• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Now this is just from what I've gathered at Gamefaqs, so you don't have to take it as truth, but I'd say that it's pretty likely since quite a few people are saying this to be so, as well as the person who first showed off the pictures of the leaked copy of 358/2 Days, who has apparently beaten the game.

Xion is supposedly a puppet created from leaked memories of Sora. Apparently she ends up getting absorbed into Roxas, giving him the ability to duel-wield.

That's pretty much it.

UPDATE:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358 2 Days CUTSCENE BEFORE XION BATTLE

Xion revealing herself to Roxas.

Last edited:

rikus_dawn

Re: (SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Is

.........If that's true.......Totally worth it.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

That's it? No connections to Aqua? I'm sort of not surprised Xion is associated with Roxas' dual wielding, sort of expecting it.

Well, in that case, Xion seems pretty pointless to me, plot-wise.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Very pointless. It doesn't even seem necessary.

I told people it would be simple.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Let's just hope BBS will do better.

-Calafas-

While ppl should be disappointed I dont think that makes Days bad, I want the game for information on what happened while Roxas was in the Organization, not who the XIV member who was never mentioned in any game outside of Days is....

SuperSailorEarth

Now the hype seems really... over hyped. But that makes sense. And that would really explain why Roxas was needed to wake Sora up (because he had all the memories and they were connected through Xion) and why he left the Organization (because he got all of them back?). And if it gave Sora his dual wielding ability, I'm ok with it.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
So I guess Sora can have a three-way with himself now.

So: Roxas = Xion.

I'm guessing where they don't show her face she looks like...a guy. Explains why her lips looked weird.

*tries to imagine all this in head*

Perfect way to explain why they didn't add the "14th" to Organization XIII. And why she didn't have a grave. And why Axel didn't give a damn about Xion and why she wasn't mentioned. She absorbs into Roxas. She is Roxas.

For some reason, I have a hard time taking that in >>.

But hell, if the dual wielding thing is true, then Rain with that theory of hers will be happy in that regard. It came close to the actual real thing.

So, does that mean that Xion's an actual memory made solid?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If it's what Tetsuya Nomura wanted to make it's fine. This game has everything, Pizzas, Fire, Rapists, Phedo's, Hermaphrodites

Edit: And stalkers

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist
Well, that's anticlimactic.

I'm a bit perturbed. After all the hype and theories, this is what we get? Hmph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back