• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I still want to know how exactly Xemnas creates Xion.
I understand that it's probably a Repliku deal but I get the feeling there's something more to it.

So the reason Roxas can dual wield, and, by extension, Sora, is because of Xion.

Yet...
Thus, that both can wield two keyblades in fact has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort's memories, but this point can't be touched on just yet.

Hm.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, if you want more info on the Xemnas thing:

GameFAQS said:
Xemnas' plan was to have Xion become Sora, and then absorb Roxas. That way, the real Sora would be stuck in his pod forever, and the Organization would still have their very own Keyblade wielder.

In the end, though, Roxas fought back and killed her. Out of respect, he absorbs her dissolving remains, so she can live on in him, in a way. Thus the second Keyblade.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Damn that is wrong!Well this proves that people can fuse in KH. So the MX + Terra = Xehanort just became more likely.

peachie

Okay, I was turned off by the Xion = a doll with Sora's memories idea, but Xion being a Sora clone is much more intriguing. And since Xemnas had plans for Xion to prevent the awakening of Sora, Xion's existence feel a bit less contrived. By george I think I might like it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Damn that is wrong!Well this proves that people can fuse in KH. So the MX + Terra = Xehanort just became more likely.

no no no....thats different, those are two completely different people. its more like roxas absorbed XIon, i doubt it was fusion.

and roxas went back in to sora.

i think you have to be some-what the same person

C

Crossroads

I KNEW IT!! Kinda...I knew she had something to do with Sora mwahahaha. I'm actually happy about this for some reason...

gosox333

Wow, looking at all of these details really changed my view on this situation. Xemnas' plan really does make this work.

Is it safe to say that this is the reason Roxas left the orginization?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Um, how could Roxas NOT leave the Organization after this? It's a pretty twisted thing for Xemnas to do, and he had to kill someone who was close to him. That guy, I don't know how they'll ever redeem him. However, you have to give Xemnas props. The man, has back-up plans like...Light and Lelouch are rolling in their graves. None of them worked, granted, but holy hell...

Nomura, good job. I approve.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Xemnas' plan was to have Xion become Sora, and then absorb Roxas. That way, the real Sora would be stuck in his pod forever, and the Organization would still have their very own Keyblade wielder.

In the end, though, Roxas fought back and killed her. Out of respect, he absorbs her dissolving remains, so she can live on in him, in a way. Thus the second Keyblade.

...oh wow

jesus christ this is good

to be honest i was kinda turned off when i found out she was what she was but these little details that keep popping up redeem it by a great deal

i wouldn't have expected this to turn out so dark and clever

definitely a watanabe game

gosox333

So, is Xion a clone of Sora, or is she a manifestation of his leaked memories?

I've seen both mentioned, but I don't know which one is how it is.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

This proves that a Nobody and a puppet that was closely linked to that puppet can have on absorbed into the other.

It's not the same as a MX + Terra nor a complete fusion.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
So, is Xion a clone of Sora, or is she a manifestation of his leaked memories?

I've seen both mentioned, but I don't know which one is how it is.

Well, she's more of a creation like Repliku was, a puppet/clone, just incomplete. Xemnas made her out of the raw power of Sora's memories, from what I'm hearing. So, she truthfully is, memories. Her component/base, in other words, is Sora's memories. You'll have to wait and see it more, maybe it's better explained.

Papou

That's kind of what most people had initially expected until the crazy theories took over.

A

Azrael

Xion was an incomplete replica of Sora made by Xemnas to gather more hearts. Her face was based off Sora's strongest memory -- Kairi. But as Namine rebuilds Sora's memories, Xion starts growing closer and closer to the original Sora. When she finds out, she pretty much goes nuts, and Roxas has to put her out of her misery.

So she was some replica much like the Riku Replica was, interesting. Can't wait when Roxas murders her.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'd be interested, personally, to see how the re-absorption of Xion affects Roxas.

Also, there goes my hopes for her having a role in KH3.

SuperSailorEarth

But how did Xemnas get a hold of Sora's memories? Did he get someone in CO to give them to him I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back