• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spring Break...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Our spring break was eleven days and today was our first day back. I was sick/dead on the day before break, though, which was also the last day of the quarter...I still have no idea what's up with my grades, lol.

Anyways, I didn't do anything too interesting. Alas...I went to the mall twice. One was a sucky mall and I bought nothing other than lunch, even though I had some-seventy bucks, and the second time, I had thirty and I saw at least a hundred dollars' worth of awesomeness. O, cruel fates! Anyways, two more months of school...I can't WAIT for the summer. It just reached 60 degrees, today. This weather is bullshit. : P

neishasmamma

Website
www.myspace.com
Spring Break? I wish i still got them. Sadly to say once you're out of school and in the real world their are no such things a breaks. You may get a vacation once in awhile but most of the time you don't get paid for them unless you've been with that company long enough and worked good enough to even be considered for a vacation. So why even take a vacation when you wont be getting paid. The money wont be coming in all the while the bills still will. But hey what ami complaining about I'm not even working right now. My bf makes more then enough money for me to stay home. ^^ But eventually like always I'm going to get tied of sitting on my ass all day long. It's only been a month I'm already to go back to work. ^^

Haku

<3
This week is our first official Spring Break week and so far its going by relatively at a slow pace, but I'm almost certain that will change later on in the week.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
ehh,
I served my Spring Break last week.
It was alright.
I worked for the most part, but I id get a chance to meet with some old friends.
it was cool.

Zaraki

My spring break is sorta iffy right now. So far only bad things have been happening. I went to 1 party that turned out to be sausage fest and at another party got stopped early because the police came and shut it down. On top of that my allergies have been going nuts. On the plus side my dad finally bought me a 2004 Ford Expedition.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
>.> This is the end of my first week off. I'm off til Monday next week and then I'm back D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back