• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I have to admit, when I first read this I was kind of "eh"... but reading further into the thread really reveals how twisted the whole thing is. Poor Xion.

I want this game.

legendary_Dosa7

Now this is just from what I've gathered at Gamefaqs, so you don't have to take it as truth, but I'd say that it's pretty likely since quite a few people are saying this to be so, as well as the person who first showed off the pictures of the leaked copy of 358/2 Days, who has apparently beaten the game.

Xion is supposedly a puppet created from leaked memories of Sora. Apparently she ends up getting absorbed into Roxas, giving him the ability to duel-wield.

That's pretty much it.
I knew she was part of sora's memoeries. and I told everyone that she is not related to Aqua, and I was right. But is this for reals not fake?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Whilst I'm quite disappointed with the truth about Xion, I like the dark twist to it. But urgh, I agree with the people who thought it was almost pointless to put her in. It's like how Angeal and Genesis were put in FF7, they never had a point at all in the series, yet they are important in Crisis Core. It's just an excuse to shoehorne pretty boys.

In Xion's case, it's shoehorning independent women who trying to prove that they can do more than heal, get kidnapped or cook/clean.

...What? o_o It's bloody true. '

Athel

Machinist
Gamefaqs said:
Xemnas' plan was to have Xion become Sora, and then absorb Roxas. That way, the real Sora would be stuck in his pod forever, and the Organization would still have their very own Keyblade wielder.

In the end, though, Roxas fought back and killed her. Out of respect, he absorbs her dissolving remains, so she can live on in him, in a way. Thus the second Keyblade.

I am infinitely more satisfied now. When we have all the pieces together and not just tidbits, we can actually see it as how clever it is.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
His encounter with Sora in Hollow Bastion.

That pretty much explain it. There are even other encounters, like visiting him in his 'pod', so it's not like he never had the chance to take/use his memories.

...So, now that Xion isn't Aqua, is it right to say that her importance has reduced greatly? We have lots of theories on Ven and Terra, and the characters wren't that hinted at all. Safe to say, Aqua could be just another 'independent woman' we should have to make it seem less sexist =P

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Xemnas' plan was to have Xion become Sora, and then absorb Roxas. That way, the real Sora would be stuck in his pod forever, and the Organization would still have their very own Keyblade wielder.

In the end, though, Roxas fought back and killed her. Out of respect, he absorbs her dissolving remains, so she can live on in him, in a way. Thus the second Keyblade.
Holy fuck, that's plain twisted/evil of Xemnas right there, but um yeah, it's Xemnas we're talking about so yeah :/

So it's like Repliku huh? I feel really bad for Xion, even if she is just a puppet. I can't wait until we have a full understanding of this instead of just the snippets, this is getting juicy :D at first I was sort of pissed at Xion being a puppet, but I think I'm starting to like Xemnas more, he's quite smart. >:3

Grrr, come to NA already!

Awards
Holy...

GameFAQs' Kouli said:
Think Replica Riku, to an extend. RR and Xion are both containers originally. You know the test they were doing in Oblivion Castle? That project is to massively produce dolls with the ability to wield the Keyblade.

Well, I believe Kouli wrote that. He's deleting his posts for some reason. I can't help but question this authenticity and yet... Well. That would explain the visit to Castle Oblivion.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So, who does Xion find out who/what she/it actually is from?
I honestly think Namine is going to be the evil witch that tells her, cackling
And Xion will go all Louis when there wasn't any paper towels during christmas.

But, I still don't get it, why does she attack Roxas again?
And is this information completely confirmed, or....?

Estella

I don't know who told her, but she attacks Roxas so that she can absorb him and become whole.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Oh yeah, I sorta forgot that.
Either way, I got my money on:
Namine (future Maleficent)
Xemnas (future too many forms guy)
Riku (future pain in the a** to find)
Or, Axel (future guy who wants Xion gone and Roxas to stay).

Still, I wonder how everyone found out.....>.>

Reifon

Now we know why in KH2 when Roxas dual wields against Axel and Axel says "Two?" Axel ddint' know he could Dual Wield. So, let me get this straight, Xion is leaked memories of Sora put into a puppet, kinda like Riku Replica.

Athel

Machinist
So, let me get this straight, Xion is leaked memories of Sora put into a puppet, kinda like Riku Replica.

Very much like Repliku, yes. However, Repliku was merely a copy of Riku himself. Xion was made from a stolen part of Sora, his memories, into a solid form.

It would be like taking a slice out of a piece of cake and then setting it aside. The slice was a part of the whole cake, but is separate from it. The cake could not be whole without the slice cut out. That's what Xion was to Sora.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
GameFAQS - Kouli said:
Think Replica Riku, to an extend. RR and Xion are both containers originally. You know the test they were doing in Oblivion Castle? That project is to massively produce dolls with the ability to wield the Keyblade.

Either way, if that is true, the original six are pretty twisted and crazy people. Xemnas the most. I wonder if it was only the Basement crew that knew about this, or whether Marluxia and Larxene were aware of it once they were deployed.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Now we know why in KH2 when Roxas dual wields against Axel and Axel says "Two?" Axel ddint' know he could Dual Wield. So, let me get this straight, Xion is leaked memories of Sora put into a puppet, kinda like Riku Replica.

Thats what I've been saying!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back