• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS 358/2 Days) What Xion Actually Is

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
I wish I could have gotten to that scene if I hadfn't lost that blasted flash drive! But still I saw it on YouTube and it was quite moving and I liked how Roxas reacted to Xion's "death". One thing that still bothers me, if Xion is a memory would n't she just disappear if she realized who she was if she was an illusion?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But hell, if the dual wielding thing is true, then Rain with that theory of hers will be happy in that regard. It came close to the actual real thing.

:3~

So uh, am I the only one that thinks Xion is why there wasn't a Kairi in the DI Memory floor? He forgot Selphie, Tidus and Wakka plentifully enough but they were still there. Guess he just didn't have Memories of Kairi in him anymore thanks to Xion.
Wonder if that's part of why Namine tried shoving Kairi at him again all the time - to make up for the Memories Xion was eating.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
It all comes together somewhat smoothly, depending on your point of view. With Sora forgetting, then remembering Kairi, and everyone forgetting Xion and all...

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hm. I wonder if Namine making him remember Kairi's name and putting some of the pieces back together before he fell asleep had to do with Xion losing her Keyblade. Though I believe that has more to do with Roxas waking up.

X

xleox22

this is partially a load of wat ever but it is fun seeing xion having different keyblades known as (halloween Nobody keyblade then Agrabah Nobody keyblade then so on and on) all those normal keyblades that u should usually get in 1 and 2 are Nobody i fied collected info mation from different websites

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Reading the first few posts of this thread, I realized how ridiculous it is to speculate on this crap.
You end up coming up with more convoluted plot structures than even Nomura could dream up, and in the end you are disappointed when you find out the truth, all the meanwhile having wasted your time.

As for me, considering I avoided the KH section like the plague that it is, I was spoiler-free, so I rather enjoyed finding out who Xion was and how she relates to the KH universe :)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
One thing though, for all respects and purposes, after the end of Days, Xion ceases to exist in the KH universe. I don't just mean she'd dead, I mean, its as if she never even existed. No one in the Kingdom Hearts series will ever mention Xion again, the only people that know who or what Xion is, are the players themselves.

In that sense, the character of Xion doesn't matter to me when it comes to the KH series as a whole. On the contrary, I found playing Days essential to my understanding of CoM and KH2.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't know about that, actually. She's playing on the same card Namine did with the whole 'forgotten but not lost' concept. And lord only knows what else they might let her mess up in the future.
Write her off as completely nonexistent once the next installment supports it :\

Xvenas

I think that it is sick, because Roxas shows some affection twords roxas.
And since she is sora and a girl that makes her a he/she. And since she is part of sora and roxas is part of sora does that mean they are all he/she.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Roxas and Sora are male by physical make-up and identity.
Xion had no gender to begin with. Her face was blank, showing us she doesn't go by 'nature's rules'. She is a clone of Sora but in the sense that she can do whatever he can, the appearance is half redundant. Her identifying herself as female was dictated more by the fact the Memories she was originally based on were of Kairi. Later on the boundaries fade, she come to the conclusion that in the Memories she has she was actually a boy, and then that she is a puppet and hence has all but no gender. She literally is an 'it', especially the closer she becomes to being Sora.

Xvenas

She is a memmory, not a man nor a woman. If that is true then she would be a blank, or maybe a less advanced nobody. Because she is not human, heartless, or forgotten. She is a memmory though no matter how much somebody wants to change her. Though since she is a memmory she could be, a forgotten, Because memmories can be forgotten. Though again it would seem perfect if that were true, but if she was a memmory and then dissapere along with the command of her nobodies, then that would also be a bitter sweet, ending an ending whitch is ablis with inperfection, and dissapointment for some, and others happyness. That would be a perfect ending because of how it makes people sad and happy, how it can actually relate to players, And that is what is perfect about this ending and how this makes A Controlled Xion, into a perfect beloved Xion.

Rix

:)
Awards
She is a memmory, not a man nor a woman. If that is true then she would be a blank, or maybe a less advanced nobody. Because she is not human, heartless, or forgotten. She is a memmory though no matter how much somebody wants to change her. Though since she is a memmory she could be, a forgotten, Because memmories can be forgotten. Though again it would seem perfect if that were true, but if she was a memmory and then dissapere along with the command of her nobodies, then that would also be a bitter sweet, ending an ending whitch is ablis with inperfection, and dissapointment for some, and others happyness. That would be a perfect ending because of how it makes people sad and happy, how it can actually relate to players, And that is what is perfect about this ending and how this makes A Controlled Xion, into a perfect beloved Xion.

Actually. She is a puppet and not a memory, even though she is also based on memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back