• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spirits of the Divine OOC/Profiles Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
You're both welcome! the more the merrier!

Well guys, it looks like as soon as everyone's got a template set, we have just about enough people to start? i'll have to count again. XD
Maybe one more at most. I'm glad!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Name: Renn Gurski
appearance: Ren by ~Terra7 on deviantART
personality: Renn's personality is somewhat chaotic, representing the concept of balance. in short it's how you treat him, if you treat him with respect and kindness, you'll have a great friend and an unwavering ally, but turn on him and treat him like crap and you see His dark side. He's pretty much in sync with the god that he holds but the one difference is that Renn is really intelligent and witty and Thanatos is not. He's very smart and logical and can decimate opponents with strategic combinations very few can counter.
background: Renn is a canadian smartass with some of his roots being greek, He was the star student in school, completing grade 12 at age 13, but he was also one of the most targetted by bullies and people tend to stay away from him because he was a literal child prodigy because most people could barely keep up with him... Acing every class he's ever been in, he proved to be a truly intellectual force until the god thanatos awakened inside him. he decided to wait until his age was corrected until he moved on to university. He decided to persue the arts at age 18, going for a job as a composer or as a writer. 2 years after that decision he had his degree in both and he was offered multiple jobs right from the start...

He soon accepted a job as a co-composer to two of his favorite inspirations to be a composer. Their names are Takeharu Ishimoto and Yoko Shimomura, so he's helping them compose pieces and will soon be working as the first composer for Square Enix not born in Japan.
God Spirit: Thanatos, the greek god of death
Voice: Johnny Yong Bosch "The master of weapons" or "The 4th Wild card."
Theme song: P3: Battle For Everyone's Souls (Orchestral Remix) - YouTube

Last edited:

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Love it so far Fenrir! I love how you're picking the Lieutenant, death itself, instead of Hades. But remember that we won't be realizing about the god spirits until just after the start of the RP. I plan to use a similar situation to Morpheus in being the 'trigger' so to speak. I am so very very impressed with everyone here. Okay, time to start plotting. When everyone's finished their profiles, i'll start this RP by this weekend, most likely.

In the meantime, i'll be researching everyone's gods and plotting out stories I can draw from. If you guys have favorite legends, nows the time to let me know!

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I really only know of one legend for Tsukuyomi since that's all I could find. If I had a friends book, I could tell you more.

On another note, I kinda wish that there was an Amaterasu. Things would get really interesting between that character and mine.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
done you like? mind you when Renn unleashes Thanatos he becomes a master of the sword and the sword in the appearance image appears in his hand

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Looks alright just bear in mind what I said Oblivion. At the start we're just a buncha normal college kids, but it won't be long before we get thrown headlong into something insane.

Argenteus

I really only know of one legend for Tsukuyomi since that's all I could find. If I had a friends book, I could tell you more.

On another note, I kinda wish that there was an Amaterasu. Things would get really interesting between that character and mine.
If Meilin will let me have a second character, I wouldn't mind playing Amaterasu. But if I only get one, I'm keeping Kali.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
My character creation skills have been a bit rusty.

Name:
Nicholas Traski
Appearance: Nick is a pretty average-looking Caucasian guy. His height has evened out at around six feet with no additional inches to speak of. Not completely slimmed down, he has about one hundred-eighty pounds of weight behind him. Most of it has come to bear as muscular weight with a measure of weight from fat, the latter of which is most evident by the look of his chin (or rather right beneath it). His facial features bear a distinct roundness, encompassed within a roughly ball-shaped head, and are reminiscent of a look of lingering childish or baby-faced appearance, diluted chiefly by a rough skin texture. Adult features of scraggly sideburns and a beard typically frame his face with a coating of dark brown hair that fades to a reddish color as they grow out; he really only shaves when the occasion calls for it. His head hair shares the dark brown color, as well as a generally free, minimally tamed "mop" that would otherwise grow out into a roughly "mushroom-style," if not for its tendency to stand on end. Owing from some Eastern European heritage, Nick's eyes maintain a bluish shade, with a slight hint of gray.

Personality: Nick is an alright guy when it comes down to it; never perfect by any stretch of the imagination, he's had his problems, especially early in life when his social needs weren't being adequately met. These days, Nick is known to be a solid, supportive individual to those that he calls his friends (and who in turn see him as a friend) and a kind-hearted but quiet fellow by most people that he meets. His notable features in this day in age include a general propensity towards honesty and a strong and growing work ethic and drive towards success, marking him as a bit of a fighter who will, whether through the good times or the rough ones, manage to come out, at the very least alive and still moving. When it rains it pours though; those "bad times" that Nick can endure usually get him riled up in one way or another, resulting in either a depressed state of mind or a very short temper with people that he sees as creating adversity. He is, though in retrospect, aware of the damage that he sometimes does to others when he gets moody, and is always quick to deliver a sincere apology.

Background: Much like Nick himself, his life has been pretty standard. He grew up in a typical household of four: a mother and father with two children that only really gave each other the most distant of affections. As it was, most of Nick's family relations were superficial, save for with his parents, from whom he often sought advisement. While his childhood was socially normal, this would fade away during his high school years as he fell into the timeless struggle of finding himself amidst the changes of growing apart from friends and being introduced to new ones. During this time he fell in with several different crowds, ranging from gamer nerds, to athletes to artists and even a few "stoners." This quest lasted through his early college career, during which he came to the realization that his teenage life had yielded few solid results. As a result, he has been all the more relentless in his bids of self-exploration, discovering and working diligently in many skills and talents.

God Spirit: Thor

Theme Song: Break Of Reality ~ Solid Ground - YouTube

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
PERF and yes you're welcome to a second character if you're up for it Argentus, I don't know all you guys here yet but feel free to roll up 2nd OCs as things get started. YES WE HAVE A THOR. And I know at least one more person is doing a profile, so we're just about set!
Perf. Okay i'll be writing up the first post of this RP all day, then. Look for it to be started by tomorrow afternoon. (And that's unlikely unless I get massive writers block). Chromatic, expect a PM from me since you picked Thor. ^_~

Edit: Yay hi Zata! <3

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Also right now we have 4 guys and 2 girls finished and 2 profiles pending. So i'll be starting up the intro post for most of today. I'll also update the first posts with the gods we have so far.

Edit: Done and IC thread open!

Last edited:

Zatari101

Website
aoiayame16.deviantart.com
-Name: Shamise Anhur

-Appearance:
Horussdaughter_zps90a6a483.jpg

Shaime has short cropped black hair with two long bangs framing herface. Her complexion is tanned skin being from the hotter moredessert regions of Egypt. But her most striking aspect ofher appearance arethe colors of her eyes, the right one is a golden brown while the left one issliver grey. She smiles very rarely and is seen usually with a stern look onher face. She is very lean and about 5'6 with a small chest, she is usuallymistaken as a boy until she speaks up. There is also a certain regal graceabout by the way she carries herself and speaks to others.

She is usually seen wearing these types of out fits: Main outfit or Other stlye (Minus the skirts and shirts on the side_

Personality: Contrary to her serious appearance Shaime is actually a very sweet girl who is always watching out for those around her. When she was younger she was always the main lead during games or was asked to set everyone up in their roles. On her own though, she has a passion for sky-gliding and watching the clouds moving in the sky. She always has advice to give if your willing to listen, and a wiling ear in return. When angered she is a stubborn as an in movable rock and will not yield until getting submission from the one who causes her wrath.

Background: When Shaime was born they said she was a blessed child made for something great, because of the sign of a falcon watching her the entire time as a newborn. Born from two very successful parents, Her father a world market trader and her mother a famous singer/dancer. In her earlier years they lived in a palace like home that her father had constructed for his family to live and prosper in. Being the first born Shaime received great respect and was expected to up hold her families name in honor. It wasn't long till their home was filled with 5 more other children, filling the place with laughter and of course causing mischief. At about the age of 12 Shaime's life to a rather unfortunate turn as her father became involved in the black-market business. Things began to disappear from their beautiful home; even the sound of some child disappeared completely leaving horrible sense of silence behind. Shaime was never told what had happened to her missing siblings but she could imagine the truth. At last Shaime's mother builds up the courage to leave along with Shaime and her 2 younger siblings she had left. They moved away to America using her mother’s fortune and settled themselves completely breaking away from their past. Now Shaime works hard to finish up her last year in High school to get into college, majoring in Criminal law investigation. Her dream is to find the siblings that have disappeared, whom she will never forget or give up on.

God Spirit: Horus, god of the sky and King of Kings

Theme song: Stand in the Rain- Superchick

Last edited:

Zatari101

Website
aoiayame16.deviantart.com
I must say, I'm always a little skeptical when a new person tries to join an RP, but you actually made a really nice character, Zatari. You just need to tighten up your grammar a bit, but it's mostly some capitalization. Very well done.

Thanks very much man , I appreciate the advice and fixed a few things. I hope I don't disappoint since this seems to be a very good plot especially with all these gods coming from all over the place :)

Last edited:

Argenteus

Name: Omayra O'Reilly

Nickname: Ayra

Appearance: Ayra has very long - down below her ass - and very bright orange hair, made seem even brighter in it's contrast with her slightly dark skin. She is half irish and half indian. Her father, who was from india, is dead, so she is raised by her single mother. Her almond-shaped eyes are pale blue, and her lips are thin and red. Her nose slopes almost straight down diagonally, and very steeply. The nose isn't all that long or large, however, and keeps just enough curve not to be unattractive. The eye sockets are shallow and her forehead is quite oval-shaped. Her cheekbones are slightly pronounced but overall the face is rather attractive to some people.
She usually wears as short of a skirt as she can get away with, and a shirt to match.

Personality: Ayra is lighthearted and good humored, and loves to have a good time. She's what most people would call a slut - she loves all kinds of sex, from giving mundane blowjobs to kinky things I wouldn't talk about on a kingdom hearts site. She's very intelligent, and is also what might best be described as a devout atheist, though that's a contradiction in terms. She hates the very idea of gods, creatures like ourselves - surely with all the faults, too - but with incredible power and the ability to essentially run the world. She loves video games, especially from the SNES era, but her primary hobby is not gaming but sex.

Background: Raised by her irish single mother Hannah since she was too young to remember, Ayra's indian father died in a car crash. She's always been taken good care of by her mother, and they haven't had real monetary problems. It may be due to her lack of a fatherly influence that she loves sex so much, but that's not necessarily a bad thing - just a difference with the christian ideal. Her father was a liberal muslim, and wouldn't have made her wear a hijab even had he lived, but it's likely she would have been an atheist in any case.
From a young age, Ayra has had no problems making friends. In some cases, it came so easy to her she could get people she had just met to do things for her, even hard things. This faded a bit as she got older - she was a very cute child - but she found... other ways to get what she wanted. She still is very outgoing and makes friends easily, however, even if it's not at a manipulative level like it was then.
When she graduated highschool with a 4.0, she went on straight away to college. She met the cast of the RP, and is particularly good friends with Lane.

God Spirit: Amaterasu

Theme song: [video=youtube;VZxK58tPU4I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZxK58tPU4I[/video]

Last edited:

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Zatari and i are IRL friends who Rp together on other sites. I invited him to join when I came back to see how much the forum improved without me XD

Also does anyone know why Zata's posts keep disappearing? It was here when i left.

Light

faster than
Awards
If nobody has put a claim on Amun Ra I would like to reserve that place, I should have a template up by the weekend.

Also, this is an awesome roleplay to revive. I've been looking for something of this kind for a while now, trying to cook my own up but never been able to properly pull it together. In any case I'm game and ready to play.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
If nobody has put a claim on Amun Ra I would like to reserve that place, I should have a template up by the weekend.

Also, this is an awesome roleplay to revive. I've been looking for something of this kind for a while now, trying to cook my own up but never been able to properly pull it together. In any case I'm game and ready to play.
come on in. More the merrier.

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back