the family, hence my grandpa having it. She's getting checked next week, so I'm hoping she doesn't have it. If she does, I really hope she'll win her battle. If she died...

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
My stupid, funny, adorable little play son who recently died at five years old.

Rest in Peace Tobey.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I honestly think it should be renamed to: Shut up. Fight Cancer.

Lol, and yeah this a great organization, but I hate almost all of the celebrities involved with it.

Oh and RIP Grandpa we all miss you and stuff.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
I honestly think it should be renamed to: Shut up. Fight Cancer.

Lol, and yeah this a great organization, but I hate almost all of the celebrities involved with it.

Well, I think it has something to do with hospital patients and being wheeled out of the hospital.

But let's keep quiet about that stuff. This thread is for homage to those who've had cancer.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
rest in peace, majority of my family for many generations back and likely in the future

i dont care that it makes no grammatical sense

O

Oberon

I do not in any way intend to offend anyone or their sensitivity to cancer

HOWEVER

You know why the 2 is in there? If it wasn't, it'd be "SUC" lmao

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I know somebody (well not directly) but somebody that's going through cancer. So if I could pay/donate whatever you do to help her, I would.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
To those still fighting cancer today, and having to undergo chemotherapy.

Cannabis Oil has been proven, I think, to effectively deal with cancer. >.< Chemo's just more radiation, and while it can get rid of the present cancer, it can also cause more to occur later. Cannabis Oil's natural.

Sad Face.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
That's not what this thread is intended for. I know I do not find it funny, and I am posting this here, so hopefully other people read this and understand that this thread is not intended to "make fun" of cancer.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
That's not what this thread is intended for. I know I do not find it funny, and I am posting this here, so hopefully other people read this and understand that this thread is not intended to "make fun" of cancer.

you should probably develop a sense humor

that or clean the sand out of your vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back