• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

Okay my friend that I said was attending jump festa just called. She has a very blurred vid of the trailer from a somewhat distance. She is having fangasms from its awesomeness apparently though! She does not have a YouTube and neither do I but she is planning on possibly making one tonight (Japan Time). Some little snip- bits from what's she's seen, and I don't believe hasn't been released yet.
1.) She has told me the world name for Tron: Legacy is possibly "City of Illumination" or "Luminous City"
2.) Quorra has been spotted in gameplay?
3.) the live action of Tron: Legacy surprisingly fits nicely in the 3D atmosphere.
4.) apparently Riku looks sexy in Tron outfit.
5.) The fight between Riku and The beagle boys is very reminiscent to Lock, Shock, and Barrel.
6.) Mickey drowning in prison tower?

Bless your friend, ask her to get some rest and post up her clip as soon as she can. Once the first person does several more follw in a short amount of time, in which we all copy it to save it from se before it gone for good

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Bless your friend, ask her to get some rest and post up her clip as soon as she can. Once the first person does several more follw in a short amount of time, in which we all copy it to save it from se before it gone for good
Honestly, if she posts it and 15 minutes later it's taken down, at least 500 people would have downloaded it.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards

1.) She has told me the world name for Tron: Legacy is possibly "City of Illumination" or "Luminous City"

Ehhh, I'm still gonna hold out hope for "The Grid" until something official is released.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Well, she told me she was going out to eat, THEN she was going back to her hotel and was going to try setting it up then! I'm REALLY hoping she gets it up if not she'll probably txt it to me, or just show me when she gets home Monday!
Your friend would be basically the most awesome person in the world if she gets a video up.

He's a bear, a stuffed plush toy. Not a doll or puppet.
A plush is a kind of doll.
And it was a joke. D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Ehhh, I'm still gonna hold out hope for "The Grid" until something official is released.

Now i never saw either tron movies, but did they exist differently? What i mean is are thye not the same world, so woulnd t they share the same name unles the name chnages later in time?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Now i never saw either tron movies, but did they exist differently? What i mean is are thye not the same world, so woulnd t they share the same name unles the name chnages later in time?

The Grid was a new program Kevin Flynn made. He uploaded Tron from the ENCOM computer to his new program and the Grid he made was offline and independent. Therefore, they are different computers so different names.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!

I think everyone's forgetting the most obvious choice that Xemnas was referring to. I'm deeply disappointed in anyone who didn't even consider this possibility.
Kermit the Frog - Muppet Wiki
He's obviously the only significant Disney character to appear and has made numerous appearances in the series. Anyone who suggests "Xion" or this "Riku Replica" clearly can't comprehend Nomura's genius!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I think everyone's forgetting the most obvious choice that Xemnas was referring to. I'm deeply disappointed in a anyone who didn't even consider this possibility.
He's obviously the only significant Disney character to appear and has made numerous appearances in the series. Anyone who suggests "Xion" or this "Riku Replica" clearly can't comprehend Nomura's genius!
Mario, the time for joking about it has long passed. You're a bit late with all this.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

yes the time is almost nigh for us to gush about the trailer.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

I think everyone's forgetting the most obvious choice that Xemnas was referring to. I'm deeply disappointed in anyone who didn't even consider this possibility.

So does that mean... KERMIT IS MYSTERIOUS FIGURE?!

No, but on a kind-of related note, has anyone noticed we haven't really heard anything in the trailer that could link back to Mysterious Figure? I mean, if he plays the card the same way Lingering Sentiment and Unknown did, then shouldn't he haven't gotten some sort of... Well, toss-back by now? Or is he/she that important/being saved for later/already established?

I dunno, I just had to say it aloud.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So does that mean... KERMIT IS MYSTERIOUS FIGURE?!

No, but on a kind-of related note, has anyone noticed we haven't really heard anything in the trailer that could link back to Mysterious Figure? I mean, if he plays the card the same way Lingering Sentiment and Unknown did, then shouldn't he haven't gotten some sort of... Well, toss-back by now? Or is he/she that important/being saved for later/already established?

I dunno, I just had to say it aloud.
People have thought now the Mysterious Figure is Vanitas, since Vanitas is sporting a trendy new black cloak.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Of course, Xemnas could easily have been referring to Buzz or Woody, thereby confirming the Toy Story appearance everyone has been clamoring for!
Oh, the possibilities. :D

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

People have thought now the Mysterious Figure is Vanitas, since Vanitas is sporting a trendy new black cloak.

Eh. Something just doesn't seem right about that, though. But maybe it's just me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Eh. Something just doesn't seem right about that, though. But maybe it's just me.
The attacks? Vanitas learnt new ones while being tutored by Xemnas.I'm kidding about this last part but seriously :|

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I know. Still doesn't stop me from debunking it.

Hey, micbeasty, you can apply for a News Hound award then. I think if your name makes it onto the front page, it's fair game for that award.

What is a News Hound award? I've never heard of that...would it still count from July 30, 2011, because I was on the front page then for the new KH merchandise, but I never knew a News Hound thing existed at the time? o_O

On the topic of the translation:
It seems that since Riku and Sora are on two different planes, it doesn't matter who you walk into a cutscene with as it will probably play both back to back since they are occurring at roughly the same times.

Also, I'm with all the people who believe Xemans isn't talking about Pinocchio, but I think he might be talking about Ventus more so than anyone else, but since it ends in a question mark there is probably more to the sentence we haven't heard yet.

Shiki and Riku.
Shiki is holding her Mr. Mew stuffed toy.
Shiki: You’ll protect little ol’ me, won’t you? Mr. Knight?
Riku: Kn-knight? I’m no such thing!
Shiki turns her gaze away from Riku.
Shiki: Though I’d be in serious trouble if I returned…
Shiki and Riku.
Shiki: You’ll protect little ol’ me, won’t you? Mr. Knight?
tumblr_lp4umhbtYr1qj4zaao1_250.gif

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

Repliku does seem like a possible candidate for the man-with-Riku's-face but I'm more leaning to it being an illusion-of-sorts or *drumrolll* MF.
lol nah, illusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back