• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spring Break...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
my spring break started today and ends next friday, so the following monday i go back to school. anyone else have/had spring break or is it later on??

unfortunately my spring break isn't exactly what you would call a "break". first, the weather so far is cold (i hate the cold). so the weather isnt exactly nice..

second, i'm piled with a lot of work for school. 2 essays, a poster, and a packet of notes to copy front and back. :-( on top of that i have to go back to my school every day for play practice for 7 hrs. and then i have work ontop of it.

doesn't feel like a spring break lol

so what r u guys doing for your spring break? anyone going anywhere exciting?

CtR

xD I am in the UK but my spring break started 3 weeks ago and I am back in classes on Monday -__-

However it hasn't been much of a break for me xD I have had so much damn work to do that I still haven't done it all x_x though I have been out a few times.

Went hiking a couple of days, mostly been looking after my neice and nephew xD

-__- so much for break right?

Pretty much the dullest break I have ever had xDDD

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Mine was last week for one week. I just stayed home and chilled...

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Wow, everyone has such early spring breaks, lol. Mine consists of the second to last week in April. No big plans for me, though. :[

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Strangely, since I moved to this school, I got quite a few friends, but really can't be bothered to get their numbers, so I'll just be on mah' MSN/eBay being slightly reclusive.

Also, it's pretty awkward how it works ... Usually Easter is during Spring Break (it's more commonly called Easter Break) ... but because Easter was early we got a long weekend for Easter and the holidays just start today @.@

Blue

home is where the heart is
My Spring Break is officially over today. =/

All I did was revising for my exams,and staying at home,relaxing. :)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Mine was about two weeks about for a week. . .

Spent most of it with two of my friends, so that was fun. . .

M

Miss Murder

Well ... mine was more of a Spring 'breeze'. Last week on Thursday we got out early, then had Friday, ( Saturday and Sunday of course ) and Monday off, then we were back to normal time last Tuesday.

My school system sucks. D:

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
That's not much a spring break now is it.

Well, we got out of school on Good Friday, and today is our first day back. So yeah. It was a pretty long break... sorta...

I miss sleeping until eight.

We all do man... We all do...

First day back today.

I miss sleeping until eight.

i dunno bout you, but i miss sleeping until 11 lol.

i still have to get up early cause ironicly i go back to school for my play practices every day...

Well ... mine was more of a Spring 'breeze'. Last week on Thursday we got out early, then had Friday, ( Saturday and Sunday of course ) and Monday off, then we were back to normal time last Tuesday.

My school system sucks. D:

that is a very short break. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back