• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spirits of the Divine OOC/Profiles Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
The reasoning for that is a new rule, I do believe. Unless they got rid of it, new members have to have their posts approved by a mod before they are fully available to read. I don't know if they kept it since it caused a bit of trouble for the new people, and the people that they were talking to.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Chromatic you're joking right? It's abundantly clear that during my long hiatus basically everyone surpassed me, you included.

Quite sadly, I'm not. I'm probably one of the most self-critical people you'll ever know. Whenever I think back on something that I've written (well, really anything creative that I've done), I cringe inside at least a little bit. Hell, I once likened my writing to cough syrup.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Meilinell: Will it be alright if I create to characters using both the deities Apollo and Isis.... I simple ask cause they are both on your list in the front page, and I wasn't sure if you could take two of them, or had to select a deity out of that list for your second character?

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Start with 1, if I like one i don't care if people have 2, but i'd like to see a template for one to start

but it doesn't matter that we started, you're welcome to join

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Name: Jack Cloc

Appearance: Sancho is your typical Aussie. He has slightly pale skin and short dark blonde hair. His eyes are a shade of blue and he is often seen with stubble around his chin. As a going away present from his parents, he got a brown barmah hat with (what they claim is real) crocodile teeth surrounding the crown of the hat held together with croc leather. Though he thought the hat was downright silly at first, he began wearing it around his friends if only to get a chuckle out of them from the “crazed bushman who made a hat from a crocodile.” Aside from the hat, he dislikes wearing any other accessories because he feels as though they get in the way. Sancho dresses lightly, as he is more accustomed to the hot summer sun. He often wears a simple brown button up T-shirt and brown cargo pants. He also wears heavy duty boots wherever he goes, mostly just because he can.

Personality: A bit rough around the edges, many people assume Sancho is a trouble maker, but the truth is the opposite of that. Though he is blunt and to the point in nearly all aspects, he only acts like that because he feels that it’s better for people to understand their flaws and work towards fixing them instead of continuing to act the way they do. Sancho’s a daring dude, and he often takes unnecessary risks just for the thrill of it. Understandably, he’s more of an outdoorsman and spends more nights sleeping in a tent pitched somewhere in his backyard than he does in his bed.

Background: Born and raised in Australia, Sancho lived most of his life in the bush with his family. For this reason, he’s more accustomed to the physical trials of life, and his education suffered for it. He still managed to squeeze in some education in his life, but he’s far from the sharpest tool in shed for the land of academia. Still, he can get the job done given enough time, and he’s yet to fail a class, though there have been more than a few close calls. Because of his lifestyle, he prefers the simpler things in life and finds some pieces of technologies confusing, or just a general nuisance. Despite this, once he moved to the U.S. in order to expand his education, he’s begun to be more and more acquainted with different types of technologies.

He moved to the States at the age of 18 with his pet dingo named Joey, after a newly born kangaroo. With his parents’ blessing, and with a heap of inheritance cash from his uncle Shammy (don’t feel too sad about the bloke’s death; Shancho hardly knew him.) he made his way to his new, slightly confusing life. When he first arrived, he had a very thick Australian accent, but the few years assimilating to Western culture has made his speech more understandable. He still enjoys using phrases from his homeland, if only to see the confused faces of his friends before explaining them.

God Spirit: Coyote

Theme song: G'day Blue

Last edited:

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
His character was originally going to be Native American to go along with the Coyote, but I decided to switch it up while keeping his first name.
edit: I decided to change the name after all. Jack is a less silly sounding name for a non-Native American.

Last edited:

Zatari101

Website
aoiayame16.deviantart.com
Awww man so many new additions since I last looked here! This is awesome xD I'll be sure to post noher entry once I get off work. Aaaand of course my profile still isn't showing again :( in case anyone is wondering I'll be playing Shaime, house the god spirit of Horus :3 and man does she seem to the youngest one in the group xD;

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I'm just the slightest bit busy at the moment but expect a temp by the weekend from me. And since a certain friend of mine stole Isis out from under my noise, I got dibs on Ra. Once that one gets cleared, expect two more.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Let me see... 1...2..3... Wow. This group has to avoid walking around in public all together. They've passed the point where they are legally considered a gang.

Seriously, it was only supposed to be seven characters lol.
Not that this is a bad thing, it's great to see a lot of activity on the RP forums.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Aiden Noctis

Appearance: 6'0", Aiden has bright, clear blue eyes and short, light black hair. He never seems to smile, and on the rare occasions that he does, it's a tired smile and it never reaches his eyes. Lightly tanned, he is muscular yet not overly so, because of that fact, most people underestimate Aiden. As for his fashion sense? Paint. It. Black. He wears a plain black t-shirt shirt and dark wash jeans, black sneakers that have dark blue laces along with close fitting, black fingerless gloves. He's got a tattoo on his back, but what it is, no one knows since he hasn't shown it to anyone. He has his right ear pierced, and in it he wears a plain diamond stud. Also, strangely enough, Aiden has a single feather that he wears in his hair, it's located on the left side of his face.

2li5c.jpg

Personality: The very first thing you should know about Aiden, is that he doesn't believe in the supernatural, which means he doesn't believe in what's going on. The second thing you should know about him? Everyone thinks he's crazy. Okay, now that you've got the basics on him, here's what he's really like. Quiet and intelligent, Aiden definitely isn't one to start a conversation first, he can be extremely dark at times and he's also extremely sarcastic when first meeting someone. While not an ass, Aiden won't stand by and let you bully him either. Cold and slightly temperamental, Aiden's quick to snap if someone tries to convince him that something supernatural is going on and he's a part of it. He's also a major klutz, so because of that he doesn't really hang out with people and will instead read a book or listen to his music.

Background: What is there to tell? Aiden is the middle child in a middle class family, his mom is a worker at the local museum, particularly the Greek and Egyptian exhibits. An A+ student in school, Aiden's childhood was pretty normal until he turned fifteen. Heading to school with some of his friends, Aiden was in the crosswalk when the light switched from saying someone could cross to suddenly saying someone couldn't; luckily he was close enough to the curb so when he got clipped by the car; it sent him sprawling to the curb. Hitting his head on the pavement, Aiden passed out and woke up a few hours later in the hospital, his older sister fretting about him being reckless and if he was okay.

Instead of immediately answering, his attention was drawn to a person on the other side of the room. Pointing them out, he was surprised when his sister said that no one was there. Confused because of her statement, Aiden did his best to answer the doctors questions as his attention kept getting drawn to the person; until he finally slipped up and said, "Guilty" when someone asked him what had happened at the crosswalk. Much to his annoyance, Aiden was forced to stay in the hospital for four days as they ran tests to check him over. They'd barely finished saying he could leave before Aiden was up and running for the door, his backpack slung over his right shoulder like always.

Returning home with his older brother, Aiden returned to his normal routine until he noticed that those ghostly figures from before were still there...and following him. Doing his best to ignore them, he succeeded until one of them started talking in his head, asking why he hadn't passed judgement on them yet. Growing angry at it, Aiden exploded and told them to shut up. All fine and dandy, other than the fact someone heard him and accused him of being insane. Denying the claims, Aiden felt even more distressed when his parents were called about it and they refused to listen to him.

What'd they do instead? Lock him up in the psych ward, where he stayed for two years; nearly losing his mind completely. Then again, he couldn't blame them, there was multiple times he'd been acting weird since that accident. Getting out at age seventeen and a half, Aiden listened to them and took his medication until he came to the realization that the medication wasn't doing its job. The voices and hallucinations were still there, still haunting him. So, instead of taking them and risking the side effects, Aiden lied and threw the pills away day by day and failed to inform his parents he needed them refilled.

For the next two years Aiden lied about his state of mental health, making everyone think that he was okay, that he was normal again. During the next two years, Aiden learned that he could suppress the voices and hallucinations with music, so because of that he's gone through and informed everyone that had to know that in order for him to concentrate on his work, he needs his music. Now, two years later, Aiden's living a pretty normal life, but the voices are growing more and more insistent, and he's not sure how long he can keep them suppressed with his mp3 player.

God Spirit: Anubis

Other: Aiden constantly has his mp3 player charged and he's constantly listening to it to drown out the voices in his head. After all, he's done time in a mental hospital once, and he'll be damned if he's doing it a second time.

Voice Actor: Vic Mignogna *Zero Kiryu*

Theme song: World So Cold by Three Days Grace

Hidden Theme: The High Road by Three Days Grace

Battle Theme: Pain by Three Days Grace

Last edited:

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
SKITTY I LOVE HIM.
sorry I have a thing for epic characters.

Ok, so because we have WAY WAY WAY MORE INTEREST than I was expecting (*cries* thank you all omg I am unworthy) I'm gonna call a rule that you can have 2nd characters, but we're gonna hold off on them being in the RP until we get going on leaving our hometown. When we start traveling to other countries and such, any given character may show up. If you guys wanna roll up 2nd characters, go for it. We'll be hitting Greece first, most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back