• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) What happens to Xion after the final battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Xion should come back in another kh game?

• Yes, I thought she was a wonderful person, and i want to see her again

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • No, I hate Xion

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
So i just want to know, who else thought this was one of the saddest cutscenes in kh history? It's never been this sad, imo. BUt anyways, please give me your thoughts on how you felt during this cutscene. I seriously believe this is one of the saddest cutscenes

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Re: (SPOILERS) Xion's Death

You do realize just the thread's title is a big spoiler?
Anyway, I did found it one of the saddest, but KH has barley any of those to me.
I don't feel too bad for Xion, but eh.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
The end sort of reminded me of Riku Replica's too much. I'm dying...in someone's arms. Nothing in KH had made me sad yet. Not to mention that Xion was always suppose to be the sympathetic character and we'll be saying throughout the whole game, "Poor Xion".

I feel awful for Roxas, actually.

And yeah, change thread title or something D:.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Yeah, I mean she was one of his best friends and now hes going to forget all about her, everything :c

peachie

The scene basically just made me feel even worse for Roxas :/

In all honesty don't feel that bad for Xion, because she just returned to her original form by her own volition, which is Sora. She didn't die, Xion lives on through him.

I don't really hate Xion perse, but I really would rather Xion just stay put. What I mean by that is that it was her inevitable fate all along to return to Sora, and that's quite clearly where she belongs. She was very happy and willing to go back to him near the end there. To bring her back would probably be impossible, and not to mention cruel to both her and to Sora. And I'm not sure I'm seeing the purpose in bringing her back either, other than some fanservice for some of the fans.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I cried. Yeah, I did.

whatever. i liked the way the last few days played out in general

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
...other than some fanservice for some of the fans.

I doubt she'll reach Axel status. Especially since the fandom is polarized when it comes to her: it's either something you hate, or love.

Or don't care *raises hand*.

I don't know- it wasn't too sad for me. It seemed a little dramatic. Like they tried too hard to make it sad.

That's exactly what I was feeling, and my biggest problem. It's like every time it was *insert feel sorry for me* here, then *insert feel sorry for me there*, another *insert feel sorry for me*, look at all the horrible things everyone is doing to me and what's happening to me *insert feel sorry for me here*, and fully coat it with a tragic semi-death. I think even a character said in the game "poor Xion". I get it guys, I get it >.>.

Roxas wasn't even that bad. I mean, while he was angsting, it came more as a negative character trait, considering he throws "garramit" hissy fits (it wasn't until the end where you really wanted to hug him). Both his lives were messed up as well, despite the happy moments. And Riku Replica's fate wasn't that shoved either. I mean, we saw how much he suffered, and how the Organization were little bitches to him, but it was never dragged out or felt like he was build up for us to simply pity. He was more of an antagonist, but he was understood.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
At the end, honestly, I didn't feel bad for Xion whatsoever. I felt bad for Axel much much more than Roxas. With Roxas, I knew where he ended up and, although I feel bad for him for the shit he goes through, I knew he wouldn't remember any of what happened and thus required no remorse.

Axel, on the other hand, remembers ALL of his time spent with Roxas. He definitely has regrets for not telling Roxas the truth sooner... He definitely feels as though he could have changed the outcome if he had acted differently towards his best friend. Axel is hurting much more than Roxas or Xion at the end of that game. :\ He lost his absolute best friend AND he lost his oldest best friend (Saix), both at about the same time...

That sucks a whole lot more than losing someone you forgot about not too long after losing her, amirite? I found the scene kind of sad, but not sad to the point of being all mopey. I was really down during the scene where Axel opened that letter with the WINNER stick...

xgnarmanx

this was sad but not as sad as they wanted it to be... I feel like disney holds kh back so much I mean Just look at the Death scene in ff7 crisis core what makes that sadder then this? Maybe Its because it had more character development?

Every character in kh to me just feels kind of... Under developed.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
This cutscene made me sad. I actually wasn't expecting it. What I mean is that I didn't expect to see a cutscene this sad in Kingdom Hearts (of course I knew that Xion would die or at least be 'absorbed' by Roxas it was inevitable once we knew what she was). It caught me off guard and made me teary (although I didn't cry). I felt bad for Roxas because he had to kill his best friend. Not to mention the crappy existence he had already been living. It doesn't help either that Kingdom Hearts II is already out so we know the sad end to his story. I did feel some sadness for Xion. Although she was nothing more then a puppet that was forgotten. But she didn't ask for any of this. It wasn't her fault that she was brought into existence. I also felt bad for Axel. He had lost his best friends all around the same time. And from what we see in Kingdom Hearts II before his own demise, he was alone as he had become a traitor to the Organization. It seems all of the members of the Organization (at least the main players in it) all have sad stories. I doubt Lea, Axel's somebody, had a great story either. And I have a feeling that Birth By Sleep will be sad also. Days so far is the saddest game in the series for me. I think they did too good a job on Xion's death scene. I've never had a cartoon, video game, animation, or whatever make me feel that sad. And her theme song was just perfect and added the right mood to the scene. It's such a beautiful and sad melody. =(

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
I thought it was a very sad scene. Roxas and Xion, closest of friends, and now he had to destroy her, and she fades away, soon to be forgotten by everyone. In my opinion, one of the saddest scenes in the Kingdom Hearts series, even though I never really cared for Xion that much...

But Roxas' last words ruined the scene for me.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
They would Ruin the whole sad effect if they bring her back, ( but it would be interesting to see):lol::lol::lol:

BluesStar21

You do realize just the thread's title is a big spoiler?
Anyway, I did found it one of the saddest, but KH has barley any of those to me.
I don't feel too bad for Xion, but eh.

how the heck does this title have a spoiler in it? Everyone knows that Xion dies, just how she dies is the question. (ps I know how she dies)

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense

I think the saddest moment for me would be fighting Xion, especially final form at the clock tower. He's fighting his best friend at the same place they would eat ice cream and laugh at stupid stuff together. On top of that, the music is amazing. I don't know how to describe it- it just eats away at your heart. Like it's saying "I don't want to fight. We were- I mean ARE friends! All those memories... What happened?" Something I could picture while fighting Riku.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I burst into tears ;_; it was so so sad. After everything they've been through, for it to end like that... I'm actually glad they wouldn't remember her. Roxas would hate himself and it would no doubt affect Sora, and Riku would hate himself too and feel bad, especially seeing how it's not the only Kairi lookalike he lost.

Several things that I'm clinging onto in stupid, foolish hope :
1) Roxas remembered Xion for a while.
2) Riku did as well until he grabbed the Oblivion.
3) They had the whole "Forgotten but not lost" element SoNami did - and we all know Nomura plans something for Namine.
4) Xion continuing to exist inside Sora, supposedly. So I wonder if we'll see more of that.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

^ If number 4 is true, Sora must be having a 3 way.
Roxas, Xion, and a good chance Ven, too.
how the heck does this title have a spoiler in it? Everyone knows that Xion dies, just how she dies is the question. (ps I know how she dies)
Uhh, somebody changed it.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
It was kind of sad. No where near as sad as the ending to Crisis Core which is similar in many ways.
That was a happy-sad ending. It was sad because Zack died protecting Cloud and trying to find Aerith after four years but it was happy because of his speech to cloud and how Zack was happy when he died and he got lifted up by Angeal.

That was a way sadder ending. Both were good though.

Allister Rose

French Lover
they will probably make her a non-canon boss battle, like waht they did with COM cast in kh2FM.

just data information of the organization XIII members. hopefully TAV get in too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back