• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spirits of the Divine OOC/Profiles Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Oh goodness, I have a really good idea for a second character ^^ So, do you want us to wait until after the group starts traveling to post second characters, is that what you mean?

Also, dibs on Ares ;)

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Name: Alexa Tieria

appearance: Alexa Tieria: Her clothing consists of a pair of black sunglasses, a long sleeved dark purple turtle neck shirt made of cotton, and a tight pair of blue skinny jeans. Her hair has been completely died dark purple and is lengthen all the way to her curvy hips. Her brown eyes give off a playful person with a high curiosity for everything around her. Her skin is lightly pale with a notable purple heart tattooed on the back of her neck hidden by the turtle neck. She stands about 5.6 ft with a golden grin always on her face do to her cheery attitude. The last thing of note is her emerald teardrop earing that she is always wearing.

Personality: Artistic, a lover of all things made in the image of art. She has a great taste for the arts and expresses it both vocally, and physically. She is very hyper to a point it could drive some people completely insane, and she doesn't even seem to understand the concept the boundaries of personal space especially to those she's friends with. Just as she got a taste for art she herself is very artistic whether it be painting, singing, instrument playing, poetry, or even dancing she is skilled in all of these. Her attention span however outside artistic activities.... is very short for a better term. And while she appears to be very intelligent most people wouldn't be able to guess it over her ditzy like nature. She hates sarcasm and thinks people who picks on others for fun should get a taste of a arrow from her bow up a very sensitive place.... its only in these situations that any violence or seriousness appears in Alexa.

Background: From the age of 10 Alexa had always had what she believed was a guardian angel watching over her speaking to her from time to time. Her grandma who had raised her when her mother had died in childbirth assumed it was just a active imagination and thus fueled it with stories about guardian angels. And as such that's how Alexa took it and never talked about it at all with other people besides her grandmother.
One year at camp though the voices would become.... more tangible as Alexa was talked into trying Archery in a Boys vs Girls competition the tie was scored until the next boy competitor got one bull's-eye and two very close to bull eyes. The girl were crippled as Alexa explained she had never shot a bow before and was ironically the last girl to shoot. The boys being boys at their age picked on the girls and threw insults how they were all better and how the girls couldn't do anything.... this got Alexa angry as one boy even said something that made one of her friend cry. When she went up to take her turn a voice chuckled in her ear.... "Not very nice are they my pretty little flower bud.... lets teach them a lesson"..... at that moment the girl felt like time was frozen as if like magic her body was guided on how to hold the bow.... and in one shot got a perfect bulls eye followed by two other perfect ones. Everyone including the camp instructors were amazed in silence before the girls team broke in cheer as the boy were the ones to completely break down in failure. She never told anyone not even her grandmother about that moment when time fell still to her.
Soon after that day Alexa started to show great talent in the arts especially in poetry and music so much that before she graduated high school she was offered dozens of art tuition grants to any college of her choice. Soon after she found herself loving music completely as well as any form of artistic work

God Spirit: Apollo

Theme Song- Disco Heaven

Battle Theme Song: Still Worth Fighting For

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Seriously, it was only supposed to be seven characters lol.
Not that this is a bad thing, it's great to see a lot of activity on the RP forums.

Actually, even with the seven it would be bad in real life. I think the minimum to be considered a gang is 6. That's why I can't walk around with the entire group of guys that I hang out with. All together we would make 8 people. We'd get stopped by the police and everything. Made even worse with the fact that I tend to carry around a pocket knife.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I hadn't thought about it since I usually only hang out in small groups of three or four, but I can see how a larger group can be seen an suspicious.

Also, I apparently don't know the difference between dawn and dusk. So there's a moment of silliness for you.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay, Aiden's template is complete, and now back to Anna's template. After getting the opening post done, I'll start work on that tomorrow.

EDIT: Thank goodness for having a sister that's a writer too, so thankfully she pointed out that I misspelled Aiden's name.

Last edited:

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
I dunno, I walk around in groups of 10 or more all the time and I never get stopped as a gang? We all dress like nerds, though I guess....

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
Here goes the second character for later :)

Name: Laura Walcott
appearance: Laura is 5'5 and very thin, almost to where she could be mistaken for being malnourished (though she never stops eating.) Her skin is very pale, as she tends to avoid sunlight, and she has high cheekbones and a slightly narrow face. Her eyes are a soft gray blue, surrounded by naturally voluminous lashes, though she occasionally hides her eyes behind a pair of thick, though not entirely unattractive glasses. Her hair is naturally curly, thick, deep orangey red, and falls to just below her shoulder blades. She has several scars on her knees from childhood. Her typical attire consists of vintage looking graphic tees, distressed skinny jeans, and bright red High Tops. She also wears her retainer occasionally, giving her a slight lisp when she does.

Personality: Laura is a very fun loving person, and enjoys goofing off with her friends. She's extremely knowledgeable about science fiction and fantasy genres, always bringing up fun new factoids for her people or correcting their wrong references. She enjoys playing Dungeons and Dragons with her friends, as well as many other tabletop games. She's the nicest person you know, unless you break the rules of the game. Should you make her mad, you had better run, otherwise you might end up in a hospital. Laura is extremely serious when it comes to rules and directions, and will often go into violent tirades when game conduct is violated. She's known to swear, scream, punch, kick, bite, and tackle, and has sent several of her fellow dungeoneers to urgent care. However, as she's grown up, her outbursts have become more and more frequent. She can be the biggest, sweetest nerd you'll ever know, or she can be the harbinger of unimaginable pain. Choose wisely.

Background: Laura is the youngest in her family, with two older brothers and one sister ahead of her. As a child, Laura never received much attention from either her parents or siblings, and so she retreated into her books, beginning her descent into nerd-dom. She liked to act out scenes from Lord of the Rings and often required her family to address her as Laura, Queen of the Elves. She was prone to outbursts of violence against her older siblings and, despite being almost 5 years younger than them, could easily overpower them in a fight (brothers included). Her parents noticed this and implored her to take up some kind of sport as a type of anger management, however Laura refused and instead began playing video games and joining tabletop groups.

During high school, Laura was suspended several times for getting into fights with students, and nearly had to go to court for a case of assault on one of her tabletop group members. By then, all her siblings were gone and in the prime of their college years, leaving Laura with more attention than she wanted at home. Once again, her parents pleaded with her to find other outlets, otherwise they would be forced to put her in therapy. Without a choice, Laura joined the golf team, but always missed practices for D&D. She was forced to compete at tournaments, despite never practicing, and found herself to be decent and that the sport was quite relaxing. She graduated in the top 5 of her class and now attends the University on a full ride scholarship, though her tabletop gaming still manages to be her priority.

God Spirit: Ares... muahaha

Light

faster than
Awards
Just wanted to post my current run-down of the template.

Name: Erik Ciren (pronounced Siren)

Appearance: Erik is of fitting image to be the vessel of a sun god. His mop of hair is mostly of thicker nature, and of a deep golden brown colour. Flecked through his hair are little flickers of a bright sunny blonde, like rays of sunlight on a predawn sky. Generally thrown together in a last moment effort before heading out the door, his hair somehow manages to sit neat, tidily, held almost in an important pose.

Erik has tanned skin, born of some part of his unknown heritage. Deep bronze, it is that tone that hundreds upon thousands of people seek on a regular basis; and it is all natural for him. No matter how much time he spends out of the sun, it never pales or changes (not that he enjoys absence of sunlight.)

He stands slightly taller than most. He is about 5'10", but for some misbegotten reason, his height varies depending on the time of day. The doctor can only put it down to some cause of his muscles stretching and shrinking for odd reason. Perhaps it depends on his exposure to the sun, the doctor had told him.

He wears a plain brown shirt that has that special kind of make that makes the shirt look older and worn. In truth, it is relatively new, and is far from worn. Erik keeps it in almost perfect condition. In the centre of the shirt lies a golden sun, a circle consisting of 16 flickers of flame reaching out from the central circle. He wears denim jean, and a hand brace that was slipped through immigration by his parents sometime briefly following his birth.

Sometimes his friends swear they see some kind of glow about him, a "vigor unnatural in people now days". Even stranger: sometimes they say they see some kind of golden crown, a halo floating over his head. Very strange words indeed.

Personality: Erik is very active. He has always applied maximum effort at sports, at work, and... well everything. It is almost like he has boundless energy. He possess a lot of wisdom at times, speaking great words that never fail to inspire whom he speaks with; it's like he was there at the time.

His smile is all too well known amongst the community. Erik's presence increases work ethic strangely, either by his upbeat attitude, his eager friendliness, or another part of his welcoming, warm nature. In fact, the only time there ever appears to be a bad side to him is when people speak of him behind his back. He is rather paranoid, and hates any ill work spoken in his name.

Unbeknownst to the people about him, Erik often finds himself arguing with different voices inside his head. Aside from his own, there are five distinct different attitudes and feelings about them. They bicker and pester each other all the time, but one thing has become clear: depending on time of day, one of the voices always shouts louder than the rest.

Background:

Erik's Life: As you may have picked up on, Erik is of unknown origins. No notes from his mysterious parents. Dead or alive, no-one knows. The mother and father that raised him were kind enough people however, and Erik has passed through the ordeal of being an orphan seemingly unscathed. His academical results were good; not excelsior in any area, but of still commendable standards.

Erik is an experienced sportsman. It is mostly because of his extensive efforts. He'll train, and train, and train, and then he'll play, and play, and play. Unending, this cycle has been the cause behind his career.

But to be honest, it hasn't always been so. Until he turned 13, he was remarkably unremarkable. One day he awoke, and he was different. It just so happened the day before had been a solar eclipse, and that the eclipse had occurred of seemingly no accord.

Before then, he'd been lazy. He'd always get the same note on his report card. Has potential. Like something was waiting to happen. In fact, when he thinks about it, the city had been a gloomy place before that eclipse. Afterward, the weather was so less mellow-drum and more vibrant.

Anyways, his mixed efforts, between his results and his sporting opportunities was going to have to be noticed by someone. A scout for this University came by one day, and well... poof. They were impressed. It was all in one package, and even better: he lived up to the expectations everyone had set of him.

It has only been recently that the voices have started to resound in his head. Before a casual word had been dropped here and there; a dream that was remembered to vividly; an odd presence in the back of his mind that was somehow off; but now it was becoming increasingly noticeable. Erik could tell their names were on the tip of his tongue, always disappearing at the last moment. But he was very certain that they would be remembered soon.

Ra's Recent Activities: Ra, in his many forms, had continued life as normal when the seal had been in place. The seal that had taken him ten thousand years to make. But just as a mechanic can detect a flaw in his invention, he could feel a crack starting to appear in the seal. He would have mentioned it to the other gods... if he hadn't encountered problems.

Before those problems were met, Ra made sure to do some schemes, some backups. He was a god of creation, and his rage, furious, his wrath, mighty. For the one that would follow in his footsteps would be well prepared for the encounter.

His senile mind would finally be cured. Imagine that.

Of course, like water in a dam, some shadows had already slipped through the Seal. And, unfortunately, for Ra, it was his greatest enemy. Oh the irony.

Aye, for Apophis, that blasted Embodiment of Isfet, had greatly wounded him. Split his personas apart, and wounded them individually. That very solar eclipse had been the result of his battle with Apophis, a sign of his wounds. It was not noticed by humans as it should've been; he would not allow for that Beast of Chaos to spread ruin and fear through his people.

Ra worked his arts and made Ma'at take effect upon Earth. The solar eclipse truly lasted four years, but his magic and summoning of the forces of Order managed to speed time so quickly that it was as that of a single Earth day.

Ra: Amun, Atum, Khepri, Khnum, they were separated in that battle, as Apophis swallowed him. Ra sent out a final work of power, sending Apophis back to the Void beyond the Seal, and then came apart. An order, a thought, was sent between them. Vessel. Find it.

To this day, they have sought him out, and finally are about healed. In time they will be rebirthed fully, and will aid the world as the Seal breaks apart, and Isfet invade the lands of the Duat for the first time in what has been seen by Earthlings as forever.

God Spirit: Ra (Amun, Atum, Khepri, Khnum)

Theme song: None at this time.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
I dunno, I walk around in groups of 10 or more all the time and I never get stopped as a gang? We all dress like nerds, though I guess....

That's where you and me differ. We dress up as somewhat normal people. Well, some of us do. The rest look like druggies or red necks. And since I live in TN, red necks are a tad bit more dangerous than the typical gangster. And once again I'm the dangerous one lookin' like a red neck.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Eternal Dream said:
I'm just the slightest bit busy at the moment but expect a temp by the weekend from me. And since a certain friend of mine stole Isis out from under my noise, I got dibs on Ra. Once that one gets cleared, expect two more.

Okay, I know this is probably rather immature, but I'm just pointing this out. Give me a couple hours to readjust.... *gets an evil look in her eyes* I think I my have figured out how to rework things. *crosses fingers that this one doesn't get stolen, because apparently, calling dibs doesn't work* Again, I realize I'm being immature, and I apologize for that.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Anna Sol

Appearance: 5'5". Fair skinned and slender, she has long blueish-purple hair that she keeps tied back in a high, messy bun. The bangs on the right side of her face conceals her left eye, both of which are a reddish-brown hue, for some odd reason. Dark lashes casts the illusion of there being a fire lighting them from the inside. When she's not wearing her go to outfit of close fitting blue jeans and a light weight hoodie, Anna can be seen wearing dark short-shorts to combat the heat and a long sleeved, light weight, two toned shirt. The main body of the shirt is white while the sleeves are a light green, there's a pink heart embroidered onto the left shoulder of the sleeve. For her feet, Anna wears knee high black stockings that has a single, dark blue band up near the top; while a pair of silver colored tennis shoes covers the feet of stockings. In terms of jewelry, there's not much, just a pair of silver hoop earrings and a silver heart locket. Anna also has a pair of wings tattooed in the middle of upper back, a gift from her older brother as a sixteenth birthday present.

33aq82r.jpg

Personality: Anna loves to have fun, upbeat and cheerful, the girl's always looking for something fun to do, be it getting in trouble or hanging out with her friends. Flirty, she has a "look but don't touch" policy when it comes to people. Mischievous, she's nearly always going after an opening upon finding one. Snarky, she will throw sarcastic remarks at people to see their reaction. Caring and protective, she is willing to do anything to protect those she cares about; thoughtful she always tries to help and protect anyone she meets. While both are rare, the two things you don't want her doing is getting quiet, 'cause that usually means she's gotten shy or is contemplating revenge; or you getting on her bad side, 'cause as soon as that happens (which it takes a lot to get there) she won't easily forgive you.

Despite her upbeat nature, Anna can fall into bouts of depression, which she usually needs Seth's help to get out of. During these bouts, she's withdrawn, quiet and more thoughtful than she usually is; she'll even start writing to try to get her mind off of what's bothering her. She can even come off as giving someone the cold shoulder, even though it's never intentional, she just doesn't feel like talking when she goes dark on people. Anna loves chilling out in the sun, finding it more relaxing than being trapped inside all day; and if she's able to go out for a walk at night, especially if the moon's out so it's lighting her way? It's even better. Sometimes, that's the only way to snap her out of her quiet streak. Although when you boil things down, Anna has a giant heart and just loves to have fun.

Background: The youngest in her family, Anna grew up learning that you shouldn't treat someone cruelly just because they're different from you. Surrounding herself with friends because of her outgoing personality, one wouldn't figure that Anna use to be extremely sick as a child; which became less and less the older she got. Growing close to Aiden after he was brought over to the house for a sleep over, she noticed the strange butterfly-like feeling she got whenever he was around; even getting extremely upset when she found out that they locked Aiden up in a psychiatric hospital shortly after he had gotten hit by a car and gotten a concussion. Hello! Concussion! Of course he was going to be acting funny afterwards for a while!

Trying to find a way to distract herself, Anna threw herself into her studies and even started helping out at the animal shelter; where she noticed that the felines seemed especially trusting toward her. Happy when Aiden was released, it didn't take long for her and her brother, Seth, to notice the changes that had happened to Aiden during his stay in the hospital. After all, Aiden refused to met and maintain eye contact with anyone and he was slowly drifting away from his friends until it was only her and Seth that remained. Concerned for Aiden but not sure how to bring it up, Anna let it be and wasn't at all surprised when she found out that Aiden wasn't taking his medication. At the age of fifteen, her advanced knowledge in herbs and ointments was brought to her parents' attention and she started to take advance courses, foreign languages as well, at the college that her older friends attended.

Skilled in archery, medicine and veterinary stuff, Anna was partly thrilled when she got the chance to study aboard. Agreeing to it, she wasn't at all surprised when her parents, Seth and Aiden all congratulated her on her achievement and even helped her pack, each one giving her something to remember them by. Hugging each of them, she joined the rest of her classmates that were going and headed out to the new country. As of now, she's been gone six months and can't wait to see her old friends again, even growing a little bit homesick despite enjoying the sights of the other country; but her new friends has helped to push it from her mind.

God Spirit: Bastet, the goddess of cats and ointments.

Voice Actress: Ashley Johnson *the blond haired girl*, but because of the fact she's been studying out of the country, Anna has a light accent too.

Theme song: Georgia Peaches by Lauren Aliana

Hidden Theme: Bring on the Rain by Jo Dee Messina feat. Tim McGraw

Battle Theme: Sweet Sacrifice by Evanescence

Last edited:

Light

faster than
Awards
Okay, I know this is probably rather immature, but I'm just pointing this out. Give me a couple hours to readjust.... *gets an evil look in her eyes* I think I my have figured out how to rework things. *crosses fingers that this one doesn't get stolen, because apparently, calling dibs doesn't work* Again, I realize I'm being immature, and I apologize for that.

I called dibs first! :p

If nobody has put a claim on Amun Ra I would like to reserve that place, I should have a template up by the weekend.

Light

faster than
Awards
XD doesn't matter apparently first template up wins here buddy XD.

In which case I still win.

edit: Completed template.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
As I said, I'm over it. I think the biggest reason I wanted Ra was because Skitty took Bastet, and the idea of father and daughter being reincarnated as brother and sister was kind of cool. However, I think I like the idea I've got now even better.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Not quite finished, but I just figured I'd get this up now. Should have it finished between tonight and tomorrow.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Looking at and thinking about this RP has gotten a certain urge to well up in my mind. It tells me to make my story known.

Well, not really my story. It's just that I share the name of the Gaelic goddess of Wisdom. Not to mention a certain river in Ireland.

Light

faster than
Awards
Yeah, sorry Eternal, I saw that connection after I posted that first lot of the template. If I had of read it earlier I probably would of changed to Helios or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back