• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachie

Some guy on Gamefaqs said:
as Sora's memory recovers, she looks more and more like Sora.
So she ends up looking like a dude. What a twist.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
ill probably get emotional in that scene

Her and Roxas fight in the end. He defeats her, of course, and she dies on Roxas's arms, and she poofs in crystallized forms after. I'm guessing that's when she--er, it, is absorbed. This is before the Deep Dive scene. It's something like that anyway. Don't take my word for it. I'm going to wait for the videos.

Everyone is so damn unclear with different people >.>. It's everywhere.

All I know, is, think Xion as Roxas was for Sora in KH2. Completion. Of memories this time. Like said above already.

has r/r been confirmed? or was it only speculation?

Speculation, I think.

I just know that most of them are Riku flashbacks when Xion is crying in her bed or something, supposedly :/.

Not really. Much ado about nothing, I say.

Ah well.

Doesn't hurt to try.

At least the way it transitioned is done well. Drama and tragedy-like is good, I suppose, for the climax.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Since Roxas and Xion fight, she's actually the second to last Boss o:.

Then comes Riku vs. Roxas as the final battle.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
you know, this kind of puts a different dimension on xion being inducted

wonder if xemnas had any clue as to what she was and figured her and roxas would eventually fight for the right to live

whoever ended up winning would be stronger, and thusly more useful to them

dunno how xemnas would know but it's interesting to think about

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well this does proof one thing. We know that memories can create beings of their own. So...1. Heartless = The Heart2. Nobodies = Body and Soul3. Xion is a being that = Memories?So could she be an unbirth and does this mean unbirths = memories?

A

Azrael

Really pointless. They could had done a lot with her.

Sorry Watanabe, but do better.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
:I There's only so much he can do for the game considering he doesn't decide main plot points like this one, and he probably handled it as well it might have been done.

Could have been worse.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, don't blame Watanabe. He doesn't decide the main plot points [that's Nomura], he just writes in how it gets there. But I guess this really means that in a Watanabe game, someone has to die. Repliku. Xion. Makes me wonder on BBS.

GameFAQS said:
Apparently the whole reveal about what she is drives Xion a little nuts, so yeah, she willingly tries to kill Roxas. And yes, he willingly absorbs her...really, it's kind of the only respectful thing to do after having been forced to kill her.

Since Xemnas was behind Xion's creation, then this game just reaffirms what a twisted bastard the guy is. Really, is it any wonder Roxas quit the Organization after all this?

So, I guess this confirms Xemnas was behind the whole thing. Maybe.

I actually like the turn out. Such a twisted thing.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Exactly. I think it makes up for the self-contained and predictable thing that Xion is. The way the story unfolds can do wonders. And I'll stop watching the videos too, considering I don't want to spoil the visuals for myself after this. So, this is the end for me and the spoiler section. Kind of. I just won't click the videos xD.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Yep. Makes me a little sad, actually D:. This is the short and sweet version:

Xion was an incomplete replica of Sora made by Xemnas to gather more hearts. Her face was based off Sora's strongest memory -- Kairi. But as Namine rebuilds Sora's memories, Xion starts growing closer and closer to the original Sora. When she finds out, she pretty much goes nuts, and Roxas has to put her out of her misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back