• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► (SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS X[chi] Finale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaddix

Awards
Think of it like this then, the Badlands are preexisting but are near Daybreak Town. And because the Graveyard is a huge, and I mean HUGE world. Daybreak Town could still exist within that land, it may even be fully complete with more than the Badlands! But the Badlands are the most extensive.

Oh, sure, this I could buy, and somewhat thought might be the case myself, considering it seems it might be the only "real" place other than Daybreak itself.

And I was referring too, Daybreak Town was not destroyed as the battle was fought in the Badlands of Daybreak, it was a error on my part.

This is the part I take issue with. Not only because we have seen so little of the battle and could be missing so much of what happens in the battle beyond the end of x[chi], but also because we have no idea what the effect radius of the clash would be. I mean, for one, supposedly this is when the world was still united or what have you, and the end result was supposedly the near-destruction of the world followed by survival of tiny remainders of light, yes? That sort of cataclysm would be sure to affect Daybreak in one way or another, and automatically assuming it's sealed and not destroyed seems a bit of a leap.

Luxu

Awards
Oh, sure, this I could buy, and somewhat thought might be the case myself, considering it seems it might be the only "real" place other than Daybreak itself.

Yay!

This is the part I take issue with. Not only because we have seen so little of the battle and could be missing so much of what happens in the battle beyond the end of x[chi], but also because we have no idea what the effect radius of the clash would be. I mean, for one, supposedly this is when the world was still united or what have you, and the end result was supposedly the near-destruction of the world followed by survival of tiny remainders of light, yes? That sort of cataclysm would be sure to affect Daybreak in one way or another, and automatically assuming it's sealed and not destroyed seems a bit of a leap.

I would assume so, considering Daybreak is close enough for it to be in marching distance. I wonder if some keyblades landed in Daybreak Town, because without a doubt buildings would be destroyed most likely the Clocktower Castle thing. Imagine this, in KH3 Sora, Donald, and Goofy walk into Daybreak Town, a destroyed version of it at least. Keyblades are stabbed into the ground and the remains of the buildings, and the top of the Clocktower fell down onto itself. Or go a step further and say the Daybreak Trio (Or Duo) saw that.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
So the secret ending is supposed to come out today, right? What time?

August 29th (tomorrow), but since Japan is about half day ahead, later tonight/early tomorrow we might get something.

I live in AST, so Japan is 13 ahead of me. I.E. It's 5:37pm right now, meaning it's 6:37am in Japan.

Only a couple of hours, in my opinion, before we see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back