• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► (SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] Finale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I don't anyone is interested in killing except Aced.

I guess the master of masters mixed up the names when naming Aced and Gula. Which raises a question, did Gula put any real effort in fighting Aced? Or was he sweating because of fear or that he's out of shape?

Edit: Joking aside, Invi's battle stance made her appear to be uninterested/unmotivated to fight as well. Her keyblade seemed to be just hanging by her side during her fight with the player.

I'm not even too convinced that Aced is actually truly bloodthirsty or deliberately going out of his way to cause harm/to kill because he enjoys it. Rather, he seems to have adopted a very black and white-view and everyone who will not follow his vision is first put into an "obstacle" category. From that it depends, if the person in question stays out of Aced's business and doesn't try to hinder him in any way he will just ignore him/her, but do get in his way somehow and he will certainly have no qualms of ending you.

This may not even be that farfetched, lol, as Aced does not act like the supposed sin of "sloth" at all, but indeed rather in a mixture of Gluttony (Gula) and Greed (Avaritia).

You're right, Invi also seems to be somewhat melancholic and lamenting, indicating that she, just like Ava and Gula, never wanted it to come to this point at all.
Ira is like this too but to a less obvious extent than the two girls and Gula, as in him trying to offer the Player a quick and peaceful mercy death in a situation that has no more way out. Considering his outburst to the Troll-Coaty in the Back Cover Trailer Ira certainly also was not going willingly into this disaster.
Contrast Aced's claim of having "waited for this moment" towards Ira to these...

Given his fatalist attitude when telling Player and Skuld about the last page, it's perfectly possible that Gula really isn't taking any of this seriously. If I knew that I, thousands of others, and the world itself were all going to die very soon no matter what anyone did, I'd have a little trouble giving it my all too.

But who knows, maybe it IS just an excuse for being lazy.

On a side note, Aced also drapes his Keyblade over his shoulder in a similar fashion, even though he's quite interested in claiming leadership, rebuilding the world, and killing children. :p

That's indeed reasonable and an actual logical psychological behaviour for a human who has lost any hope to make a difference.
Gula is also pretty amicable towards the player and seemingly only initates a battle because "it is a battlefield and it is supposed to go like this", him possibly being a textbook example of a depressed Stepford Smiler.

Nah, that was more me joking around a little at least when it comes to this particular situation at the wastelands during the war.
Gula not being deliberately lazy but simply going by a "whatever"-attitude because he knows it is too late and he cannot change anything anymore fits better to his apparent broken spirit-mindset shown in the scenes beforehand in my view.

Yea, but Aced's is not sleazily draped over his shoulder. It's placed firmly on his shoulder in a resting position, ready to be used to split skulls at a moments notice.

BtW, what do ya make of my little "theory" from above (maybe I should shift that one to its own thread?)?

I barely know anything about them, but Gula and Invi are my favorite. The foretellers (except Aced) just seem really resigned... well... Ava seemed really intense too. With this new information... maybe Aced did end up being the traitor... or maybe he's just being used by the REAL traitor... bah. I can't wait to see the movie.

It is a pity that so far almost nothing was shown about Invi.
Gula at least got quite some screentime during the last two updates and we can deduce from the portrayal there that he was apparently investigating into the mysteries of the traitor and the lost page (even somehow getting to know some passages of that page) and actively trying to unravel the whole plot, but ran out of time and/or followed some false/wrong leads and thus resignated to the knowledge that everything is doomed.
Invi on the other hand had barely any presence, although the manner how she moves and speaks hints at a person which is soft spoken and somewhat elegant but also determined with a "I won't take shit from anyone" attitude. In the Back Cover-trailer she is the one to call out Aced when he starts to chew out Ira too much during their meeting and in an earlier trailer (which showed only the union emblems on the awakening platform) she states "I've found the traitor.", indicating that she too investigated the matter.

Ava is another case altogether as whatever Luxu told her during the fade-to-black scenes really riled her up to the core, stating later to Player:
There are secrets that no one should ever know… Get away from here. Go to the Dandelions...

So whatever it was that Luxu revealed to her, confident in the fact that it is too late for Ava to change anything, it has to be something so horrible or with so far-reaching consequences that it managed to throw the usually friendly and calm Ava off to such a high degree.

Aced being a traitor all the same but not the traitor behind it all is honestly what intrigues me most about this whole setup.

Hirokey123

Awards
Plot twist the secret people were never meant to know is the X-blade's existence. Think about it right now it's just a battle/squabble that no matter how deadly is still pretty localized. But the X-blade would change everything, if people learned about its existence and what could be done with it then the war would most certainly escalate because no one in the world would want someone else to have it. But if no one knows about the X-blade then the war that will destroy the world over it will never come to fruition, the rest of the world won't get drawn into this keyblade war going on.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Can I just say I'm disappointed that we never got to see the X-Blade at this point? I don't know how it's going to fit into season 2.

As stated somewhat earlier (and I think it was in the 700+ page thread as well), having no clue on or even seeing the X-blade might have something to do with no one except the forces pulling the strings in the shadows actually knowing about the X-blade.

Collecting Lux (Light) and Guilt/Sins (Darkness), the latter without knowledge of the wielders and Foretellers, as explained by Dark Chirithy, might actually have been a ploy to get an equal amount of Light and Darkness in place for a clash between these poles in order to try something...

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Fair enough. However, I would like to draw attention to my previous question, are we going to get a Master Ava battle translation? I've made a movie with all these clips and Master Ava's the only one that's missing.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Well one thing did happen, the 'true' Kingdom Hearts appeared even though we didn't see it with our own eyes. Could it be that the X-Blade will appear, but it's not an event that matters to our character, therefore we didn't see it in game? I assume it will be seen and spoken about in Backcover since I'm willing to bet the foretellers probably aren't included in the mass of floating hearts. Probably.

The reason why I don't think any of them were knowingly the traitor because I doubt any of them knew about the X-blade or how to summon Kingdom Hearts, but whoever the real traitor was set this all up for the blade and KH. It would still fit the idea of "Keyblade wielders gave up their lives in search of the [Chi]blade." scheme. They did give up their lives, even if they didn't know the truth.

Hirokey123

Awards
Did it? I mean all we saw was a light which could easily have just been a way opening out of this dream and to the world of unchained, supported by Ephemer and Skuld appearing at the same time.

Luxu

Awards
The X-Blade seems to not have mattered, it was the Lux that mattered. When you think about it the unions only fought because "They where told to". The Player most likely saw Kingdom Hearts itself, but may be hiding it or is unaware of what it is. As for our power, we are below the Foretellers, but above the normal ones. So somewhere in the level of Ventus to Roxas (Not fully powered)

kinxsonic

I hope in KH back cover we get to see the keyblade war & how the keyblade graveyard became like this :biggrin:
3EklvkL.png

And I'm wondering why did they chose "[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]cavern of [/FONT]remembrance" & "another side[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]" as the ending credits music[/FONT]:confused:

Hirokey123

Awards
I dunno I'm not actually convinced this was the war that destroyed the world, I think this was just the start.

Thous
ands of wielders were manipulated and used to fight over something seemingly kind of meaningless, not realizing they were being used to pave the way for the forging of the X-blade. The fighting doesn't end with this graveyard this is just where it starts, and when the blade is finally forged the true kingdom hearts will appear. That's when the war will escalate when both the X-blade and Kingdom Hearts come into existence for everyone to have a chance at. People will come to fight over it and that battle will be the one that destroys the world.

I me
an ever hear the saying "you may of won the battle but you haven't won the war", that's what I think is going on here with the keyblade graveyard fight. This was just the first true battle, the start of the war, and its effects will cascade from this first fight.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Are you guy snot going to upload the Master Ava battle?

As a Vulpes player, I didn't get the chance to fight Ava (you don't fight your Union's Foreteller).

However, a very kind person on Twitter recorded the scene for us, and I have received permission from them to subtitle it, which will be done later today :)

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
It might be that the wielders were used as a means to summon KH/[Chi]blade, but the real damage comes with the fighting between the Foretellers. The Backcover movie is going to be focused on them while normal wielders like the player character is just gonna be in the background. Once all of us are dead and gone, I think it'd make total sense to see the final showdown around the [Chi]blade between the foretellers.

Something Seph said kind of ignited this idea in my mind, that Aced (wow, I almost typed Terra) wanted to be king and reshape the world in his image. Just like Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem, all whose true goal was to obtain the [Chi]blade (but not Aced that we know of, just a similar goal. Wanted to clarify). If the [Chi]blade appears once much of us are dead and only the foretellers are left, who are only fighting to make sure no one wins... what kind of fight would break out while they're trying to get their hands on that thing?

That's when the real fight over the [Chi]blade could start, right? And in the end, maybe one of them destroys it. Or they all accidentally destroy it.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
couple more days until the short epiosode beigs if i had to guess i think it just cutscences but i think we find out the true culpit behind everything inculing maybe a sneack privew at the sora war or season 2?

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
As a Vulpes player, I didn't get the chance to fight Ava (you don't fight your Union's Foreteller).

However, a very kind person on Twitter recorded the scene for us, and I have received permission from them to subtitle it, which will be done later today :)

Awesome! ................................................

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
I just saw an interesting theory: What if Ava is the traitor? She created the Dandelions, desperate to prevent the lost page's prophecy from coming true, and defied what her master said would happen. It's when she learns the truth that she becomes wrapped in despair, which is why she's trying to keep everything a secret from the player, because she might be ashamed of her role.

DefiantHeart

Awards
I just saw an interesting theory: What if Ava is the traitor? She created the Dandelions, desperate to prevent the lost page's prophecy from coming true, and defied what her master said would happen. It's when she learns the truth that she becomes wrapped in despair, which is why she's trying to keep everything a secret from the player, because she might be ashamed of her role.

That's what I thought too, it would be more of an original idea if it was this.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Ava is the least person to be expected, so if she is the traitor, it would be a huge plot twist imo.
But… I don't really think she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back